It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one join the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So I hear all about the Illuminati who secretly control the government and all that but how does someone join that soceity? Do they have to be part of the 13 bloodline thing or are they invited? What is involved when you join?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
i dunno but im guessing you just need a lot of power to get in, they wont let any old tom dick or harry in anyway!
BTW is the illuminati sign that one where you put out your hand and stick out your index and little fingers?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
i dunno but im guessing you just need a lot of power to get in, they wont let any old tom dick or harry in anyway!

i'm not so sure about that idea

remember that back in 1997 those 'nobody...wanna-bee guys'
i think they were Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle, and some others
sat around at some think-tank planning committee
and came up with a proposed Policy for the New American Century 'roadmap'.....
these were/are the 'neocons' who have since 'commandeered'
the US Policy during the GW Bush Administration.
& also are the inferred leadership of the present NWO-&-"ILLUMINATI"

Get invited, network with the boards of directors at Multi-National corps.
Write up some Essays on how to; manage the masses, divy out rewards,
transfer of wealth & resources, etc etc

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
So I hear all about the Illuminati who secretly control the government and all that but how does someone join that soceity? Do they have to be part of the 13 bloodline thing or are they invited? What is involved when you join?

It might be just a LITTLE hard to get into the Illuminati, especially considering that they don't exist! There is NO proof of their existence ANYWHERE, EVER! I don't understand why so many people are coninced they exist, when NOBODY has ever put forth valid evidence proving they exist. I guess some people are willing to believe ANYBODY who can manage to get a book deal.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

It might be just a LITTLE hard to get into the Illuminati, especially considering that they don't exist! There is NO proof of their existence ANYWHERE, EVER! I don't understand why so many people are coninced they exist, when NOBODY has ever put forth valid evidence proving they exist. I guess some people are willing to believe ANYBODY who can manage to get a book deal.

Just because one does not see them, doesn't mean they don't exist...or it don't mean that one should be in denial about them...

Can you prove they don't exist then...

------------------

To join:
at least 50% reptilian dna and 50% human dna
blue eye/blond hair or green eyes/red hair or a combination of these
must have a lineage to the 13 bloodlines...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
[edit on 30-5-2005 by 9890]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

sebatwork

Sorry up there should have been a quote

I understand that there is no evidence they exist and a lot of crap about them seems farfetched but since I have never seen them nor never not seen them. Actually I've never heard about them before I joined ATS. But I was just wondering since some things I hear about what they do sound weird I wanted to know what people think is involved. I mean where did the idea come from anyways? BTW I never knew there were books out about it. It must be a money making scheme of sorts

[edit on 30-5-2005 by 9890]
[edited quote code - nygdan]

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen

That's completely faulty logic and you know it.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm in charge of memberships. You must pass the following rigorous test to get in.

1. Positively affirm the following question; "Do you believe the Illuminati are real?"

2. Send me $100 to cover the costs of processing your membership.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thats awesome I'll get right on it

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

That's completely faulty logic and you know it.

I know that it is...but the point that I was trying to make is that not enough to just say that

...There is NO proof of their existence ANYWHERE, EVER!...

A so-call secret society is supposed to be secret or unkown to the public isn't it? so, of course there would Not be enough proof of their existence...

But still, secrets only have short life...they will eventually become relevant to anyone...of course by then it would most likely too late to do anything about it....

hence the purpose of the ATS...Deny Ignorance...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Uh, right...there is definate documentartion on the formation and brief existence of the Bavarian Illuminati, of whose princicples continue to ripple through policy making(and ot me that is not even conspiracy theory anymore)

If you own an American dollar bill, youre already a part of the Illuminati

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain

i'm not so sure about that idea

remember that back in 1997 those 'nobody...wanna-bee guys'
i think they were Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle, and some others
sat around at some think-tank planning committee

Yeah, PNAC...they even said on a Dateline special they had plans for invading IRAQ, FEMA, early Patriot Act etc. In the bookj "The Chess Game" the author writes that itd' take something on the scale of Pearl Harbor to initiate these things the neocons want.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

A so-call secret society is supposed to be secret or unkown to the public isn't it? so, of course there would Not be enough proof of their existence...

But still, secrets only have short life...they will eventually become relevant to anyone...of course by then it would most likely too late to do anything about it....

hence the purpose of the ATS...Deny Ignorance...

Right, it amazes me that a bunch of people who purport to Deny Ignorance believe so adamantly in something for which there is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever. That's my point, THAT'S the ignorance! Believing in something, without evidence or fact of any sort, simply because it makes a good story, and becayse it was written in a book by some crackpot authors!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
Uh, right...there is definate documentartion on the formation and brief existence of the Bavarian Illuminati, of whose princicples continue to ripple through policy making(and ot me that is not even conspiracy theory anymore)

The Bavarian Illuminati was a not-so-secret society who tried messing with the wrong people and was eventually torn to pieces by internal sissy-fighting. If you think THEY have anything to do with the Illuminati of Conspiracy Fiction then you have a lot of loose ends to tie.

The Bavarian Illuminati was a terrible attempt at social and political reform. If their principles continue to ripple through policy-making today, I'd be VERY afraid of the future of our governments. :bnghd:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Winning the Powerball certainly wouldnt help

Old money, big old money, big names with power and lotsa dough, thats who gets in. I think you are an illuminati without joining or paying a fee.
If you got the name and the money and power, you're automatically one.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Personally I like to keep an open mind the Illuminati might exist, then again they might not.

Just because one does not see them, doesn't mean they don't exist...or it don't mean that one should be in denial about them...

------------------

To join:
at least 50% reptilian dna and 50% human dna
blue eye/blond hair or green eyes/red hair or a combination of these
must have a lineage to the 13 bloodlines...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
thats my thoughts exactly. At least I'm not alone on ATS

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well the problem is that most people are too opinionated, and close minded.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yea and then they freak out on you if you slightly challenge what you say. I've been through it all before. My old history teacher was like this

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hey, check out this family list tree...
www.familyforest.com...

Have ever wonder why many of US leaders are related to each other (blood wise...). Even Dick cheney falls within that list...Also, it even goes back to George Washington...

Could this be a proof or way to connect the missing links?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join