It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. citizens are enemies of the U.S. government?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Since I've been at this board, I've tried to get people to think a little about how things should be in this country (united states of America), contemplate how things are as compared to how things were meant to be by comparing today's scene to the founding documentation, the Federalist Papers, the anti-Federalist Papers, etc.
This thread is to get folks to think about something in particular, and to consider how those elite powers that control, not only the America but the rest of the Western World and much of the third world nations, benefit.

I am no expert, mind you. I don't know who is an expert, but I've only been looking hard at this stuff for about 11 years, now. When I say "this stuff", I don't mean the constitution and its surrounding history, but what many might consider NWO Conspiracy-related situations connected to the straying away from the Republic that we were supposed to be.

What I'd like for you to look at is the Trading With The Enemy Act, updated 09 March 1933.

It appears to me that this has done some things to the citizenry that they do not understand.
Obviously, it is a Marque and Reprisal against the U.S. citizen and the 14th Amendment residents of the states, and made them enemies of the U.S.
In order to become considered "friendly, one had to connect one's self to the Federal government; the social security number. That isn't the only way you are connected. If you have a "birth" (commercial term for a live abortion), that is the government's way of handing you over as chattel property to the creditors. Here's another way: I have a "State of Alabama driver's license". What's the significance? Well, the first thing is, I have the right to travel, so, why must I obtain a license? I wouldn't if this were Alabama state, but it is the State of Alabama! What's the difference? One is part of the Feds, and one is as was intended. Guess which is which.
There are other ways we are connected to the Feds, but that is sufficient to get the point across.
Another thing that has happened to us is that we don't actually own property in an allodial title, but only maintain it an a sort of fuedal possession rights way. Don't believe me? Say your land is payed off, and so is the house, so therefore it's yours? Cool. Now, refuse to pay property tax, and see who owns it!
As I alluded to earlier, we are liable for the debts of the U.S. as we are the surety and guarrantors. As a matter of fact, your 1040's were international law tribute payable to the IMF/WB international bankers to discharge the debt.

To boil it all down, you, the U.S. citizen, is nothing more than chattel property, an enemy of the U.S., and because you and your state are tied to the Federal government (remember back when you were taught that the District of Columbia was an island unto itself so as to separate it from the several states?), you are stripped of the constitutionally protected rights "they" try and maintain the illusion that use still have.

Why do you think the government created "civil" rights for you? Thatway, you think they are still observing your "God-given" rights, when they are actually ignoring them. When they see fit to take away the civil rights due to some catastrophic (and probably man-made) event, you'll forget all about your real rights, the ones your Founding Fathers declared were from the Creator, and saw fit to protect in documentation, declaring that the government did not have authority to tamper with those rights they did not give.

Later, a primer on Martial Law, Martial Rule, and how this applies to you, Joe-6-Pack!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
great post, thomas.
too bad joe six pack is watching reality shows and sports instead of reading your wise words.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
perhaps the bill of rights needed to be an article 8 rather than a amendment 1-10. this was probably planned from the start.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Thanks for that bit of enlightenment TC

Cant wait for you to add more!

Amazing that this goes back more than 70 years.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
TC,

"Obviously, it is a Marque and Reprisal against the U.S. citizen and the 14th Amendment residents of the states, and made them enemies of the U.S."

What do you mean by this?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I have to agree. The function of the state has changed from "What's good for the US citizens" to "what's good for the US government". Government, imo, is there to react to it's citizens needs, rapidly. Much the way a company reacts to it's owner's desires. Instead the government is looking at it's citizens, much like a company looks at it's employees, as a resource to be used and then laid off or pushed aside after the need for their particular skill is gone. In other words, look how caring and concerned politicians are when election time rolls around and then how aloof they become after their need for our skill (votes) are done. Dang, I wish thoughts in my head could translate to words as well as yours TC. It just doesn't happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Isn't this why (if you notice) on all your tax forms your name is in all capitol letters? I used to spend my time looking into all this stuff (it's how I found ATS a few years back actually) and learned from a man in northern Michigan that a corporation is in all capitols. So the feds, in order to tax us on income incorporated all of us. We are agreeing to the corporate contract every time we use US currency, mail with a zip code or state abbreviation, pay ANY property tax, use a SS#, have a license or get car insurance.

Apparently, if you don't get a license and stop recieving mail, using currency you can nullify your contract. You become a citizen of your actual state and subject to their laws only. But of course, it is a bit of a hassle. You can spend 6 months in jail for speeding if they want you to. You can't participate in anything that may recieve federal funding, including schools, libraries, hospitals, etc.

hence most people have no idea.

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Obviously, it is a Marque and Reprisal against the U.S. citizen and the 14th Amendment residents of the states, and made them enemies of the U.S.
In order to become considered "friendly, one had to connect one's self to the Federal government; the social security number. That isn't the only way you are connected. If you have a "birth" (commercial term for a live abortion), that is the government's way of handing you over as chattel property to the creditors. Here's another way: I have a "State of Alabama driver's license". What's the significance? Well, the first thing is, I have the right to travel, so, why must I obtain a license? I wouldn't if this were Alabama state, but it is the State of Alabama! What's the difference? One is part of the Feds, and one is as was intended. Guess which is which.
There are other ways we are connected to the Feds, but that is sufficient to get the point across.
Another thing that has happened to us is that we don't actually own property in an allodial title, but only maintain it an a sort of fuedal possession rights way. Don't believe me? Say your land is payed off, and so is the house, so therefore it's yours? Cool. Now, refuse to pay property tax, and see who owns it!
As I alluded to earlier, we are liable for the debts of the U.S. as we are the surety and guarrantors. As a matter of fact, your 1040's were international law tribute payable to the IMF/WB international bankers to discharge the debt.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Another thing to note is that Marriage is not a sacred bond between a man and woman,
it is a contract between a man, a woman, and the state.

The state becomes a member of the "corporation" of marriage, and has equal rights to the property of the couple, including all control over the offspring of that union should they see fit to seize such property...and they very often do!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Marriage is also a vow before God.
Although the state does not consider that equation, even though supposedly, the rights to marry and live life, according to the founding fathers, were God given rights.
When God is thrown out, like this, the wjhole system is doomed to failure.
I'm not saying this from my reliqgios point of view but from a historical one.
It has happened before.
Maybe one could tell me the reason for the 50% or more increase in violent weather in the last 25 years.
Just being open minded.
If scientists try to prove by disproving, then why don't they disprove this.
Because it's not capable of disproving by humans here on earth.
This country is in for some major-and I do mean MAJOR -judgement if things keep sliding downhill into immorality.
I'm not an old man, I'm quite young-30's---but even in my young years, some of what is being done in this country today was unheard of, and would not have been tolerated.
Heck, in college, I thought me and my friends were quite wild, but heck, now we look like saints compared to what goes on now.
If the NWO is real, and these things are coming to pass, then hold on, because the time is near. Either the American rifleman will turn tides or we all go walk to our own doonm.
I hate to say I think it's the latter.
No-one has today the knowledge of whats going on, and if they did, they sure do not have the courage of the generation of 1776 or ww2.
They-the soldiers do I'm sure, but they are all overseas---placed there purposefully I'm sure.
But the yuppies and oh-so-gooders will be led quickly, without question, to there own death.
It is sad.
I' am very proud to be an outdoorsman who has learned ways of dealing with common sense issues. It'sd the way I was raised.
I'm not a gun-totin fanatic who collects army surplus or advocates violence.
Not in any way.
That is plain stupid.
HOWEVER, I am not without common sense.
I can see things happening around me and do what I can to help the situations I find myself in.
Having a government that rids itself of all feelings toward the people is not the government that started this country.
It's a manipulated, self-centered, regime.
It is certainly not what my grandfathers fought for in ww2.
My grandfather did not drive tanks in North Africa, nor did my other grandfather ride a support ship folowing destroyers all the way through that heell of an ocean fighting kamikazes, just to BOW down and take whatever STUPID bill the regime wants to pass, in order to have their way.

I do believe the true test of this nation is going to be real soon.
And it's not going to be in another country.
The test of the Constitutiuon.
The ultimate test of it.

Yes we have a government.
But today it's not the PEOPLE.
It's elected, crooked officials who have million dollar inauguration parties with OUR tax dollars.
I hope they had fun at them by the way.

Something is going to happen soon I'm sure.
It sure won't be my fault, because my only crime I see is sitting at the tv and like most, doing NOTHING about it.

I'm not a militarist, anarchist. I' am a concerned citizemn, and if that is a crime, then take me now, because why wait?
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.
It's a TEXAS tradition.
And Bush is not a TRUE Texan. He's a well, something else entirely.
But my ancestors were. And I will honor their names by my vow to God.
And will protect loved ones if the need arrises, and that includes all americans, wherever they hail from. Because we are Americans, and brothers.
That was proofed by blood in 1861-1865.

Dare they tear it apart.

Cheers.
D

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
As a non American id like to share my views on whats happening in America, i think the Government is imposing on you , using the 911 terrorist stuff to make you accept the Government will save you from this. They make laws restricting your freedom and push legislation that makes the average American just like people in a Communist state.You don't have any freedom anymore , because of terrorists that don't exist and don't pose a threat to the Us.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Exactly!
Good words.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well then you citizens better lock and load.

That'll be one hell of a war. Citizens versus there own government.

[edit on 3-6-2005 by White Widow]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yah, but there are still brainwashed Americans who belive that America is the perfect country.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigPimpin
Yah, but there are still brainwashed Americans who belive that America is the perfect country.

true,
but you get that all over the world, cizitens who think their nation is the best and better than anyones else, its called nationalism

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
true,
but you get that all over the world, cizitens who think their nation is the best and better than anyones else, its called nationalism

Very very true infinite, and I can testify to that. I'm an American living in the Philippines and I come across nationalism every day. The people in this country have endured some of the worst leadership and yet they get almost angry if you point out the problems you see on a daily bases. It doesn't matter if you live in the most powerful country, or a third world country, nationalism is alive everywhere.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Excellent, TC, too bad you are a mod.

This basically is the truth. Out west, it is a hotbed of anti-Federal government sentiment. Even the "left Coast" in general is very apethetic towards the feds.

Look what happened with California. Cali passed 3 propositions, all of which were voted on by the people of that state. One was to deny access by illegal aliens to publicly funded things like schools, hospitals, ect, since California has suffered a financial drain from it. The feds came in and kicked in the door, and overturned the will of the people.

Then California citizens voted to legalize marijuana for medicinal use. The feds, outraged, came in, kicked in our doors, tried to close the clinics (state authorities, interestingly, refused to cooperate with the feds), and overturned the will of the people.

On the same ballot, California also passed a measure to end affirmative action. The feds came in, kicked in our door, and overturned the will of the people. last time I checked the constitution, those powers not granted to the feds were given over to the states themselves. From what I just posted above, the feds violated that provision BIGTIME. California was not violating any of the constitutional amendments, not was it violating seperation of powers, or anything like that.

You are also very correct about property taxes. Its a sick, ironic joke, really. Isnt the whole reason we went to war with the British Empire was because of Taxes and ridiculous, unfair regulation?

I have long thought my government to be my enemy. Im a child of the west. What the hell right do a bunch of fat assed D.C. Burocratic punks 3500 miles away from me have to dictate our internal affairs? The job of the federal government, in my opinion, is simply to repel invaders from my borders, deliver my mail, and build friendly, neutral relations with other countries. Not to tax me, sell me out to the IMF, track me, ect.

Youre right about "civil" rights too. I dont believe in god. But I believe my rights are natural ones. Nature does not repress the right of a wolf to howl (his first amendment right), to defend himself from enemies (second amendment), nor force other wolves to live in his den (third) ect ect ect ect.

Bulldog, id not be so quick to point the finger, your country is not so much better off. One thing I can say, is that people in Europe are far more dependant of their governments than we are, and tend to foolishly trust them. You live in perhaps the most surveiled country in the world. Name me one country that doesnt manipulate, lie to, and own its citizens, Ill break that illusion REAL quick.

It is un-American for anyone to trust our government. This country was founded on healthy suspicion of government, it was founded on ideals of self sufficiency, self determination, and self rule, and anyone who has any patriotism left in them will see that serving ones country and government are two totally different things.

The way I see it, the federal government is basically a parasite that masks itself as one of us, but is really an gateway into internationally controlled subservience.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The difference though is that in Europe there has been a good history of what happens when the People get angry. Let me tell ya, eating cake ain't what it's cracked up to be.

As a Canadian I agree with him. Your government uses fear on it's citizens. It is used so often on you guys that it is the primary reason I gave any credince to the government actually being involved with 9/11 because it seemed to work so well with just the outright fear mongering afterward, and to this day whenever things are happening that are less than golden for Bush Co.

I am sure a lot of governments use it, by no other country has a terror colour chart on every evening news show. I find it rather silly that 300 million people who have an incredible military could be so frightened so easily.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
TC,

I was hoping you could clarify the points I asked about.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Passer By
The difference though is that in Europe there has been a good history of what happens when the People get angry. Let me tell ya, eating cake ain't what it's cracked up to be.

As a Canadian I agree with him. Your government uses fear on it's citizens. It is used so often on you guys that it is the primary reason I gave any credince to the government actually being involved with 9/11 because it seemed to work so well with just the outright fear mongering afterward, and to this day whenever things are happening that are less than golden for Bush Co.

I am sure a lot of governments use it, by no other country has a terror colour chart on every evening news show. I find it rather silly that 300 million people who have an incredible military could be so frightened so easily.

300 Million? I dont think so. Youd be lucky if 50 million of those people even know what color we are on. Simply because the government does something and the media squaks about it all the time, people actually have to be paying attention for it to work. Hardly anyone I know pays attention, their minds are focused on smaller stuff.

Thats our biggest problem. If people were paying attention, something could be done about it all. If Americans were that frightened, it would have showed up at the polls. Yet when asked what were the three biggest issues of the last election, number one issue was sadly, morality of the Christian kind, which government cant do anything about. Economy was second. Terrorism did not even figure into it. Why? Cuz no one cares. No one pays any attention to the war in Iraq.

It is not by fear that they rule us, its by distraction. Reality TV. Sporting events. American Idol. Shopping Malls. ect ect ect. Distractions. No one fears terrorism because no one pays attention to it. I was actuaslly surprised when my neighbor was shockwed to find we have troops in Afghanistan.

Its by apathy and disitraction that they rule us, not by fear. Fear only worked for 3 months after 9/11. Then people got pissed off about the airport waits and delays, so they chucked that. People dont want to be bothered from their sad, pathetic lives. Fear wears off in this country: chewing cuds is far more paletable.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Great post Thomas,

You have to understand that while some people like you has taken their time to analyze the present situation of our dear country.

Most of us the citizen of this great nation, rather stay blind to what is going on as long as we get, our pay checks, social security checks and welfare checks all in time.

That give us a feeling that our country and our governments take care of us and looks only for our well being.

While protecting us like a loving mother to her child.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join