It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India, US join hands to make futuristic soldier

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
china is the engine of the world ecomony.

Get back to reality. You seem to have wandered off into a never realiseable dream.

BTW : 100+ million people of China live below the poverty line.

China has massacred 40+ million of its own people who opposed the communists.

China uses its tanks on its own people..like in that Tianamese (?) square

At this rate by 2050 there wont be any people left in China

Indians write stupid articles about weapons while the ordinary civillians are malnorished or doesn't have education.

What about china ?
Do you have any idea of the number of un-educated chinese.

Even the "educated" lot...education in china means you must be able to recite mao's red book on communism. have you been watching CNN lately ?

is there one single chinese development that dose'nt involve copying ?

I have tried to stay toleranent to stealth spys comments but if he wants to have all out war go to sinodefence.com. i would gladly resolve my problems with you

Some ignorant Chinese forum full of ignorence, propaganda and foul language.
I guess you've been there and you're polluting this forum as well with your stench.

Go visit the same site yourself, and take a look at the list of chinese copies.

i live in australia.

No surprise in that. I suppose ATS is one of the 1.5 billion websites that are banned in china.

And if the communists came to know of your posts i would'nt be surprised if u'll be shot and dragged into the streets using your corpse for PLA target shooting

China has the great advantage of many ethnic Chinese all over the world and it is known they use them for intelligence. According to a new Pentagon report and China wathers, China is improving its far-flung system of human spies, recruits, sleeper agents and electronic eavesdropping in tandem with its build up of conventional military power.

Chinese intelligence makes an active effort to recruit Chinese emigrants, although “there is no evidence that the PRC considers Chinese-Americans to be more vulnerable to approach than any other group,” the book said.

-- Pentagon's Intelligence Threat Handbook

Link

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Formal Notice

Once again, StealthSpy and Chinawhite, another topic dragged off tangent because the two of you seem to enjoy going at each other.

Sometimes I wonder if the two of you really know how close your both coming to getting red-flag warns for your continued efforts to derail most weaponry or aircraft topics with your China versus India and vice versa drivel.

Keep it up guys. Those warns may come sooner than you think.
My interaction in topics threads dealing with the two of you is going on how many now?!

*shakes head*

seekerof

[edit on 3-6-2005 by Seekerof]

tell him to stop china bashing and i will leave this site.

the only reason i came here is to fight with him

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
40million died in a massacre???

when did this happen. does indian government publish BS like this to scare little boys like you??

Ask anyone that knows a little bit about the world they'll tell you china is that china is driving the worlds growth

90%-99% of chinese are educated.

Maos little red book has been long gone and replaced with modern textbooks.

indian education involves seeing who can beg the most in a day. whoever gets the most money gets a free rubish bag.

Yup i know which member you are in sinodefence all those ones were started by you

I doubt the indians in kashmir have free reporting.

And if the communists came to know of your posts i would'nt be surprised if u'll be shot and dragged into the streets using your corpse for PLA target shooting

more likely that would happen in kashmir.

most likey all those ethnic chinese americans are going to live there the rest of their life.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

How pathetic

I have'nt seen a single post of yours that has any constructive info.
All your posts are nothing but ignorant propoganda that's trying to convey that the tech/weapons of all other countries is crap and the chinese ones are the best ever and 100% indegenous.

You dont seem to be able to take anything sportively .Your foul language needlessly initiate slug feasts and prompts other members to do so.

Clearly, ATS will be a better place without members like you.

(hint to mods)

And get back to the uncensored slug feast forums that you seem to recomend to others.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't know about a 40 mill massacre but I know about the 400,000 tibetian refugees in India who flee chinese prosecution..They kep on burinng chinese flags in forn tof the chinese embassy in Delhi..

Kashmir has more publicity, transparency, and equality than the muslims in Qighar..

I want to know how many indepenadatn delivery units the chinese possess for nuclear strikes on continental USA..
Im findnig ambiguity in th eMAD staus between china and the USA..

But if china were to be invaded by an Indo-US alliance from India then the chinese would most probably nuke India instaed of the US..

Hence India will never allow for a pre-emptive first strike attack on china by the US forces.. esp using indian soil..
IMHO the only scenario in which India will resort to allowing US bases on th Indian subcontinent is if they are overrun by an invading chinese force..

As I see it.. India will not attack china pre-emptively ever.. it never has and never will.. hope the chinese feel the same way..

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

this is yet another example of basically america, giving little presents to countries...a bit of nudge nudge..e're your friends now, and then using that little friendship theyve gottent themselves, xploiting the country in question and using it, like in the case of what they probably want with india, and what theyve done with other contries, to put bases in the region, all so they can strike round the globe

Well, India is going to have to make a choice. They will not be able to compete with China if things continue as they have. China has no reason to ally with them, and I don't think India would really want that. No one wants a neighbor who has too much leverage on them. Their only real choice is to turn to America.

Chinas ecomony hasn't been planned in a long time.(soviet style)
the things planned by the government are roads schools hospitals powerplants etc. chinas ecomony works on market forces.

How many companies does the government still own?

china is no Prawn. its one of the big players. if there is a war. the world ecomony was have the slowest growth ever. china is the engine of the world ecomony. you stop china whose going to make market demand?? India

There are plenty of sources for cheap labor all around the world. China is not needed. We could get the same thing out of Africa, or South America.

The world can still survive without China. China can not survive without the world. Right now, China is just being bought up by foreign powers again, mostly America. China's place in the world is not secure by any means.

America's economy was doing just fine the past few decades, if not better then it is now. China is not necessary for anything.

i doubt any americans troops would even get into chinese terrioty. The world would be a nuclear hell hole before that happens.

China hardly has that kind of nuclear capability. In a nuclear war with America, China would loose. You only have what, 20 or so ICBM's, most of which are outdated?

China has no first-strike option against America.

IF there were those troops would have the lowest morale in the history of armed conflict. constantly attacked day and night.

Um, what are you smoking? China doesn't exactly have an amazing history of resisting invaders through force.

Besides, any attack on the type of American bases that could be built would be suicide. I'm talking about modern day garrisons. You could have a compound protected by weapons that fire on movement, with gunships that could pick anyone off while being pretty much immune to their attack.

If America applied the old doctrine of terror and extreme force to China, it wouldn't be that hard to conquer at all.

IMHO the only scenario in which India will resort to allowing US bases on th Indian subcontinent is if they are overrun by an invading chinese force..

It won't take an actually act of aggression. Once China starts becoming the big bully in the neighborhood, I have a feeling Indians will choose to side with America. After all, it's a lot safer going with us then going with the power right next to you who could slap you around at any time.

M6D

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
in this example you cant say that china hasnt shown itself to be able to repel invaders, mainly due to several factors, diffrent goverment, times, and they didnt have nearly the force they had now, you cant compare the japanese invasion of china to right now, try somthing diffrent :p

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
hope the chinese feel the same way..

yes i feel the same way. i want china to have peace.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

in this example you cant say that china hasnt shown itself to be able to repel invaders, mainly due to several factors, diffrent goverment, times, and they didnt have nearly the force they had now, you cant compare the japanese invasion of china to right now, try somthing diffrent :p

Ok, the Mongol invasion. The Chinese didn't just have extreme force, but overwhelming compared to what the Mongols had. Barbarians have time and time again made parts of China their new home.

The only reason they aren't remembered is because they rarely had much lasting influence simply because they were absorbed into the far larger Chinese population due to lack of organization.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer

Chinas ecomony hasn't been planned in a long time.(soviet style)
the things planned by the government are roads schools hospitals powerplants etc. chinas ecomony works on market forces.

How many companies does the government still own?

china is no Prawn. its one of the big players. if there is a war. the world ecomony was have the slowest growth ever. china is the engine of the world ecomony. you stop china whose going to make market demand?? India

There are plenty of sources for cheap labor all around the world. China is not needed. We could get the same thing out of Africa, or South America.

The world can still survive without China. China can not survive without the world. Right now, China is just being bought up by foreign powers again, mostly America. China's place in the world is not secure by any means.

America's economy was doing just fine the past few decades, if not better then it is now. China is not necessary for anything.

i doubt any americans troops would even get into chinese terrioty. The world would be a nuclear hell hole before that happens.

China hardly has that kind of nuclear capability. In a nuclear war with America, China would loose. You only have what, 20 or so ICBM's, most of which are outdated?

China has no first-strike option against America.

IF there were those troops would have the lowest morale in the history of armed conflict. constantly attacked day and night.

Um, what are you smoking? China doesn't exactly have an amazing history of resisting invaders through force.

Besides, any attack on the type of American bases that could be built would be suicide. I'm talking about modern day garrisons. You could have a compound protected by weapons that fire on movement, with gunships that could pick anyone off while being pretty much immune to their attack.

If America applied the old doctrine of terror and extreme force to China, it wouldn't be that hard to conquer at all.

1.WHat type of companies does chinese governments own??? power construction.

2.It seems that you dont even know that the development of economys

do you know how much foriegn companies invest in china. $50bil. the government invest a lot more than that.

China nearly imports as much as they export. they buy raw materials . high tech equipment. if china stops buying western high-tech products. they are missing out on a possile 1.3billion people.

chinas labour is highly skilled and very cheap. try getting a african worker to try assemble a toy or a computer motherboard.

chinas growing economy grows at a rapid rate and would need a lot of Raw materials and would have to import it from developing countries/developed.

China is not about cheap labour. they amke a lot more products than just toys

You seem to think that 20 ICBMs are not a creditble threat. you think that losing half of the american population is not a threat.

thats so sickening.

3.Look at chinas history. the chinese imperial governments only got invaded because they had to face civil wars and also the invaders. you think that america can face a invading force with several major internal rebellions and many smaller ones.

eg. in 1850 the Qing dynasty was facing western imperialist forces with more than half their country in war. droughts floods famies every year. how can you resist that??

and 1931-1945.

the KMT was faced with the communists forces major parts of the country under the control of blood thirsty warlords with three of them controlling 200,000-350,000 soldiers each . 1 million japanese soldiers.

I think that if chiang used those german trained soldiers and american soldiers numbering over 500,000 they could have drove the japanese out. but they had to face those other forces.

Im not going to argue about americas modern day garrisons

but think about patroling a chinese town constanly getting bombarded by gunfire rocks etc. You clearly know that they dont want you there.

Its like vietnam but a lot larger. you would need at least 12million+ garrison troops

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Ok, the Mongol invasion. The Chinese didn't just have extreme force, but overwhelming compared to what the Mongols had. Barbarians have time and time again made parts of China their new home.

The only reason they aren't remembered is because they rarely had much lasting influence simply because they were absorbed into the far larger Chinese population due to lack of organization.

they didn't remember because they were in china a very short time before chinese kick them out

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy

How pathetic

You dont seem to be able to take anything sportively .Your foul language needlessly initiate slug feasts and prompts other members to do so.

Clearly, ATS will be a better place without members like you.

(hint to mods)

And get back to the uncensored slug feast forums that you seem to recomend to others.

you seem to think that you are a constructive member of ATS . The threads you make are about the little achivenments india makes . all propaganda.

My foul language??

if im talked to like im stupid and have been called foul languages i will use there words againest them.

i can quote things that you and rakhas2003 have said.

All your posts are nothing but ignorant propoganda that's trying to convey that the tech/weapons of all other countries is crap and the chinese ones are the best ever and 100% indegenous.

its you who post propaganda. have i ever said that chinas weapons are 100% indegenious and the best. its your warped vision of the world that makes you see things like that. You say that i post things like that.

here is a link to the chinese indigenious weapons thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

see for yourself. he gets enraged about nothing every post he makes is trying to mock chinese and expects me to do nothing.

here is some post you make.
Beware of Chinese spies in USA. China is rapidly improving its intelligence system in USA

India's electron-accelerated pulse-power gigahertz microwave beam weapon : KALI

Surya 1 and 2 : India's ICBM's

BrahMos, the best cruise missle ever made

Chinese small arms, another set of copies

Chinese Tanks (MBT's), yet another series of pathetic copies

You think that indias weapons are 100% indigenious and the best in the world.

you are so lost that you dont get that indias weapons are imported and in development. when tey enter operational service they will already be outdated.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

do you know how much foriegn companies invest in china. $50bil. the government invest a lot more than that.

The government gets its money through taxes, which have been taking in more and more because people are actually finding work from the foreign companies.

China nearly imports as much as they export. they buy raw materials . high tech equipment. if china stops buying western high-tech products. they are missing out on a possile 1.3billion people.

And we are currently missing out on all of those people in Africa and South America. Whatever gap is left by the Chinese would be filled by other poor nations.

chinas labour is highly skilled and very cheap. try getting a african worker to try assemble a toy or a computer motherboard.

Highly skilled? What basis for that claim is there? I highly doubt you need a PHD to put together a happy meal toy.

The Chinese aren't filling many roles that require high levels of education. They are typical factory workers. The job could be filled by anyone.

You seem to think that 20 ICBMs are not a creditble threat. you think that losing half of the american population is not a threat.

Half or more of those ICBM's could potentially be taken out. Most nukes are most likely not going to work in time of a nuclear war. You could expcet about a 70% failure rate. You could cause almost no damage to America.

3.Look at chinas history. the chinese imperial governments only got invaded because they had to face civil wars and also the invaders. you think that america can face a invading force with several major internal rebellions and many smaller ones.

Really? That doesn't explain why you Chinese were scared enough to go as far as to work for the Mongols, and help them conquer your own people. The Chinese people allowed themselves to be used as bridges of dead bodies.

And sorry, but your nation has not been in civil war everytime its been invaded. It's simply been outclassed by superior forces in the field, and the people didn't care much as long as they could survive a while longer.

but think about patroling a chinese town constanly getting bombarded by gunfire rocks etc. You clearly know that they dont want you there.

Except that wouldn't happen. I doubt there are all that many weapons in the hands of the Chinese people. I don't know of anyone who would be able to supply a long term guerilla war as you find with every other insurgency.

And American soldiers wouldn't have to patrol anything. The role of a conqueror is not the same as that of a peacekeeper. America has no need to play nice with the Chinese population.

And I really wonder how the Chinese would respond after we destroyed a few of their major cities completely. It worked pretty well for the Mongols, after all.

Its like vietnam but a lot larger. you would need at least 12million+ garrison troops

No it's not. In Vietnam we faced an enemy that could hide in the jungles, and launch attacks on American troops who were only allowed to patrol certain areas, then run back to hide behind imaginary lines.

Their nation was never overrun, so it was far easier to supply their troops and keep fighting. They were also supported by outside forces, such as Russia and China.

America was fighting a defensive war run by politicians. It would be nothing like a war with China.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

And we are currently missing out on all of those people in Africa and South America. Whatever gap is left by the Chinese would be filled by other poor nations.

Highly skilled? What basis for that claim is there? I highly doubt you need a PHD to put together a happy meal toy.

The Chinese aren't filling many roles that require high levels of education. They are typical factory workers. The job could be filled by anyone.

Half or more of those ICBM's could potentially be taken out. Most nukes are most likely not going to work in time of a nuclear war. You could expcet about a 70% failure rate. You could cause almost no damage to America.

Really? That doesn't explain why you Chinese were scared enough to go as far as to work for the Mongols, and help them conquer your own people. The Chinese people allowed themselves to be used as bridges of dead bodies.

And sorry, but your nation has not been in civil war everytime its been invaded. It's simply been outclassed by superior forces in the field, and the people didn't care much as long as they could survive a while longer.

Except that wouldn't happen. I doubt there are all that many weapons in the hands of the Chinese people. I don't know of anyone who would be able to supply a long term guerilla war as you find with every other insurgency.

And American soldiers wouldn't have to patrol anything. The role of a conqueror is not the same as that of a peacekeeper. America has no need to play nice with the Chinese population.

And I really wonder how the Chinese would respond after we destroyed a few of their major cities completely. It worked pretty well for the Mongols, after all.

No it's not. In Vietnam we faced an enemy that could hide in the jungles, and launch attacks on American troops who were only allowed to patrol certain areas, then run back to hide behind imaginary lines.

Their nation was never overrun, so it was far easier to supply their troops and keep fighting. They were also supported by outside forces, such as Russia and China.

America was fighting a defensive war run by politicians. It would be nothing like a war with China.

1. the same goes for any other country in the world.

2. making happy meal toys are a very small bit of chinas manufracturing industry. try making a moblie phone or LCD t.vs

3. what roles would need a lot of education to work?

4. 70% failure rate for a ICBM . where are you getting this information from?
dont you know that chinas ICBMs are housed in tunnels in mountain ranges. i doubt that a american nuke could penerate a mountain.

5.china was in civil war during the mongol invasion it was spilt in half. the jin and the sourthern song dynasty.

i do not doubt the mongolian army in the 1300's but they could have beaten any army in the world.

look at the other situations and you'll see that china has a long history of civil wars .

6. if america ever decided to attack a chinese city they would be asking for a all-out war.

its not 1300's this time china has defences for there citys.

7. i think that america would need to play nice with the chinese cillivans . think about iraq. the americans ave to play nice or the american government would face a public outlash.

im not going to talk about america invading china its just no going to happen

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   

1. the same goes for any other country in the world.

Not true. America is indispensable to the world economy. America pretty much is the world economy at this point. If America were gone, China would have nothing fueling their economy. Europe would collapse. Japan would have nothing. Canada would suffer.

Many would starve, because America is the world's largest provider of food.

2. making happy meal toys are a very small bit of chinas manufracturing industry. try making a moblie phone or LCD t.vs

These are being made by foreign companies, first. The Chinese workers aren't the brains. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put the stuff together. It's mostly done by machines, anyway.

3. what roles would need a lot of education to work?

Office jobs, the tech industry and things like that. Not factory work, which is what's employing most Chinese.

4. 70% failure rate for a ICBM . where are you getting this information from?
dont you know that chinas ICBMs are housed in tunnels in mountain ranges. i doubt that a american nuke could penerate a mountain.

Russian ICBM's have run about a 70% failure rate. I believe there was even a topic about this not too long ago about the most recent tests. American ICBM's are expected to have about a 20% failure rate in a nuclear exchange.

5.china was in civil war during the mongol invasion it was spilt in half. the jin and the sourthern song dynasty

China has historically been split for probably the majority of its history. This would not be considered a Civil War. And they weren't fighting when the Mongols invaded.

The Chinese fielded single armies of over 500,000 men, and were fighting a force of just about 70,000 Mongols.

i do not doubt the mongolian army in the 1300's but they could have beaten any army in the world.

The same is true for the American army. No one has our resources, size, or level of discipline all rolled into one. The only thing close to a rival would be the combined strength of Europe. No individual nation can face America in the field.

6. if america ever decided to attack a chinese city they would be asking for a all-out war.

its not 1300's this time china has defences for there citys.

Um, you do realize that China had some of the most heavily defended cities in the world at that time, and that Mongols didn't even have siege equipment?

And that's besides the point. The Mongols used Chinese to do their work. They'd literally fill moats with dead Chinese to cross. The Chinese just kept allowing themselves to be used in this way.

7. i think that america would need to play nice with the chinese cillivans . think about iraq. the americans ave to play nice or the american government would face a public outlash.

We are supposed to be liberators in Iraq. We aren't liberating China here, we're conqueroring it.

There is only one kind of war that would be fought with China, and it's all out.

im not going to talk about america invading china its just no going to happen

The idea that scary for you?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
1. How is america the world economy. if you look at the import export amounts you can see that america imports almost 2x the amount of china but if you have japan and china then that makes more then the americans input.

europe would collapse.??

well give me numbers on trade. because i throught that europe trades aminly with itself.

japan will have a smaller economy but wouldn't be gone.

if america was gone many in the world will have enough to eat. how much per capita does a american eat. thats why there so fat.

2. Do you know that forigen companys make a small percentage of chinas manufracturing base. chinas big companys like legend lenovo haer.

3. chinas has a lot office workers and tech engineers . china might be employing a lot of people in manufracturing but they have a large population which a small percentage is a lot of people.

4. It might be russian because they have a lot of missiles to maintain and not
enough money to maintain them. china has 24 ICBMs and you would expect them to maintain them more than the russian ones.

during test of chinese DF-5 none of them failed.

5. Yes they were still fighting. the northen song ran to the south still continuing their fight

6. Its true that the americans hae the best army per capita but 4 chinese soilders can beat a american one. numbers still matter in warfare.

the mongols were years ahead of their time in organisation but the american one is not that far ahead.

dont even try compare what the mongolian war machine was to the american one is the pieces dont fit.

7. Did you know that they didn't attack but starved them out.

8. its so funny that you think that a possible 500,000 soldiers of the US army can defeat 2million + chinese soldiers on their own terrioty.

you think thats chinas army is going to fade away in fought of the american forces.

you seriouly have issues.

first of all how is america going to invade? through the himalayas.

this american superioty is being built up facing third world countries america hasn't faced the full-burnt of a military war machine ever since its independence.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
THe way your going it seems that no country in the world is needed except america.

get back to reality

china is the worlds growth engine. america is already a developed economy and is not going to develop more significntly. china is fueling the world economy with all those imports on exports.

Exports - commodities:
machinery and equipment, plastics, optical and medical equipment, iron and steel

Imports - commodities:
machinery and equipment, oil and mineral fuels, plastics, optical and medical equipment, organic chemicals, iron and steel

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   

. How is america the world economy. if you look at the import export amounts you can see that america imports almost 2x the amount of china but if you have japan and china then that makes more then the americans input.

Because most of the companies fueling China's economy are in fact American, or Japanese. These companies sell their products in mostly America.

China is just a middle man. You do little on your own.

well give me numbers on trade. because i throught that europe trades aminly with itself.

Ok:

US 22.9%, Switzerland 6.9%, China 4.1%, Japan 4%

www.cia.gov...

US 15.1%, China 9.7%, Japan 6.7%, Switzerland 5.6%

japan will have a smaller economy but wouldn't be gone.

America is Japan's largest trade partner. We're China's largest trade partner. We're India's largest trade partner. We're Latin America's largest trade partner. We're Canada's largest trade partner. We're the Middle East's largest trade partner.

Besides Canada, no other nation is indispensable to the American economy. Then, Canada mine as well just be part of America at this point.

if america was gone many in the world will have enough to eat. how much per capita does a american eat. thats why there so fat.

I'll ignore the insult. It's weak coming from someone in Australia.

America is the world's largest producer of food. That means we export more of this stuff than anyone else, and it's by a wide margin. Without us, and North America, which is just America by another name in reality, the world would starve.

2. Do you know that forigen companys make a small percentage of chinas manufracturing base. chinas big companys like legend lenovo haer

Where do you think the money for the "Chinese" companies comes from? It's all driven by foreign investment.

3. chinas has a lot office workers and tech engineers . china might be employing a lot of people in manufracturing but they have a large population which a small percentage is a lot of people.

China's middle class is small and meaningless. They'll need to create a nation like America if they want to compete with America.

4. It might be russian because they have a lot of missiles to maintain and not
enough money to maintain them. china has 24 ICBMs and you would expect them to maintain them more than the russian ones.

Most of China's technology is just Russian technology by a different name. Those ICBM's are mostly outdated. Only a handfull pose any real threat to America. The rest would be destroyed.

Russia was running the same disasterous missile tests for decades. They never had very good success rates.

5. Yes they were still fighting. the northen song ran to the south still continuing their fight

They weren't fighting when the Mongols invaded. They in fact made peace with the Mongols, ran behind the great wall, and into their best fortresses, and then betrayed the Mongols while starting up war with their Southern neighbors.

The fighting was meaningless. The Chinese still had limitless resources compared to the Mongols. They fielded massive forces. What more was Chian going to do? They were crushed everytime they fought.

6. Its true that the americans hae the best army per capita but 4 chinese soilders can beat a american one. numbers still matter in warfare.

The Chinese wouldn't have those numbers. China could only realistically afford to supply and organize an army of a few million. America would be able to put out an army of almost equal size, and most of it would be of a higher quality then what the Chinese had. This is the reality of all out war.

America had over 2 million men its military, and the ability to fight on multiple continents during the Cold War.

the mongols were years ahead of their time in organisation but the american one is not that far ahead.

dont even try compare what the mongolian war machine was to the american one is the pieces dont fit.

The Mongols used traditional steppe tactics. Genghis Khan's tactics were all just mofidied hunting techniques. They had completely inferior technology to the Chinese.

Even the organization wasn't original. The Chinese had their militaries organized in a similiar fashion (which is small units of 5 or so men) during the ancient period.

The Mongols won because they were more mobile, disciplined, and better lead. Two of the three would go to America in any war with China hands down, and the gap would be about as large as what the Mongols had over China (and I'll explain why). The third I'd say would go to America most likely, simply because we have the better military establishment. Our officers are going to be of a higher quality on average.

America will have similiar abilities that the Mongols had. Once you obtain complete air superiority, which America is likely to do, the mobs of infantry China would havfe are meaningless. We'll be able to reduce their numbers greatly any time they try and fight us in the field. This was seen in France with the primitive technology of WW2. Entire Germany armies were destroyed in the open by allied bombing.

America's FCS program is revolutionary, as well. It will give our soldiers more speed than any force in history. I suggest you give it a serious look, and then I suggest you look at how the greatest war machines in history have fought.

I'll save you some time. They all had speed, discipline, and great intelligence gathering abilities. America is improving on all of these things in the future.

All of this makes America's military just as dominant as the Mongols.

first of all how is america going to invade? through the himalayas.

Maybe. There are a number of oppertunities. Given the right leadership here in America, anything could be possible. Imagine what a man like Alexander the Great or Genghis Khan could do with the American military. The possibilities are just about endless.

this american superioty is being built up facing third world countries america hasn't faced the full-burnt of a military war machine ever since its independence.

Yea, but no one else in the world could have done what we did with Iraq during the first Gulf War. No one even had the ability to deploy the forces there we did.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
1. taiwanese ,hong kong and chinese companies invest in china thew most. go read up on it.

where do you get that idea that western companies invest the most in china?

2.you words were collapsed. i dont think 22% is going to amke the EU collapse.

3.america is the worlds largest exporter of food china is the worlds largest producer. but mostly used for the domestict market.

4. the large chinese companys are not foriegn invested companys.

5. OMG ill try to ignore that comment about chinas middle class.

chinas middle class numbers over 200- 300million depending on what people consider middle class more than the whole population of the USA.

6. you cant destory missiles that you dont no where they are. they finding a ICBM in chinas 1000km of underground tunnels in a mountain range. china has three of these missile housing complex .

Chinas technology is not russian tech. home grown tech during the cold war.

those 24 missiles give china a creditble deterence to make china a nuclear threat to america.

lucky polictians are smarter than you

7. i throught you were talking about right now. because america has 500,000 soldiers and china has 2+million. during the 1980's china had a army of 6+million.

8.Limitess resources to fight the mongols? it very hard to fight a two-front war.

The Jin conquared northern song and were still fighting the sourthern song.

Decline and collapse of the Jin Dynasty

An uneasy period of peace during which the rival Jin and Southern Song existed side by side was made possible by the Jin allying themselves with the Western Xia. This gave the Jin a dominant position from which they were able to demand tribute from the Song. However, the Jin underestimated the growing threat from their ancient enemies, the Mongolians.

In effect, surrounded by Mongolia to the north, the Western Xia to the west, and the Southern Song to the south, the Jin was in an unfavourable situation. Rather than taking the sensible step of uniting with the Western Xia and Song to oppose the Mongols, the Jin foolishly attacked the Song while attempting to resist the Mongols. This policy resulted in the Jin's isolation with no possibility of assistance. To counter threats from the west and the north, the Jin removed their capital from Zhongdu (present Beijing city) to Bianjing (present Kaifeng City in Henan Province). They sought to make gains in the south to compensate for the loss of their northern territory. Leaving the northern territory to the mercy of the Mongols they began a campaign against the Southern Song with little, if any, success. In 1233, the Mongolian army led by Ogodei conquered Bianjing. The emperor of the Jin fled to Caizhou (Runan County in Henan Province). In the next year, the Mongolian army, assisted by the Song army, captured Caizhou and put an end to the Jin Dynasty.
During the Jin's span of 120 years, nine emperors had occupied the throne. At its peak, the population numbered some 44.7 million people while the territory extended from the Outer Xing'an Mountain in the north, to the Huai River in the south and from the sea coast in the east, to Shaanxi in the west.

www.travelchinaguide.com...

genghis khan took over 7 decades to defeat northern china

the mongols crushed the best western armies at that time also. you can also say that the western forces had un-limited resources compared to the mongols.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
distured read this article about the army of genhis khan.

they were born to be fighters.

www.mongoliatoday.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join