It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone's Invited! (creative minds needed)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Time freezes -building up nature's wrath- then releases as the final blow drops the beast to his knees.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
To the surprise of the disciplined soldiers the beasts disembodied head uttered a final warning that would haunt the soldiers for the rest of their campaign.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
"Do not eat the carrots under the death tree, they have mold on them," echoed the haunting words.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
"My God what have we done?" said the leader of the warband "The kings carrot cake....poisoned..."

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Far away in his turreted palace, the King was being served the first course of his royall supper.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The leader rode his Stallion as fast as possible, to stop the king, from eating the deadly desert.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Lo, the proud horse was battle weary, and was seeming to stumble beneath his rider.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
And then it happened, the horses feet fell from under it and the rider flew off it's back, crashing into the ground.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Away from his troops, and far from the Palace, his horse dying at his feet, he wondered what his next move should be....

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
When suddenly a Talking Gopher, from the land of Gophelion, popped out of the ground offering help!

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Gophelions, however, are known for their false offers of help, having tricked many a traveller in the past, so he pulled out his pocket rocket launcher and sent the evil gopher to oblivion...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
(points upward -LOL!!!!
)

But then, the soldier realized he had made a terrible mistake killing the Gophelion, now he would have to wage war against ALL gophelions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What the hell did you guys do to this story !!! lol. Gophers? lol. You funny punks !!

And just then did a wind stir high in the heavens, waving a sweet flag of vanity; and upon the hills came a light..

Deep

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The sun was rising, and a new day was dawning, and the Warrior realised he had missed the chance to stop the King from eating the poison cake.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It was now necessary to seek out Merlin, greatest of wizards, for only he had the power to save the King from the slow acting poison planted in his cake.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Merlin told him he must find a live Gophelion and place it next to the Yellow Dello, jump up and down 31 times while chanting "Oooby gooby nooli woolie" to bring the king back from the bowels of hell, also known as Detriot.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Everyones knows about all the bowell troubles people have in Detroit, so much chanting was needed.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The brave soldier nodded, and set off to Gophelion Land, hoping the Gophelions hadn't yet found ouut about the Gophelion he had killed earlier that day.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the Yellow Dello is guarded by the Grandfather of All Dragons, Mephistophelesasmodeusbaalzebulorcusmolochdispatergeryon, who is 5069 feet long, breathes hellfire, commands the darkest satanic magic, is invulnerable to all weapons; however, he can be easily bribed to spare your miserable life if you give him...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm disgusted with this, this thread started out as pretty good example of collaborative fiction but then some members chose to turn into a BTS type story. Please keep the frivolity out of serious attempts of collaborative fiction. This is a friendly warning to offenders, however if i continue to see disruptions and silly (BTS type) posts in here, warns and writer status of some will be affected.

To the author of this thread, I apologize that posts cannot be deleted, you may continue from whichever point you wish or I can close this thread and you can start again.

anyone has issues with this, please feel free to u2 me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join