It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colares,Brazil & Operation Prato(Saucer)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Oh my God...

I just saw the movie part, of it...

And had a look at the photos...

Now - The photos might just look like blur... But i have to show you what has been goin on in California lately...But it's at a pause right now i guess..

Heres a link.. Sonora sightings

Here you can see the same stuff...This has just been filmed..by civilian people.

I know alot of you people want to be ready..somehow.. And maybe that is the right thing to do...
It's hard to know all this - But just in case...

Study it. (Just in case)

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Thanks everybody!

This really is an important event in UFO History , and likely one of the most well documented too.

Everyone should also see the Fantastico Program that documents the meeting between the Brazilian Ufologists and the Brazilian Air Force.

www.ufo.com.br...

And it has info about Operation Prato also , plus RADAR operators discussing the difference between normal Air traffic and UFOs! ( This video also has been recently subtitled in English)

Ram ,

Your right the Sonora pictures and the Operation Prato Pictures are amazingly similar!

Compare those and Operation Prato to the Hessdalen lights.

[edit on 13-10-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Thnx Lost shaman, we needed a good ufo thread in here.

This is certainly a very interesting case, and i also see similarities with other sightings. A case to keep track of.

This thread made my workday seem less boring thnx for that

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
motion to put this in the "Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics)" sticky

Ram

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Ram ,

Your right the Sonora pictures and the Operation Prato Pictures are amazingly similar!

Compare those and Operation Prato to the Hessdalen lights.

Yes.. They absolutly are... Well it's not just pictures on the sonora page..It's video..

After looking around... I remember in may i heard in the news about Brazilian un-coverup...

Still i don't understand reading the brazilian pages... Heres one page i found... ufo.com

And i see 2 pictures..And some Brazilian writing...

And yes - i know people make dolls and teddy bears.. But...in the light of the open Airforce in Brazil.. Does anybody here read brazilian...?

I can't help wondering, are these pictures real?..
I mean - the aliens on the photo's... Not the guy (hehe)

Well - until someone knows what it says - i believe it's dolls...

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
First Picture is a promotional picture for the Campain UFO: Freedom for Information Now that was successful on April 22, 2005 with the first meeting between Brazilian Ufologists and the Brazilian Air Force.

The second picture is just the Icon that www.ufo.com.br... uses for the Varginha Case on their website.

Ram

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Oh cool...thank you

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hello

I just watched (finally) the documentary about Operation Prato. It is great (except when sometimes some skeptics are talking crap...). Thanks again lost_shaman for having made this thread

Do you have any new informations concerning the disclosure of the Colares Files ? I thought Brazilian army was supposed to release them, along with hundreds of pictures. Even if i didn't expect quick issues, i haven't heard anything since a long time. Any news ?

By the way, i tried to reach www.ufo.com.br... but without success. Is it me or the website is down ?

Thank you

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamian]
I've read about this case before, but where's the video proof,
do you have the links to the 500 photo's and the 16 hours of video plz.

I'll side with iamian here. If there are claims of that many hours video proof, accompanied by pictures where is it? In proving a case, you want to bring all your guns to the forefront. However if the video is not compelling or simply 16 hours of interviews of the people already on the pages then this doesn't add to much.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster

[I'll side with iamian here. If there are claims of that many hours video proof, accompanied by pictures where is it? In proving a case, you want to bring all your guns to the forefront. However if the video is not compelling or simply 16 hours of interviews of the people already on the pages then this doesn't add to much.

The Brazilian Air Force has the Pictures and the Videos.

Some pictures have been leaked to the public , but the Brazilian Ufologists saw the files and confirmed the Brazilian Air Force has the files and the videos and all the pictures.

Musclor the www.ufo.com.br... is working.

I have not heard any recent news , I know that many of the files are still classified and that specific legislation must be passed in Brazil in order for the files to be released publicly.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Musclor the www.ufo.com.br... is working.
I have not heard any recent news , I know that many of the files are still classified and that specific legislation must be passed in Brazil in order for the files to be released publicly.

Thanks for the informations

I can access the website again, so it was probably down a few hours ago.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Some pictures have been leaked to the public , but the Brazilian Ufologists saw the files and confirmed the Brazilian Air Force has the files and the videos and all the pictures.

any idea if the files that have been leaked to the public are available on the net?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd

any idea if the files that have been leaked to the public are available on the net?

Yeah , there are approx. 200 + pages of Operation Prato Report available for download at

www.ufo.com.br... ...

www.ufo.com.br...

You can see some of those on the updated Bob Pratt link I gave on the first page too, if you don't feel like down loading the PDF files.

Bob Pratt's updated Operation Prato page.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I came across this reference today of an event in Brazil from 1968.

www.nicap.org...

7915: 1968/8/9 20:10 3 43:45:0W 19:31:0S 3333 SAM BRZ MGR 15 15

JABOTICATUBAS,BRZL:3 OBS:SCR LITES AREA/lo alt:3 OIDS INSIDE:MAN ZAPPED+DIES

Ref# 105 PRATT,Bob: UFO DANGER ZONE: (Brazil) Page No. 193 FARMLANDS

This is my personal note to myself about this.

( Note to self , notice the M. O. of the '77 Colares " Chupas" )

During the '77 events in Belem , Brazil 10 people 8 men and 2 women lost their lives after "encounters" with strange balls of light , that had visible structure when photographed with UV film by "Operation Prato".

This loss of life is documented in Brazil 9 years before the events in Colares and Belem disrupt the lives of the population there.

Also RIP Bob Pratt .

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
scary. Can't believe that the towns were fled. It must have been a ufo fest to harvest human blood
. Must have really been a scare.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Scary stuff Rappa Z,...

You know at least 10 people died.

Maybe UFOs are not as benign as we think they are?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
dam, they killed 10 ppl? crap, and i had a dream about aliens last night, it scared the crap outta me to see aliens and a ufo in 1 dream.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Also RIP Bob Pratt .

Amen to that.

Great post Lost Shaman-these are some very intriguing accounts.

I also found it interesting about Captain Nogueira's death after discussing the case with investigators:

The CBU has met with senior representatives of the Air Force on a number of occasions. During those meetings the ufologists were able to see and examine but not study in detail the various top-secret files that were presented by the Air Force, including those regarding the 1986 incident.
Already late last year they gained access to the files pertaining to ‘Operation Prato’, an extensive military investigation into widespread UFO incidents in the Amazon. Villagers alleged that they were being attacked and injured by UFOs and even organised night vigils to protect themselves.

Twenty years after this event the Captain in charge of the operation, Uyrange Nogueira was interviewed by a UFO researcher and admitted to witnessing UFOs and being of the opinion aliens were involved.Three weeks later he was found dead, hung by his belt.

Link

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i have this Mark on my back on 8/28/09 that lasted 1 weeks. Then it can back on 9/19/09 anyone have an idea of what this is.I have more pictures on my profile.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hello, you all...

I've reached right now to this thread (I was involved with another one...).

I am NOT "the real deal" but, first of all, I got to say I do know A LOT about Ademar Gevaerd and Marco Antonio Petit de Castro (Consultant of UFO Magazine, Brazil). "A LOT" means good and mostly BAD things.

I've had done a quick overview at some posts already here.
I'll talk next about some topics I see as very important.
I have to read more carefuly what's already been posted.

Under my point of view, "The Big Star" here is Colonel Hollanda.
Not Gevaerd, Petit or UFO "magazine" (???) !
So, let's start with him; with a link to a video File that many people who don't speak brazilian-portuguese may be missing all this time. I'm not sure if it's already been shown somewhere else.

www.disclose.tv...

I hope this first post of mine will be of great interest to all.

It's Friday and I am giving to me a day off.
Soon I'll be back for more (it's 04:50 PM here in Rio)...
To know people involved in this thread, to read carefuly the posts and tell some truth maybe not shown or told yet.

Kind Regards to you all...
See you around...

Doc

<< 1    3 >>

join