It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dragons Tail

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well guys, it has been a blast!

I came, got interested, joined, and met some of the best people I could have run across. I have learned more than I did in the years of research before ATS. I have shared some unbelievable experiences with some very wonderful people.

However, last night, things got a bit real. Very sadly, due to other influences, I will be parting ways with ATS.

It has been a wonderful 6 months, and I have more wonderful memories than any other net experience in the world. But all good things must come to an end.

Thank you everyone very much for standing by me and accepting what was a complete unknown into your midst.

I would like to especially thank William and Simon, not only for providing THE best site of this type on the web, and allowing me to learn more than I ever have before, but also for making me a mod, and giving me the trust to converse as equals on all matters.

Please take care, and keep the faith!

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Now I'm certain something isn't right.........everythings going crazy, and DR leaving is scary....

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
For the little time I had met you, I really felt you earned that award for a reason. It was nice to have known you. I will have to add you to the ledgends of ATS.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You tail is REALLY not your best side...turn around and come back...

ok?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is WRONG!!!!!

I appreciate DR's kind words and all but something here STINKS!

DR has been an invaluable addition to the community here for months now and he has always been accurate and attentive to the subject at hand.
Why all of a sudden, the day after "someone" reported another user of this board to the FBI for a supposed "prediction" of a terrorist act, would one of the most active members dissapear for a day and come back to "retire"?

Something smells really bad here. I'm not liking it one bit.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
*sigh*

Wish it didn't have to be, DR, but I understand.

-B.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   

However, last night, things got a bit real. Very sadly, due to other influences, I will be parting ways with ATS.

I agree, that things may seem a bit weird.
But people lets not jump to conclusions.
Thought those words do seem very bold in their context.
We should not jump to conclusions.
It will be sad to see one of ATS's most interesting member leave in such haste.
I hope whatever may be coming in your life as of now that you live well and overcome and troubles that may pass you by.
Deep

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Although I never got a real chance to talk to you I have looked up some of your threads and posts and if you ever decide to come back to us, I think from the support from this thread, You will be welcomed back with open arms and a ticker tape perade. Good luck on whatevere you do.

Dohboy

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Man things are really messed up if DR is leaving. Well My friend I wish you the best and Hope this is not permanent. Try and drop in every once in a while and let us know how you're doing. We're going to really miss you.

And I agree something did happen here that we are not being told about. I wonder if there is more to this story of what really happened here yesterday.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Don't let the HAARP waves mislead you, my man!

You're a great poster. If you can't, for personal reasons, continue to post as regularly as you have... I understand... But that's not a reason to leave for good. Just stop by once a week or whenever.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Every best wish for all you do, D-R - you and your contributions shall be missed

AF1

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Please don't leave.....

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Dragonrider....you will be missed.
You exhibited a wisdom, intelligence and knowledge that will not be forgotten and will be often remembered.
Your topics and postings were always entertaining and well thought out.
I hope for you only the best...in career and in life.
You may be leaving, but your memory will be never forgotten to those of us that respected what you had to say.
Great men go but fewer take their place....
May God Bless you in your future endeavors.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well, this makes NO SENSE... All i can figure is you are employed by our Uncle and HE told you to take your baseball and go home?

Even that doesn't make sense! Hmmm

Whatever it is I have to figure you are a full grown man who knows what he must do and is doing it..

Fare thee well My Man...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I've only known you for a very short time, but I will miss you as well. I hope that after a short time passes, you will feel safe enough to come back.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
dragonrider, as the biggest and best poster of all time and the only guy at 'Level Impossible', won't be going anywhere long.

He will be back.

He has work to do, a small part of which is to determine what is going on with the Debate Final.

And he's doing the cooking at next year's ATS Convention.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These feigned departures no doubt have some stress attached to them but as dragonrider knows this can be HAARP related and they are not all caused by William.

Good luck dragonrider, have some fun, see you soon.

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Oh, well. There was a great in my book that just completely disappeared with the last board update: Jtal.

If he is around I would like to know. But I can't hope for so much...

Feel good that DR gave us a farewell note. There were others that just slipped away without warning.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Oh, well. There was a great in my book that just completely disappeared with the last board update: Jtal.

Cammo Dude

There was a great WHAT in your book?

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Cammo Dude

There was a great WHAT in your book?

Have you ever heard of "He was one of the greats!"

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I am reading you differently now.

But I never saw anything from Jtal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join