It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PS3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
does anyone know when the long awaited PS3 is coming out?
i saw on a magasine in 2000 it was gonna be out at christmas 2004!!!!!
ha ha ha

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I BELIEVE that it's coming out around Christmas. This is only an estimate, because I know that Xbox360 is coming out around November, and it will be the first of the next generation systems to come out, followed by PS3. I'm guessing around Christmas, because that's always a good time to release systems, and plus, Halo 3 is going to be released on the exact same day as PS3, which is supposedly 'near the holiday season'. So...I'd say if not by Christmas, early next year.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This might help you would think they would learn and make a smaller machine it's dam to big!PS3

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's not really all that big..

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
first of all its like the size of the current ps2. Oh and the PS3 is supposed to come out around spring of 2006. Halo 3 comes out about the same time.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by truttseeker
first of all its like the size of the current ps2. Oh and the PS3 is supposed to come out around spring of 2006. Halo 3 comes out about the same time.

yes...

even though this is not my favorite date, it is true...

bill gates is releasing halo 3 around the time PS3 is comming out for "competition"...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Mwahahahaha, I released pics earlier. Anyways, can't wait for Nintendo.

"Look at how great it is! It can be used as a coaster, a paperweight, a doorstop, and a boat anchor on small fishing boats! Look at it, it sucks so much we have to drop the price to us paying people to take this pos off our hands. Why can't we be like Sony or Microsoft and make something good? Is it sad our best system was 64, followed by NES, and then close behing SNES, is it sad NES has better graphics then GameCube, and this. Oh why won't Bill Gates buy us out and make Nintendo a good company again!?!"

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
PS3 is coming out SPRING 2006

XBOX 360 is Coming out Christmas 2005

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
bill gates is releasing halo 3 around the time PS3 is comming out for "competition"...

Yes, I heard Bill Gates himself personally stated that Halo 3 will be released on the same day as PS3.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
yea, i dont like bill for that. Grrrrr. Why did bill gates have to do that. Oh well if halo3 is anything like halo 2 ps3 will DOMINATE!!!!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yeah, I have to say that Halo 2 was personally the biggest let down of my gaming life... I expected so much more....and either way, I'll probably get both, but I'd get a PS3 before letting a 50$ game stop me from getting that heavenly system

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I cannot wait untill the playstation 3 comes out! I love my playstation 2! Not too long ago, iI got the new slim playstation 2. It is amazing! I don't care how many people say that the xbox is better, playstation 2 rules my room and thats that! I will admit that I think the xbox online gaming is cooler, but i think that when the playstation 2 released games like Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas, it just pushed playstation gaming to the next limit. Anyways, Sony playstation is for me. My opinion is unchangable. I do think that the playstation 3 and the xbox 360 should join teams and mop the floor with the nintendo revolution. (After a mistake like gamecube they should sell out to microsoft and sony, even though, back in the day, the nintendo 64 was really, really, cool.)

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yes, and if anyone remembers, when Xbox first came out it was the lowest rate of all 3 by FAR, had the worst game selection, etc etc. I think the reason that Playstation 2 is so successful is because it holds the RPGs..., but anyways, does the slim PS2 have any other advantages on the other besides being...well slim. Because my original PS2, the laser has become near obsolete...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The new PS2's are not only slimmer, but theyre a lot quieter with the absense of a fan. They also come standard with the internet adapter.

new topics

top topics

join