It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast2Coast with George...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I was curious as to how many of the members enjoy listening to Coast2CoastAm. I began listening to the show when I worked 3rd shift, and I found the show extremely interesting. He always seems to have guests on that were very intelligent and well-informed. The topics covered are such a wide variety that it is never boring. It does cover some similar topics as this site, so I was just curious as to the number....
Thanks for the feedback.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There are many of us who listen nightly

Isnt it great? I've been listening since 1996 when we had a storm and electricity went out- i pulled out my Walkman and the rest is history.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I have been a police officer for ten years and have always insisted on the night shift. Not only for the excitement of drunks and back street robbers, but also for the late night entertainment on the radio like Coast to Coast and Phil Hendrie. It not only takes the edge off after fighting some dirtbag who just thumped his ol' lady, but it makes for good mental exercise by stretching your imagination. Even if half that stuff on the show isn't true, it still makes you stop and wonder, "wait a minute. how do I know that chupacabras really DON'T exist?????????"
It's really arrogant for mankind to think he controls everything and knows everything....................not so and it's fun to think about all the crazy things out there that will someday prove mankind WRONG!!!!!!!

new topics

join