It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

urban ledgend in the making

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Your friends obviously don't know any gun safety at all but thats besides the point, also I have an AEG Marui that shoots 400 fps and you feel that a lot!
but springs bought at like Wally World probably be just enough to let what ever it was that they shouldn't have been shooting at know they were there. I think it was probably poor perifial (sp) vision or a lie who knows.

Originally posted by masamune_of_bevenia
I've played airsoft for some time now and a 500fps kjw M700 to the arm through the a jacket and 25 feet dosent hurt.... Second of all it was a dumb idea to shot at him, what if he was a cop . and anyways you should nto shoot anyone with airsoft guns because its a crime to commite an assualt with a imitation firearm.

Just saw this but dude 500 fps will hurt like a mother from less than 50 ft away.Here in Texas the rules for snipers are 500-550 fps and be 100 ft away.also agree with you 100%

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Senor_Vicente]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This post is uintentionally hilarious.It is pretty obvious this is what happened.These guys saw some innocent person out for a night stroll and started blasting him with airsoft guns(what kind of behavior is that?)they go in the house,innocent person is angry at being shot with airsoft guns for no reason and is knocking at the door pissed.What is supernatural about this?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join