It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By far the BEST reptilian story I've come across!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Just read the story, man, I can't stop laughing this is great. It's so much better than the Pamela Stonebrook story where she claims she had sexual encounters with a Reptoid alien and that she was the ONE putting the moves on, hahaha... wOOHA!

Five young men dressed as Ninja warriors who said they were frightened by demons knocked on a pastor's door at 2 a.m. and wound up being arrested.

They said they had gone to Devil's Hopyard State Park in East Haddam late Wednesday to practice martial arts when they encountered the unearthly enemy.

The men hopped into a car - weapons, masks and all - and drove straight to the Manchester home of a church pastor whose wife, also frightened, called police.

The five, Jeremy Sander, 19, of Ellington; Shaun Cyr, 18 of Newington; Todd Silber, 23, and Paul Poniatowski, 18, both of Vernon; and Joseph Robinson, 18, of East Hartford; said they came out of the woods early Thursday morning panicked by what they saw and heard.

One of the men acknowleged that most will find their story hard to believe.

``We're going to be outcasts,'' Silber said.

After a martial arts class in Tolland, they went to Devil's Hopyard for more practice, they said. The men have varying degrees of martial arts certification in kenpo karate and ninjitsu. They said they chose the park because of the open space and trees that are perfect for practicing stealth Ninja maneuvers, Silber said Friday. They swung baseball bats through the air to build their muscles, they said.

www.reptilianagenda.com...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

That story is great. I can't believe those charges though. WTF

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
OMG I got to Devil's Hopyard state park all time with my friend and his dad. It's an awesome place to hang out, takes pictures, hike, see pot smoekrs hiding in the woods, and meet a guy named Bill who likes his dog more than his girlfriend.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
likes his dog more than his gf eh? maybe he's spending too much time in the woods hehe.

man that story had me cracking up.

new topics

top topics

join