It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people from Iraq and Iran,and North Korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I would like to get points of views from the people of Iraq, Iran and north korea, how do you feel about whats going on in your countries? what's life like in your counties? how do you feel about your leaders? and how do you feel about western leaders? what do you think will help in the war on terrorism?

help me understand.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
maybe there are no one from these countries or use to live in these countries on this board, if so thats a shame, I would really like to hear from them

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
How many people who frequent ATS saw your initial post in the twenty three minutes between it and your last post?

I'd guess less than 1% of total ATS members and repeat visitors. Probably somewhere on the order of a tenth of a percent, somewhere in that neighborhood.

Give people time to reply to your post, and you might be surprised at the diversity of ATS membership.

That being said, I have never met an Iraqi or a Korean from the North in my short time here. Then again, not everyone wears their country on their sleeve...

So be patient, you will probably get a genuine response or two...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
thanks I'll keep my eyes open. I kinda figured that

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by finnman68
I would like to get points of views from the people of

Iran here

how do you feel about whats going on in your country, ie Iran?

Makes me sick to my stomach if you must know
It feels completely alien to me and I can not make sense of what actually is happening.

what's life like in your counties? how do you feel about your leaders?

Life is bad as people are not free! I think some of them need to be imprisoned for life. The rest sent to exile!

and how do you feel about western leaders?

They are mostly elected politicians

what do you think will help in the war on terrorism?

We have to tame Islam. The mentality that they can go out there and enforce their belief on others by force and use of violence or as they say it:

,"Amr be maruf and nahey as monkar" ie. The fact that they think they can go out in the world and make everyone behave as they see just and don't commit what they consider bad!, has to go.

I suppose it has to be fought mainly psychologically! maybe?????
honestly I don't think there is an easy answer.

help me understand.

I really don't know, myself but if you have any question fire them off and I see if I can answer. If you have some insights please share them with me.

nice signature by the way

[edit on 1-6-2005 by zurvan]

[edit on 1-6-2005 by zurvan]

top topics

join