It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one join the Illuminati

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm a member of the Illumanti. It's only 5 easy payments of $15.95, and you get a free keychain.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
These posts are truly hilarious. The only questions I have are:

* Do they smoke dope?
* What if you don't have a backyard?

M15

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
You can't join an organization that doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by M15
You can't join an organization that doesn't exist.

If it doesn't exist , that is a good indication that it is indeed a true secret society. I get the idea that the CIA and all the like are the Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
If it doesn't exist , that is a good indication that it is indeed a true secret society. I get the idea that the CIA and all the like are the Illuminati.

So if the CIA is the Illuminati, then why is it called the CIA? Would that make the Illuminati a government-funded secret society? And does that mean that everyone in the CIA, including researchers, advisors, documentators, programmers, custodians, etc etc are all part of the Illuminati, and therefore all in a secret society? Do they all drink goat's blood and secretly marry pre-teen virgins? Do they BBQ the baby before eating it?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

So if the CIA is the Illuminati, then why is it called the CIA? Would that make the Illuminati a government-funded secret society? And does that mean that everyone in the CIA, including researchers, advisors, documentators, programmers, custodians, etc etc are all part of the Illuminati, and therefore all in a secret society?

Here is an interesting quote form the 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati web.archive.org...

"The Illuminati have made the CIA and used it for their own ends, and have let the CIA be the fall guy."

According to that they may not actually be the Illuminati but closely associated with them and working for them. Thats a very interesting book that you can believe in.

Do they all drink goat's blood and secretly marry pre-teen virgins? Do they BBQ the baby before eating it?

Thats an interesting point that I hadn't considered Seb, I doubt that everyone in the CIA are doing those things. Perhaps they are at least protecting such individuals.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

"The Illuminati have made the CIA and used it for their own ends, and have let the CIA be the fall guy."

Like I've always said: all conspiracy theory has ever done is looked at an event or situation in hindsight, and then added a back story to it limited only by the theorists imagination. The lack of evidence to prove this "theory" is only used by the conspiracy theorist as confirmation of a "cover-up".

It seems as if what you're stating is nothing different: take an existing organization, and add a back story to it detailing who REALLY owns it and runs it, etc etc.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Interesting point. If there is a secret organization that is hell-bent on enslaving the world with the help of reptilian aliens, satanic magical ceremonies, superb mind-control techniques, all of them drawn from 33rd Degree Freemasons who have learned the art of secrecy, you would think they could keep Operation: Enslave All Humans under raps!

[edit on 1-8-2005 by trinitrotoluene]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
So I hear all about the Illuminati who secretly control the government and all that but how does someone join that soceity? Do they have to be part of the 13 bloodline thing or are they invited? What is involved when you join?

It might be just a LITTLE hard to get into the Illuminati, especially considering that they don't exist! There is NO proof of their existence ANYWHERE, EVER! I don't understand why so many people are coninced they exist, when NOBODY has ever put forth valid evidence proving they exist. I guess some people are willing to believe ANYBODY who can manage to get a book deal.

And that is where you are most likely wrong. You see, the Illuminati are loosely connected with the Knights Templar and the Freemasons. You see, the Templars were an unusual order in that they were both monks and soldiers, making them in effect some of the earliest "warrior monks" in the Western world. The Knights Templar have become surrounded by legends concerning secrets and mysteries handed down to the select from ancient times. Most of these legends are connected with the long occupation by the order of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and speculation about what relics the Templars may have found there, such as the Holy Grail, the Ark of the Covenant, or fragments of the True Cross from the Crucifixion. Other legends have grown around the suspected associations of the Templars. Many organizations claim traditions from the original Order (the Freemasons, for instance, began incorporating Templar symbols and rituals in the 1700s) especially in relation to anonymous charity and good deeds. Now, since the Freemasons began incorporating the Templar symbols, you would naturally guess that they would be associated with each other. It is also speculated that the Illuminati was made primarily of Masons and Former Masons. Now, back to the Templars. You see, once the Knights Templar were disbanded, a few of them created a secret society under a different name as to deter speculation. The goals of the group were, originally, the same as the Knights of Templar, obviously. These goals, in the creation of the Templars, were to ensure the safety of the large numbers of European pilgrims who flowed towards Jerusalem after the conquest of the First Crusade. Eventually, the Templars goals were to earn massive amounts of Money, Trust among the Western world, to control as much as they could, and to have they're hand in EVERYTHING. These were KINDA the goals of the Illuminati. They didn't want to gain trust. They didn't even want people to know they EXISTED, except in stories and Myths. See, if you've ever read Dan Brown's Angles& Demons, it says that the Illuminati, currently, is mainly occupied by scientists, in opposition to the church. This is partially right. ILLUMINATI, you see, translates to 'enlightened ones', and since our basic idea of enlightenment is knowledge, it's understandable to think of the Illuminati as a bunch of eggheads, but that's just not totally true. Knowledge doesn't have to be all science. It can be religion, too. The Illuminati is made up of , not only great scientists, but also people who are enough into Christianity to have, for want of a better word, noticed a connection between the bible things that aren't associated with the bible. Oh, am I getting off subject? Sorry, but once you get me started, I don't stop. Back to my original point, the Illuminati was MOST LIKELY formed by former members of the Knights Templar, who we know for a FACT existed, so I say there is a 50/50 chance that the Illuminat are an actual society, and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
serously you can't think that the Illuminati will reveal themselves if the sixth goal of the Illuminati is destroy all the catholics and the catholic church. The Catholic Church has a history full of tyrants and cospirancies in it. One of them stopped the Illuinati to publish they're beliefs. Since then, nothing has been heard of the Illuminati at all except for those books, movies and documentaries that say that the illumoinati is satanic or something BTW it does exist and you can join in the internet ITS EVEN EASIER THAN JOINING THE MASONS!!!!!! just answer this and ill tell you guys how!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What you just said is very true and it also says that very well is Dan Brown's book but The Knights Templar is not connected at all to the Illuminati but 13 bloodline is and Illuminati is also a type of freemasonry belief and we just cant believe all what Dan Brown's says in his books because his information is already very old the Illumoinati doesn't take control of the Catholic Church neither the American government but it did take control of the secret intelligence of the former Soviet Union (KGB) therefore the Illuminati can't be the CIA I wish that there was a URL with the picture and proof of this so I could show it to you guys. Some people believe that the one dollar note is good enough proof that the Illuminati exist because Roosavelt in 1933 used the signed as the picture on the other side of the coat of arms in the US one dollar note but the Illuminati stopped beign the great power behind the US a very long time ago. Lets go back to the KGB they sometimes had the seal of the illuminati in a microscopic size and used as a period in the end of a sentence in their message and that was reacently revealed.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
So I hear all about the Illuminati who secretly control the government and all that but how does someone join that society? Do they have to be part of the 13 bloodline thing or are they invited? What is involved when you join?

It might be just a LITTLE hard to get into the Illuminati, especially considering that they don't exist! There is NO proof of their existence ANYWHERE, EVER! I don't understand why so many people are convinced they exist, when NOBODY has ever put forth valid evidence proving they exist. I guess some people are willing to believe ANYBODY who can manage to get a book deal.

Well if some one put out information that proved that they existed they wouldn't be a very good secret organization that is involved in running the world.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It might be just a LITTLE hard to get into the Illuminati, especially considering that they don't exist! There is NO proof of their existence ANYWHERE, EVER! I don't understand why so many people are convinced they exist, when NOBODY has ever put forth valid evidence proving they exist. I guess some people are willing to believe ANYBODY who can manage to get a book deal.

There is tonnes of evidence of the illuminati, historians have studied this already and found many historical references to the illimunati. Maybe they no longer exist but it's very stupid of you to say they never existed when there is so much proof so please just look for some proof and you'll find it quite easily.

Sebatwerk is probably no longer on this discussion so this is to all skeptics who refuse to believe they ever existed.

Also, if you want to continue to talk about whether or not the illuminati exist start a different discussion, this one was supposed to be about how to theoreticaly join the illuminati.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Geez research all the u.s presidents bloodlines and even barrack is related to bush down the line and even gore has ties even back to charlemagne. If you think any yahoo that come along can get into any high leadership positions in the world your blind. these same elitest bastards have been hooking each other up for over a thousand yrs

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Easy join AMORC, when a person gets past the 9th degree they become part of the illuminati . How do i know this, i know people that have passed the 9th degree .

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sebatwerk

finally someone with common sense, I'd been searching for objections against the claim that illuminati exist, and just couldn't find any, it all relies on a vague historical account that someone was at a secret meeting etc.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I've been reserching the illuminati for a long time. It sounds very appealing, in a sense. One day i decided to check my family history to observe my bloodline, just out of sheer boredom. There was a timeline, and in 1760, there was a name of one of my anscestors, Abbot Giovanni Gerbino. It said he was "was one of the most illustrious massioni" ( Free mason and Illuminati) in sicily at the time, and there was a link, but it's all in italian. If anyone can read italian, i would really appreciate some translation, because i really want to know more about this. Here's the link:

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerbino510

If you go to Google Translate you can put the web page in and it will try to translate:

www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sebatwerk

The greatest trick the devil ever did was to convince the world he didn't exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join