It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blow to the NWO: France votes NON!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
55% Frenchmen say no to the EU constitution.
45% say yes.

The EU has been knocked back many years with this and the tentacles of the NWO have been loosened for the time being.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
This was only round one. Round two starts on 1. of June when Dutch have their referendum. There are even higher NON EU Counstitution support.

And the punches keep on cummin'.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   

55% Frenchmen say no to the EU constitution.
45% say yes

More like 55% say "Chirac, your a rude name for female genitalia". They mostly voted "NON" on internal issues, rather than the "Constitution".

Anyway, whats so bad about the EU/NWO whatever? Why would it be so bad to have a one world government for example? Are you that racist you want to live on our piddly little island ignoring everyone else?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Im part Russian / indian in my ansestral makeup so please dont call me rasist.
Thats a very old and terribly unorigonal excuse levelled at those for not liking the EU/NWO

I want people to be able to live their lives according to their countries own individuality. Ruled by their own people, under their own laws in their own ways.

Being lumped together against our wills is undemocratic and dangerous. It causes resentment and ill will.

No im not rasist not at all. i believe in individuality, and the EU / NWO is/believes anything but.

[edit on 30-5-2005 by rustiswordz]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
even though the French voted no, the NWO master plan is still alive and they will only make something stronger next time around

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

even though the French voted no, the NWO master plan is still alive and they will only make something stronger next time around

Right on!

The plan is in motion...this "non" vote is only a minor road block for the NWO.

The next proposal will be/seem more appealing to the people...then they will get the "oui" vote.

This was too big of a leap for even the NWO.....

small gradual steps are the key.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Stu, for you to presumptively determine that anyone who is against the evils of a body ruling the entire world, with no counter from another government so as to fight tyranny, begs for presumptions aimed at you.
Careful, the direction you point that weapon.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yeah, was the wrong word to use, I apologise. Its not what I was trying to get across at all.

Suppose, Isolationist or Nationalist would be a better word to use.

Sorry!

EDIT: But on the NWO side...why does it have to be evil? Would mankind not benefit from being united, rather than bickering over pieces of land on this little rock, we could unify and get off it. Then we can start killing Aliens........excellent......

[edit on 30/5/05 by stumason]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Who cares what France voted, they just screwed them selfs and they wont realize it until they find their selfs fighting another world war.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Who cares what France voted, they just screwed them selfs and they wont realize it until they find their selfs fighting another world war.#

That was random......World War? Against who? Why? When? Eh?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
EDIT: But on the NWO side...why does it have to be evil? Would mankind not benefit from being united, rather than bickering over pieces of land on this little rock, we could unify and get off it. Then we can start killing Aliens........excellent......

[edit on 30/5/05 by stumason]

Of course we would benefit from a United world, but the NWO theory is based around how they are going to control us, according to it, its going to be based on tryanny and a Hitler like figure controlling us.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Of course we would benefit from a United world, but the NWO theory is based around how they are going to control us, according to it, its going to be based on tryanny and a Hitler like figure controlling us.

Ahhh.... I see where your going with that one. Do the NWO theories not come out of the US originally, where they are naturally sceptical of foreigners/UN etc?

Tie that in with the fact they have a widespread belief in the Rapture/Armageddon, it sounds as if the NWO theory is a mish mash of Paranoia and Religious dogma.....

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well, Stu, the problem is, man is evil in nature. Give us a little power and we turn into tyrants. Power corrupts, total power corrupts totally.

Now, whoever is in control of the world will impose his beliefs and ways of doing things upon everyone else. We already have an example of this happening, in that those in power are pushing for democracy throughout the world. Civil government under martial rule is a military government known as a Democracy.

When the day comes that the NWO is fully seated, you'll no longer even have the facade of a Democracy. You'll only have military rule. And don't think that your military will cut you some slack because they are your countrymen; it'll be the forces of another country that will "police" your nation. It'll probably be from a nation whose people will have no qualms over blowing a hole in some part of your body.

There was a very good reason that the tower of Babyl was torn down and that the people were scattered to the winds with different languages.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

it sounds as if the NWO theory is a mish mash of Paranoia and Religious dogma.....

The NWO theory came from all over the place, theoy first appeared during the late 1800s early 1900s when Jewish bankers were accused of being behind a "world order". The NWO really has nothing to do with religion, but people mix theories to do with Satan with it, etc. In my view, the NWO has nothing to do with religion. Yes, some groups are paranoid about the NWO, you cant blame them seeings the world is turning in the direction of which these theories are becomng fact.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Who cares what France voted, they just screwed them selfs and they wont realize it until they find their selfs fighting another world war.#

That was random......World War? Against who? Why? When? Eh?

'Nation X' without a global community such as the EU its more probable for a conflict between two countries, its like this.

The EU, UN what have you is the Mother and Father.
The countries are the children. Normally when theres a dispute the mother and father can intervene and resolve the dispute. Without a mother and father there will be no one to resolve the dispute and it will just get bigger and bigger until its out of control. That is what will happen in time if more and more nations drop out of the UN and EU.

Nation X is an undefined nation, that could be anyone.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Well, Stu, the problem is, man is evil in nature. Give us a little power and we turn into tyrants. Power corrupts, total power corrupts totally.

This is an unproven pseudoscientific argument commonly used to "debunk" many ideas and beliefs which people like you would disagree with. Don't make such claims if you can't back them up (if you think you can, then please do so).

At any rate, I do believe that a single world government would ultimately be beneficial to mankind, unless it is a malevolent nazi or fascist force behind it.

[edit on 30/5/05 by Yazman]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Excuse me? We have witnessed many times, people find power and then find corruption. Secularists to religious leaders.

Unless I break a rule, do not tell me what to say. Especially when what I say has been witnessed.

As far as a leader becoming a fascist, that is entirely the point. If there is but one government, there is no counter to a government gone tyrannical.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
A one world goverment is dangerout as pointed out above. total power corrupts, there has to be a balnce of the ruling classes will run riot and no one will be able to do anything about it.

truth is about humans is that we are a diverse bunch. we are one spieces with a thousand different thoughts feelings and wishes and although it looks disorganised and rebellious in fact our individuality is what makes us grow. The want to compete with one another to push back the boundaries just so we can say 'i got one up on you lot'

if we were lumped together in a totalitarian utopia there would be no growth, to move forward because the people in power will constantly be seeking out those who would take it away.

No our individuality is our strength and keeps too much power out of the hands of a select and unselect few...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
point missed, we will all still be our own little countries, we will still be governed by separate leaders just like now, there will just be an international law to fallow (which we have now if I may point out with the EU and UN) thats all the new world order will be. A global dictator is just paranoia, it will most likely be ruled by a council of presidents and rulers from other countries all around the world that will vote on the issues.

The dictator theory comes from people like Alex Jones and David Icke, Can anyone see why I am so agents them now?

[edit on 30-5-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I believe the NWO will have a top leader(satan) and he will rule the NWO.But if you were to be right and there was a council,there is always a person who wants to be on top and rule,thats why anarchy would never work.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join