It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of God's Existence !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"Proof of God" Pre-se is in this article. Thankfully, No BSB tonight.

I'm not totally sure about God, but I know I could do what I want to. If people would wake up and let the young and responsible have a life, and the young and stupid stay home and do thier chorses.

Sorry, I just really need to vent.

[edit on 12/9/05 by bsbfan1]

[edit on 12/9/05 by bsbfan1]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbfan1

Uh, where does god come into play in that article? i.e., WTF?

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spamandham

Originally posted by bsbfan1

Uh, where does god come into play in that article? i.e., WTF?

i concur, what the hell does that even have to do with anything in this entire thread?

i'm still going to contend that you can't actually prove the existence of god. however, you can't disprove the existence of god either, so it's kind of pointless to keep this thread going...:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The whole time and God thing. If time travel is considered hypothectily possible it allows for the exsistance of God, because something/someone would be able to see both the past, present, and future of all possible dimensions, etc. in the universe. And that's the progress being made thus far.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
it may allow for the existence of god, but it still doesn't PROVE anything

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
so this thread has stagnated with no actual proof of god being brought about, nice misleading thread title there

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The fundies gonna love you until they actually read about the anthropic principle, especially the "weak" portion. If ya ask me...it's all sounds kinda weak ta me but the short version is that the weak "principle" really says nothing whatever. You can beat around the bush all you want, ID ain't gonna be science no matter how much gobble-de-goook is warpped around the concept that...'if things were different, they would be different'. Wow! Boy Howdy! Goollleeee.
Y 'all keep on a tryin, now, ya hear.
skep

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join