It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye Lash Bugs(Parasites)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Alright so I know that theres little parasites or bugs or whatever on your eyelash or something and I've known this for a while but I just got to thinking and Where do they come from? How do they get there? Are they dangerous? and Can you get rid of them?

Thanks for clearing all these up for me. Am I even posting in the right place?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
uhhh.....Those would be crabs.

Get thee to a physician.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
Alright so I know that theres little parasites or bugs or whatever on your eyelash or something and I've known this for a while but I just got to thinking and Where do they come from? How do they get there? Are they dangerous? and Can you get rid of them?

LOL Val!

As for your question...

There are bugs allllllll over you. You just can't see 'em, and most aren't worth worrying about, muchless worrying about how to get rid of them.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Okay, I stand corrected. I've just had a chat-room full of people tell me we have bugs all over our bodies. I'm going to go bathe again.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia

LOL Val!

As for your question...

There are bugs allllllll over you. You just can't see 'em, and most aren't worth worrying about, muchless worrying about how to get rid of them.

Great now I feel all dirty. uhhhh

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Here is one that i know well called howard
www.wcsscience.com...

Demodex folliculorum, or the demodicid, is a tiny mite, less than 0.4 mm long, that lives in your pores and hair follicles, usually on your nose, forehead, cheek, and chin, and often in the roots of your eyelashes. Demodicids have a wormlike appearance, with legs that are mere stumps. That's a picture of one on the left.

People with oily skin, or those who use cosmetics heavily and don't wash thoroughly, have the heaviest infestations ... but most adults carry a few demodicids and their eggs. Inflammation and infection often result when large numbers of these mites congregate in a single follicle.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Great now I feel all dirty. uhhhh

You shouldn't... it's always been that way, you just didn't know it. You'll soon forget

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
well....... I did want to know so thanks to you all who replied

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't usually like thinking about all the little bugs living on our bodies. I heard there may be millions of the little critters in bed with us and in our pillows at night. Sleep good. I wonder if a new topic could be developed to discuss bug wars and tactics.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I don't usually like thinking about all the little bugs living on our bodies. I heard there may be millions of the little critters in bed with us and in our pillows at night. Sleep good. I wonder if a new topic could be developed to discuss bug wars and tactics.

I hate you now
j/k but how am I goign to get to sleep tonight?
Uhhh sadness

[edit on 29-5-2005 by 9890]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
By the way, 9890, I feel bad that I thought you had crabs.

forgive me!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
hey no problem crap happens

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

hey no problem crap happens

And so do crabs

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
you know i was just thinking that too...nice!!

top topics

join