It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. citizens are enemies of the U.S. government?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Amazing that this goes back more than 70 years.

It's been going on longer than that...Probably got a good start after the first generation or two of the "new" citizenry had gotten established. It goes as far back at least to Abraham Lincoln's term:
"I have the Confederate Army in front of me & I have the banks behind me. Of the two, the banks are more dangerous."

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Another thing that has happened to us is that we don't actually own property in an allodial title, but only maintain it an a sort of fuedal possession rights way. Don't believe me? Say your land is payed off, and so is the house, so therefore it's yours? Cool. Now, refuse to pay property tax, and see who owns it!

This specific problem is because the Deed you "buy" describes you as a tenant of the land, not it's owner...Another example of how they've used the language against us.

Here's another way: I have a "State of Alabama driver's license". What's the significance? Well, the first thing is, I have the right to travel, so, why must I obtain a license?

Technically speaking, it's not your Right to Travel that's being licensed...It's a licence to operate a motor vehicle, which is not a Right, but a "privilege". Still, consider how far you can reasonably travel on foot, if you're not licenced to drive...Especially adding to that fact that it may actually be illegal to hitchhike.

It seems that the actual job of the government has become figuring out ways to get you, coming or going.

To boil it all down, you, the U.S. citizen, is nothing more than chattel property...

This became officially documented on the day that the Federal Reserve Act was signed into existence. With that stroke of a pen, our government literally "sold out" our nation (lock, stock-n-barrel), our People & our future prosperity to a consortium of privately-owned & operated foreign banks ! Neither our government or our Peopole can even buy stock in this privately-owned business that exists only to drive the People into poverty & debt, generation after generation.

Originally posted by blanketgirl
So the feds, in order to tax us on income incorporated all of us. We are agreeing to the corporate contract every time we use US currency, mail with a zip code or state abbreviation, pay ANY property tax, use a SS#, have a license or get car insurance.

Tha'ts how the Federal Reserve got to everybody...By using the "money" they authorize for minting. More accurately, the "money" amounts to nothing more than "corporate scrip", because the Federal Reserve is a lie against the Constitution by its very existence.

Originally posted by Legalizer
Another thing to note is that Marriage is not a sacred bond between a man and woman,
it is a contract between a man, a woman, and the state.

True...Because the legal ability to conduct a wedding is a matter of law. Even the so-called "common law marriage" falls under this "contract", even though the marriage was not "legally" performed.

Anyone can get down to their local City Hall, ask for, fill out & send in the proper paperwork to found a new religion of their choice. Once the legal procedures are completed,you to can become a legally ordained minister, qualified to conduct marriages. I personally know someone who has done just that...For the purpose of settling a bet on how easy it really is!

Yet, that's how we can beat them at their own game...If all citizens were to become legally ordained, no one would ever have to pay income taxes ever again! Even if you deign to continue filing your taxes, simply declare your entire income as "work for the purposes of my Church" & that you do so voluntarily.

Is anyone willing to look into this possibility further than I have?

Originally posted by BigPimpin
Yah, but there are still brainwashed Americans who belive that America is the perfect country.

Yes...The very same people who are too brainwashed to realize that there's always room for improvement...

Originally posted by Cebu
It doesn't matter if you live in the most powerful country, or a third world country, nationalism is alive everywhere.

Patriotism, when guided falsely, is the single biggest enemy of a "one-world, human-brotherhood" philosophy. Besides, isn't that what God wants for us? To learn how to live together in peace & harmony?

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
It is un-American for anyone to trust our government.

In fact, the USA was founded by people sick & tired of manipulative governments & religious organizations (Note that I use the term "organization" with religion...It's the "organization" that screwed people over, not the religion itself). The Constitution was written as a limitation on government that specifically defined what powers it could & could not exercise. The powers proscribed for the government are described as a "civil service" job, but too many politicians treat it more as a "self-service" job. Corporate-minded, greedy people have literally hi-jacked our government away form us.

And yet, the fault that this has happened is firmly on the heads of the American Citizens...If the price for freedom is eternal vigilance against tyranny, the Citizens have been led into complacency & have nearly stopped being vigilant. Our Founding Fathers must be rolling in their graves...Maybe even hard enough to cause a slight orbital abberation of our planet. The comedian Gallagher has been noted as saying, "It's American to be pissed off.": The USA was created by outrage at such control, not complancency with it...

Its by apathy and disitraction that they rule us....
...It is not by fear that they rule us, its by distraction. Reality TV. Sporting events. American Idol. Shopping Malls. ect ect ect. Distractions.

How unfortunately true...This is why many US citizens gave up being vigilant against tyranny. Creeping complancency...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Actually,

Most of the Land in the US is NOT allodial.

Allodial property CANNOT be sold or contracted away from the original owner, without losing its allodial nature.

This means, IF you ever did own allodial land, that you couldn't sell it, or use it as collateral, without giving up it's allodial nature.

In the treaty of Paris, UK King George gave up HIS allodial rights to the property. But allodial rights are not divisible; in other words, if you have more than one heir, you either give the land in question to one person, or you cease to claim allodial rights.

When the King admitted that various colonies (i.e. the 13 states) had siezed the land, the allodial nature of the property ceased; since by definition, allodal property cannot be alienated against the owners consent.

Other than in NEVADA and TEXAS (you knew that was coming, right?) allodium has never been a valid legal concept under common law.

Florida has, I've been told, some kind of homestead provisions, similar to Texas', but other than those, and some indian reservations, some universities, and some church worship space, there isn't any allodial land in the US. Never has been. (In Nevada, the allodial claim ceases when the land is divided or traded among heirs.)

Now a whole buncha tax dodgers will tell you otherwise, but just do a quick google, and you'll learn how the world views the situation. Wikipedia has an excellent article.

BTW, until the TX constitution was altered in the 90's, all primary residences were considered Homestead in TX, which meant that home equity loans were illegal in TX . . . and the populace screamed bloody murder (so did the banks) until the law was brought in comformity with the rest of the US.

Like everything else, modern property law has its blessings and burdens.

Here's just a little of the TX Constitution (more complicated than many national constitutions!)

ARTICLE 16

Section 50 - HOMESTEAD; PROTECTION FROM FORCED SALE; MORTGAGES, TRUST DEEDS, AND LIENS

(a) The homestead of a family, or of a single adult person, shall be, and is hereby protected from forced sale, for the payment of all debts except for:

(1) the purchase money thereof, or a part of such purchase money;

(2) the taxes due thereon;

(3) an owelty of partition imposed against the entirety of the property by a court order or by a written agreement of the parties . . .

I just have to say, I love living in a state that enshrines words like "owelty."

As far as "Tax leins" go, my CPA tells me that the IRS only extremely rarely will attempt to seize a homestead in texas for nonpayment of taxes, since it is almost impossible to get local juries, state attorneys, etc, to play along. Add to that the immense wrath of a gun-toting populace, and . . . you get the picture.

It is all about how the people live out the law. Words on paper are just a promise.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
DoctorS,

How does this all figure in with the cases going on at the moment?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This brings a question to mind. If we are considered the enemy of our gov't, then who is our enemy (I guess this is a big duh)?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I tell you what, our Founding Fathers must be spinning in their graves!

The purpose of the Constitution was so the government wouldn't get grabby.

About California--you're absolutely right. The government pays no attention to the Tenth Amendment, which does state that if the federal government was not given a specific power, then it goes to the states.

Someone was telling me that the Fourteenth Amendment did some damage. It used to be I'd be a citizen of Ohio first, United States second. The Fourteenth Amendment reversed it--I'm an American first, Ohioan second.

Then of course the Sixteenth Amendment (income tax) was never really ratified...or it was done improperly.

I heard that a Rockefeller tried to use the Twenty-fifth Amendment to try to gain a permanent presidency--that failed.

Now the GOP wants the Twenty-second Amendment repealed. I read through that a couple days ago. It prohibits more than two terms--period. Not two consecutive terms. I say leave it alone. And according to the wording, Bush cannot claim that he was "selected" in 2000 so therefore he can run again in '08. Here's a clip of that:

Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

Some may argue that Bush can use that as a loophole--but I can argue back that technically Gore was elected in 2000--the "more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected."
And I'm not even a Democrat!

I know this seems to be off-topic...but these are examples of how our government is trying to screw We The People. They're trying to make the Constitution say what they want, and scrap the parts that contradict them. So yes, the government is the enemy.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Funny thing is, the California Constitution requires voters to be federal citizens. In being federal citizens they (unknowingly) recognize the unlimited powers of the federal government. This says to the feds "we legally accepted you as our masters" and therefore they have the right under these color of law statutes, UCC, etc. to do whatever they want. Betcha didn't know that.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Yep, the People have been declared enemies of the US Government. They'll use extortion, threats, illegal extentions of limited jurisdiction & even guns to prove it. Why? Since the government officially declared bankruptcy in 1933 & had all of the gold assets sent to the Fed Res Bank, it's all done to uphold the credit structure of the US Government itself, since it went bankrupt in 1933: It's explained in better detail here. In short, what the US government is doing is trying to "collect" (from the People) the Fed Res debt that the government itself created by too much borrowing & spending.

Yep, everyone is property owned by the Fed Res Bank...All land & tangible assets are owned by the Fed Res Bank...All of our future labor belongs to the Fed Res Bank. All we're left with is equity interest, which amounts to nothing more than their permission to use stuff & we're still held "responsible" for it through the excessive regulations under Statutory law.

Originally posted by Legalizer
Another thing to note is that Marriage is not a sacred bond between a man and woman,
it is a contract between a man, a woman, and the state.

A real Common Law Marriage doesn't work like a commercial contract...It works like a real bond of commitment for a couple.

There's also a whole bunch of other such hidden laws they've shoved down our throats in discussion on ATS...And most of the issues I've seen brought up here are also covered at the linked ATS thread. In most cases, that thread also leads to research on what can be done about it.

At least some States are taking direct action with the Feds right now (like Oklahoma & Arizona, at about the middle of the linked post), by standing up with the 10th Amendment. California has been doing some fandangling around with individual issues (like "Compassionate Use" of marijuana & Gov. Schwartzenegger starting to promote more economical cars without "consulting" the Feds), but more States need to cut right to the core of the Federal violations on the People & the Constitution. EtSolveMundi is right about California Citizens must also be Fed citizens too...That's why the State is only fiddling around with small issues. Another little-known fact is that anyone who is not a Fed citizen can't participate in elections for federal Officers.

Originally posted by Passer By
The difference though is that in Europe there has been a good history of what happens when the People get angry. Let me tell ya, eating cake ain't what it's cracked up to be.

Of the first 6 owners of the Fed Res Bank, all were European & only one American (Rockefeller, no less). And they're responsible for bringing a repeat of European history to America!

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
"Obviously, it is a Marque and Reprisal against the U.S. citizen and the 14th Amendment residents of the states, and made them enemies of the U.S."

Actually, it's origin in history has to do with "Letters of Marquee" & the establishment of Privateers on the oceans...This is what Admiralty jurisdiction is all about. Yet, even against the limitations specified for Admiralty jurisdiction (It only regulates International Law/Maritime Contracts), the government drags in anybody they want for any reason they want. Remember how Bush pushed for the Patriot Act & Military Commissions Act? Both are severe violations of International Treaties, like the Geneva Convention.

Originally posted by Amethyst
I tell you what, our Founding Fathers must be spinning in their graves!

I think this is the reason NASA has detected a slight eccentricity in Earth's orbit...Okay, I admit it...This is a joke (modified) from Douglas Adams in one of his books of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series.

Excellent, TC, too bad you are a mod.

Well, I've been signed up in these forums just 2 days after SimonGray first logged in here & only 1 day after TC signed in (I'm lucky number 13 on the Members list!)...In all those years, I've never held being a Mod against TC because he's usually right!

Orwell's "1984" got it pretty much right, but he wrote that book before the advent of public-access internet...More people are learning the real truth, with such easy access to so much information.

I think George Lucas was quite prophetic with the series of Star Wars movies...The US government must be under control of the Sith Lords, or something...

[edit on 20-9-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join