It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reference For John Titor Threads

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Here is the current world-line that I'm talking about 2011June 26 to 2015 December 1

I'm not saying that this is our future. I am saying that this is our likely future.

The U.S. fails to free itself of corporate lobbies and multi-national corporate abuse and defaults on its loans. States are left with no federal funding.

U.S. states and territories start seceding from the Union with the main interest of isolating and restoring local economies.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Who in hell is John Titor?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stratus9

Some guy almost as famous as Elvis

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
John Titor dont know who he is other than what I have read. Time travel has always interested me but you have to wander if it exists. IF it does why havent they talked to some of the more importand individual in this world.
1. We havent developed time travel yet.
2. They have some not interferance directive.
3. Our world doesnt exist in the future so no one was able to develop time travel.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jvarga390

I dont know if time travel exists or not, but am leaning towards that it does. People talk about pardoxes and what not, but if it does, I dont think we could change our time line by going back in time. Suppose I go back and find myself, and tell him "no matter what you do, dont go on a date with "Sally" because you will get hitched and have ten years of hell and end up getting divorced". Well, he heeds my advice, and declines the blind date. I return to my time and find that nothing has changed. I still remember being divorced and nothing else has changed. I then relize that I changed my past selfs life and his timeline is changed, but not mine. Make any sense? This hole concept makes my head want to explode, and this is how my mind copes with the Time Travel question.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

But I love John Titor! I remember reading about him back in the day. It's a good read. Can't prove it false, can't prove it true. It made absolutely no sense at the same time! Don't care what anyone says that's how I will always feel on the subject.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

thank you for putting all the links in one place. it seems as though john titor has a revival every couple of years or so. it will be easier than the search function to find john titor information, and the correct threads to post new information or ask questions.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Pimpintology
reply to post by dbates

Can't prove it false, can't prove it true.

Um,.. it has been disproven on mutiple levels.

And not a good read,... a GREAT read !

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Nice entertaining story, i wish it was true, but it's not.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well, you never know. He might have erased himself from existence and the events following him as well

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Civil War has started a reply to: CayceFan

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Are you close with the family? a reply to: Pastor

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
disproved...a reply to: smirkley

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
revival in 2016, I am 18 and moving back to Florida... a reply to: subfab

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
i'm surprised Titor doesn't have a cult following... Oh, wait..

I was there when he made that thread, right in the midst of it all. I have to say it was Awesome at the time.

Time Traveller Anonymous!

Who the heck knows though right? We can hope though.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stratus9

You must've been a baby when it happened.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
He just delivered me pizza from Papa Johns

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Titor is ATS lore, and irregardless of it being real or fake, or somewhere in between, it stands the test of time on here and the subject was very important to the rise of ATS (IMO) when the threads were really active.

I still like reading about it, and was always infatuated with the IBM 5100 spin-off investigations.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Dang, this is weird...
I was just binge watching Steins;Gate on Hulu and had no idea of this subject, ATS, or any other history of John Titor. But really am digging the story & concept of the anime anyway... and now will have to read the aforementioned threads! Well, I needs stuffs to do in the pandemic so...so be it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join