It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick and tired of being duped by politicians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is not to defend democrats or republicans. My beef is that some on both sides consider the American people to be idiots to be manipulated. I'll give an example of both.

During the debates John Kerry said George Bush owned a logging company and took advantage of tax cuts for the wealthy. George Bush said "I own a logging company?" Well I went to that website set up to tell what was true in the debates and it said George Bush does have partial ownership of a logging company. Then there were things that John Kerry said that were false.

The latest thing to get me was Hillary Clinton was on TV a couple of days ago(trying to revamp her image and to get closer to the right) she said that abortions have gone up in President Bush's presidency. Later that day I heard that they survey suggesting this, was only of 16 states, and a survey of 43 states shows that it has gone down and the guy who did the survey retracted his statement that abortions have gone up under Bush. But Hillary still used the info for her purposes.

I am so sick of the lying that is done by both parties. They treat the citizens of this country as complete idiots!!!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Have you not got used to it yet?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It is getting more disturbing to me all the time and what is also disturbing is that they get away with it and are leading this nation down.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You People Suck!
Stay with me as there is a point...

This is the biggest and best conspiracy forum in the known universe and most of our members couldn't investigate their way out of a paper bag. Little old ladies on dial up that post on AOL are sick and tired of being duped by politicians. While researchers and investigators on other blogs TAKE THEM DOWN!

Why do we come here? To whine? To bitch about the media, politics and increasingly the forum itself, or to take the sons of bitches out?

I defend you people elsewhere. They call us tinfoil. You know the places. Dangerous places. The places where you can post for more information on an obscure politician's background and in 20 minutes have his shoe size, in 20 hours have pictures of him humping a mule and within a day have it picked up in the Post?

We aren't that place. And why the hell not I ask? Who have we gotten fired? Forced to resign? Arrested? Where are we quoted in mainstream media that's not a form of ridicule?

We aren't dangerous. And we won't be dangerous until we got off our collective butts, quite whining, and do some damn research!!!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
RANT,

I admire your optimism.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The reason why the politicos treat the American Citizens as idiots is because THEY ARE IDIOTS!!

We are willing to go to WAR and sacrifice our beautiful young people for reasons, lies, misplaced patriotism, corparate greed, unfounded military aggression, etc.

What kind of people sacrifice their young at the alter of deception?

There is no reason to be angry at the politcians; they are as deceived as the rest of us.

We are asleep and dreaming. If we wake up the shock of reality will surely drive us all mad. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH is the phrase the puppet masters live by. Sweet dreams!!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
The reason why the politicos treat the American Citizens as idiots is because THEY ARE IDIOTS!!

I would say that most americans don't care, but I wouldn't say we are idiots. It's time to start caring. It's time for lies to be caught and proclaimed. Politicians lie because they get away with it, it's time for that to stop.

new topics

top topics

join