It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one join the Illuminati

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 9890

To join the Illuminati simply visit our web site. Enter this address into your browser... you may or may not not be accepted into our fold, but you can try...

www. illuminati-order.com/join

The Illuminati may not be what you expect.
You may be disappointed.
You may be relieved.
But there is indeed proof we exist in some form.

There is rumour abound about our society and our affiliations; our history, our conception and our forefathers; our deeds, both past and present; make of our knowledge what you will, and in the true spirit of the Illuminati - decide for yourself.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sebatwerk

whoever doesnt believe this theory... will believe it in 4 years time! you will hopefully start to wonder why people are resisting this life style. if they are so amazing why is there even such a thing as classified
i guarentee you will always be taken care of as long as you live up to their expectations. and when your sick of being just another one of those cattle jump over the fence... if you get the chance.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

sounds like the religions, eh? there is no proof any religion is actually accurate, yet people blindly follow. what is the difference?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Paranoid Pain

nope its the sign of the devil. what i want to know is do they still plan on destroying religion?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

Een America 'you' can join Illuminati..

Een Soviet Russia Illuminati joins YOU!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
No. You dont need power or a special position to join the illuminati.
Anybody can become 1. degree illuminati:

The illuminati had 2 official websites but they are now deleted.

But someone found all the content of the sites in a search engine and
compiled it here:

"O R I G I N A L . I L L U M I N A T I . R E C O V E R Y --
ORIGINAL ILLUMINATI DOCUMENTS":

>> www.textfiles.com...

Please _spread_ this that all the _stupid conspiracy stuff will end_. The
illuminati had also emails on their websites that _you_ can become
1. degree of the illuminati order.

Yes this stuff here is real. Again: spread it ... most people talk so much
bull# about them and know nothing about them ...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Original Illuminati Documents:

www.textfiles.com...

The Illuminati had 2 official websites where they said with their own
words:

- that they want a new world order
- that you can become Illuminati 1. degree by just an email to them
- they worship baphomet / satan
- Aleister Crowley was an Illuminat of them
- all degress you can become and so on ...

The english content of their websites is included in the paper above,
the rest on their websites was written in spain and can be found in
the cache of live.com because they deleted their sites ...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
if you type in join illuminati they have a page where you can download an application. www.illuminati-order.com and they also own a 200 million dollar building in New York city as of 2001. Germany is on lockdown since teachers, police, government, and even parents are all connected. they rule on emotion and a paradigm of mental munipulation. they started the french revolution. they are the top dogs of this world. however mother nature is stronger as of natural selection mankind has evolved for a reason if you read some studies done on the super children being born around the world. psychics, healers, future leaders, and they will be true light bearers. if you do the research you will discover the main boss of the order is a pussy and bitch. a being confused half the time and without people would be powerless.. I would join them only through the tap of my shoulder and any other way would be propaganda and publicy stunts to prove their benevolent. the hype worked on this order and there are many orders that derived from them which all originate with the truest of secret societies, the first and pure society started that bared the name Rosicrucians. the Druids they're enemys used occultic power to obtain desirable tangibles and untangibles as the Rosicrucians used it to understand and try to steer mankind in a better direction while their teachings were discovered stolen and missapproproately used. of course. do work niggaz.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 9890

I don't think anyone can really join the illuminati, your probably born into it, even those born in the right families have to likely be groomed and brainwashed to believe think like and keep the secrets, unless you happen to have a billion+ dollars I wouldn't expect being a candidate for recruitment, but they don't really seem like they need or want to recruit anyone, the less the better for them.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Are you new?
There is a lot of evidence on thier early existance.
People just get mixed up because they believe Dan Brown over actual facts.
We don't know if they exist now, but we do know there are still some societies like the Skull and Crossbones that are spinoffs from this original group.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Let it be said here that just because you believe them not to exist does not mean they do not, and just because you do doesn't mean they do. It must also be said that the illuminati are nothing more than men, and everyone has had, will have, and currently has the opportunity to join their ranks. Those with relation to the 13 bloodlines have an easier in. The ideals and truths that they hold dear are all hidden in plain sight, and the rabbit hole goes only as deep as you want it to. Open your eye for crying out loud.

as for the rest of the secrets they keep, once known there can be no denial of their truths. in the end, slavery will set them/us/me/you free. its a philosophy that merges the nature of the divine creator with everything, because we, they, and god are all one. a great circle. the great part of this entire idea, is that I have a right to sit here and explain all the secrets because freedom is something they know.

mdcclxxvi
anuit coeptis
novus ordo seclorum

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

how about all the people that beleve in god

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
And GM de Rojas is not a Satanist.

Baphomet and Satan are not the same, regardless of the misinformation and religious dogma.

io

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12

Originally posted by 9890
So I hear all about the Illuminati who secretly control the government and all that but how does someone join that soceity? Do they have to be part of the 13 bloodline thing or are they invited? What is involved when you join?

I'm afraid that is impossible. Because they don't exist.

Even if they did, the Illuminati just won't let ANYONE join, especially civilians, because there is a much more high chance that their information will be leaked.

If you don't have politcal power or money, then you're out of the question.

Hmm... I just realised something very interesting - note the tenses he uses.
He seems sure they don't exist. YET!
He says
"Even if they did, the Illuminati just won't let ANYONE join..."
Previous sentence he claims they don't exist, now he seems sure of their behaviour. Also, note he says 'won't' rather than 'wouldn't'.

Also
"...because there is a much more high chance that their information will be leaked."
Again, shouldn't the correct term be either 'might be' or 'may be'. 'will be' seems quite a strong statement and he seems a bit too definite of the details... seeing as he is saying they don't exist.

"If you don't have politcal power or money, then you're out of the question."
Again, rather strong assumption/knowledge considering they allegedly don't exist!

Insider knowledge or terrible use of wording?
You decide!

*And no, I am not a conspiracy nut, I don't even know what the hang the Illuminati are. It just sounds like he knows more than he's letting on...*

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
You can join them here illuminati-order.com/join.html
I've been researching them for years and this is the way in if you dare.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join