It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas capable of suicide bombings in Britain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
JERUSALEM – Hamas has several cells inside the United Kingdom and is capable of attacking the country, a senior Israeli security official told WND yesterday. The official spoke in response to a sermon, broadcast live on Palestinian television earlier this month, in which a cleric associated with Hamas threatened terror attacks against Britain.

Why? whats the point?

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well the point might be it would imply to me that they are losing.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So if US troops were trying to bomb a terrorist hideout, that would imply the US is losing?

By the way finnmann, although I believe wholeheartedly in a supreme force/power/being, I like your quote!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Interesting that this is deemed newsworthy by WorldNetDaily.

A group that has been proven time and time again to send people to cause destruction at the cost of their own lives as well is capable of striking in any country. Not just the middle east, not just the US.

I would call this common sense. I don't think we need an Israeli government official or a news site to tell us this.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The point is to attempt to stop Britain's involvement in the War on Terror. It is more than willing to cooperate with the US, and obviously these people dislike the coalition.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I don't think launching a series of attacks into numerous Western nations is going to do much for Hamas.

Those nations are hardly going to change their positions due to masked men threatening to bomb pizza stores.

Additionally, in an era where the US is being quite supportive of the future Palestinian state, Hamas is moving in the fast lane towards irrelevancy and attacks on the UK or anyone else are not going to help anyone.

Disengagement seems to be moving well, money will be flowing into the Palestinian state... how's about Hamas shuts the hell up, at least for a little bit while their homeland is established and their citizens FINALLY get to begin building the normal lives they deserve.

Unless... maybe Hamas doesn't want that after all? Hm?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
great post, I like your opnion
lets let the palestinians start show that the can live in peace with Isreal.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Lets hope this works, but alas I do not think it will as the two can never be at a man made peace....

top topics

join