It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one join the Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
So I hear all about the Illuminati who secretly control the government and all that but how does someone join that soceity? Do they have to be part of the 13 bloodline thing or are they invited? What is involved when you join?

first of all they have to think you're cool enough to join, once you're in there is an initiation process, which i believe involves 'toss salad' and then you're in.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
So I hear all about the Illuminati who secretly control the government and all that but how does someone join that soceity? Do they have to be part of the 13 bloodline thing or are they invited? What is involved when you join?

I'm afraid that is impossible. Because they don't exist.

Even if they did, the Illuminati just won't let ANYONE join, especially civilians, because there is a much more high chance that their information will be leaked.

If you don't have politcal power or money, then you're out of the question.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
maybe majestic 12 is a member and he's throwing us of the scent... *play dramatic music...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
A friend of mine once told me that if you bury $4,000 dollars in your backyard, they will find you.

How? I don't know.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
maybe majestic 12 is a member and he's throwing us of the scent... *play dramatic music...

Crap they discovered me
. (throws smoke bomb and disappears)

Seriously though, I am not a member of the Illuminati and I am not trying to throw you off the scent of anything.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
A friend of mine once told me that if you bury $4,000 dollars in your backyard, they will find you.

How? I don't know.

To be fair...

A friend once told me that if I turned around five times and said "Bloody Mary" three times into the mirror, I'd be decapitated instantly.

You can't always trust your friends

Oh...and Majestic? You would say that.

The Illuminati would never lie to us...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap

How? I don't know.

Bury 4,000 dollars in your back yard and give me your name and address.

I'll send an Illuminati represenative to give you you're application papers, I promise.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i heard that bloody mary one once, when we were all telling ghost stories and urban legends and all that stuff... when you think 'what a load of crap' you still do it infront of the mirror with about 1% doubt in your mind 'what if it's true' lol.

how to join the illuminati...shouldn't the question be, are they an 'actual' organisation that recruits, or perhaps why would you even want to join?? :p

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yeah the same thing happened to me, thinking "what if..."

I have yet to try the old Bloody Mary thing.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I talked to someone who was a member in the illumanti when they were younger they focused on control she said. the way that person talked to me they did not appear to be a nice bunch.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
first of all they have to think you're cool enough to join, once you're in there is an initiation process, which i believe involves 'toss salad' and then you're in.

HAHAHAHAHA did no one see that.....if that is the case..then I know of few guys at my school who must have to take the initiation process weekly
That was a joke btw.Personally I haven't seen enough proof to conclude that there IS an Illuminati but it doesn't boggle my mind that there could be a small group of pepole who control the population, maybe the US?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final
Personally I haven't seen enough proof to conclude that there IS an Illuminati but it doesn't boggle my mind that there could be a small group of pepole who control the population, maybe the US?

Quick question for you: How do you think that a small group of people can control BILLIONS of us, when the USA and other governments can barely control their own populations with the help of entire armies and police forces, economic and social measures? And what's more, they do it without leaving a trace of their existence, without ever screwing up and without getting any leaks, detractors or whistle-blowers...?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Personally I haven't seen enough proof to conclude that there IS an Illuminati but it doesn't boggle my mind that there could be a small group of pepole who control the population, maybe the US?

Quick question for you: How do you think that a small group of people can control BILLIONS of us, when the USA and other governments can barely control their own populations with the help of entire armies and police forces, economic and social measures? And what's more, they do it without leaving a trace of their existence, without ever screwing up and without getting any leaks, detractors or whistle-blowers...?

Ok sebatwerk I agree with you 100% but I am trying to put up an arugment....cause quite honestly I feel bad for the "other side"
Anyways when I saw you post and read it over only one thing could come to my mind. I know this is going to sound crazy but I am trying to put up something so this thread will have some sort of "defense" agianst your power lol.

Ok I know this is going to sound incredibly dumb but.....mind control. Not in the way where we have huge machines in Alaksa or w/e the idea is now. But like single person hypnoisis.

Like my mom was saying that last night in my room I was talking on the phone with someone...my light was on and my door was locked. I didn't believe her I couldn't remember any of this, but sure enough I looked at my cell phone and there it was dialed at 2:43 am to my good friend Mike. I called him and asked him what I was saying....he told me I sounded completely normal I was talking about how I was going to buy a new chord of my bass...blah blah blah.

So I suppose a small group of people completely devouted to this could get people to work as I did....completely consious and what not but have absolutely no memory of their actions. And the problem of numbers could be solved simpley by telling lets say 5 people that are in this wierd state of mind to get 5 more each blah blah you get the idea.

Just a thought best I could come up with sebatwerk peace man

[edit on 23-6-2005 by The_Final]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Ok I know this is going to sound incredibly dumb but.....mind control. Not in the way where we have huge machines in Alaksa or w/e the idea is now. But like single person hypnoisis.

So I suppose a small group of people completely devouted to this could get people to work as I did....completely consious and what not but have absolutely no memory of their actions.

I don't agree. Mental control over millions, even billions, of people is way too unpredictable and uncertain. Not everyone is affected by hypnosis. More than half of all people cannot be hypnotized at all. Would an organization as smart and efficient as the Illuminati supposedly is use a method of control that doesn't work on everyone? Their probability of success would be absolutely unpredictable.

dh

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I don't agree. Mental control over millions, even billions, of people is way too unpredictable and uncertain. Not everyone is affected by hypnosis. More than half of all people cannot be hypnotized at all. Would an organization as smart and efficient as the Illuminati supposedly is use a method of control that doesn't work on everyone? Their probability of success would be absolutely unpredictable.

That's why they've introduced electromagnetic back-up
Cell towers on every street corner and desert highway, GPS, NSA beaming stations like Menwith Hill and Pine Gap - the whole star wars ploy, the cell phones operating on the psychotronic wavelengths developed by the Russians, the smart ID leading inevitably to the subdermal microchip with its two-way transmission
No stoner left unturned

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The question is... Does one have a choice?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Not in the way where we have huge machines in Alaksa or w/e the idea is now.

What I wrote...

Originally posted by dh
That's why they've introduced electromagnetic back-up
Cell towers on every street corner and desert highway, GPS, NSA beaming stations like Menwith Hill and Pine Gap - the whole star wars ploy, the cell phones operating on the psychotronic wavelengths developed by the Russians, the smart ID leading inevitably to the subdermal microchip with its two-way transmission
No stoner left unturned

Yea see that is the idea I was trying to get away from sebatwerk Because that my friend cannot not happen. Our country is billions in debt but we can offord to put cell towers on every street corner??? Makes no sense.

Oh and this

No stoner left unturned

Did you mean to say stone, to say the...saying. Or did you mean it to be a joke and imply that stoners are a less of a concern and use them in this saying as a joke? I don't smoke or anything, so I am not taking offense. I just wanted to know

[edit: for paragraphs and quotes]

[edit on 23-6-2005 by The_Final]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
To answer the OP's question:

Be illuminated.

I'll help you with the question, my dear sebatwerk... a small group of deeply initiated people cannot effectively control billions of people worldwide that way. They can do it by influencing the top-tiered people below the Illuminati, which in turn the top-tiered people can influence, plan or discuss with other middle-tiered people closest to them. Then the middle-tiered people can influence, plan or discuss with the mid-level high-ranking people in the government, financial, military, industrial and religious centers. Though not all plans or discussions are filtered out from the top-down, some are privately retained for later purposes while some are modified or manipulated in multiple ways to distinguish the real things from the false ones (and to prevent from falling into the wrong hands).

[edit on 6/23/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yea see that is the idea I was trying to get away from sebatwerk Because that my friend cannot not happen. Our country is billions in debt but we can offord to put cell towers on every street corner??? Makes no sense.

That's the beauty of private enterprise. Just because the country is in debt does not mean that companies within it cannot operate their business. I don't understand what this has to do with the conversation?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
I'll help you with the question, my dear sebatwerk... a small group of deeply initiated people cannot effectively control billions of people worldwide that way. They can do it by influencing the top-tiered people below the Illuminati, which in turn the top-tiered people can influence, plan or discuss with other middle-tiered people closest to them. Then the middle-tiered people can influence, plan or discuss with the mid-level high-ranking people in the government, financial, military, industrial and religious centers.

This is exactly the way government works, and that is what causes BEAUROCRACY.That's my point precisely. An organization like what the Illuminati supposedly is would involve MANY people, it would be large, slow, inefficient and beaurocratic. It would be full of corruption, leaks and do-good whistle-blowers. NO organization is exempt from this.

It's human nature. This has been demonstrated over and over and over again. The larger an organization grows, the harder it is to maintain secrecy and efficiency. An organization that large and that has been around that long is certainly going to have leaks, errors, failures, mistakes, corruption, detractors and just about any other problem that plagues ALL organizations. No organization has ever been exempt from this. To think this wouldn't happen to the Illuminati is pure fantasy. Then again, just about everything that is said about them seems pure fantasy.

Thanks for helping me make my point.

[edit on 23-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join