It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has watched the SAW.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The saw is one of the worst movies of all time.
never have i seen a movie which is so pointless
and a waste of 3 hours of my life.

did you think it was a good movie or as bad as i thought of it!

x x oni x x

p.s: who would of thought it was the man in the middle of the floor??

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
That film is really good waitng for the next one which I've hear is in the makeing best part the guy cut's off his own foot. And the guy washed the key down the plug hole at the start muppet lol.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I thought it was pretty good until the end..still worth watching though

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I thought it was AWSOME!!

A fantastic, disturbingly sick movie plot with excelent actors!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I thought the film was great, I watched it for the second time just the other night. Very clever plot, and totally takes your attention away from the guy in the middle of the floor.
The only bit of it that I found confusing was the fact that the survelliance photos that were taken by the photographer guy in the room and later found in the black sack , included one of the hospital porter at the window of the doctors house, when it was the detective that was filming him at the window, while the two men were chained up in the room.That bit didn't quite work for me, unless it wasn't the first time that the porter had been there.
As for the bit where the foot gets sawn off, well I didn't have to see it to imagine it. ewwww makes me cringe just thinking about it.
Might have to get someone to edit in (spoiler) into your thread title though Oni, cause you totally gave away the major twist in the film lol!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

i thought it was AWSOME too!! i thought the film was brilliant, the plot was excellent, me and my girlfriend loved it so much

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
i liked it but i thought it would of had a better ending,
so what is the new plot in the new movie?
or is it the same plot??

i didnt even know there was a second movie to it?

oni x x

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I thought it was great as well. It really made you start thinking, not only about who was the killer, but also about the fact that it could actually happen.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
That movie was the bomb!!!! I predicted to my girlfriend how it was going to end during the middle of the movie, and I was right.

What didn't you like about it?

Peace

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yes, indeed. I predicted who the mastermind behind these horrible things was. I knew when they were in the hospital, and the person said that the dude in the bed was very 'interesting' or something like that, it was foreshadowing on the mastermind.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
do you know what im not going to say i knew who did it because i was so shocked.

when they met the nurse and he said his name (the geezer in the bed) with cancer,

i liked all the movie but it was completly different so it was a real new type of movie.

oni x x

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yes, I loved it. It kept you guessing and thinking through the whole thing. I'm often particularly good at spotting foreshadowing, though.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by paperclip

i thought it was AWSOME too!! i thought the film was brilliant, the plot was excellent, me and my girlfriend loved it so much

I agree, its the best horror flick ever to me. I LOVE the ending. Sick Sik writers out there.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
you know the end where the bloke cuts off his foot! and then he left the room and the guy in the middle of the floor got up, do you think the guy with the cut off foot made it out before the mad guy can out??

in normal Circumstances i would of said no , but the black cop got his throat cut and made it out and survive.

oni x x

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
No, he only left a few seconds before the older dude and he was missing a foot. I think if he would of won the game then maybe he would of been able to escape, but he pretty much cheated, cause the timer was up. Therefore, the old dude would kill him.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
true true, i loved the movie though!

it was wicked!!

oni x x

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
The saw is one of the worst movies of all time.
never have i seen a movie which is so pointless
and a waste of 3 hours of my life.

So, did you like the movie or not? In this post it was a waste of time, in the last post you liked it.

true true, i loved the movie though!

it was wicked!!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
ok ok, i like gory movie's and i liked all the gory bits within the movie.
the gory bits were

"wicked" and "i loved the movie though" means the gory bits also!

the story line was pointless and a waste of my time.
BUT.......

the gory bits were wicked and nasty.

oni x x

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I saw it, and it was terrible.

I heard it was scary.. so I watched,and kept waiting for the scary bits.

Cary Elwes really bothered me in that movie.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
lol, aww poor you, it is a really bad movie but i do like the gory bits and the only problem apart from it being boring and having no real story line was they didnt let you see all of the gory bit and make it really really really clear that he took off his foot and it was a bleeding stump.

i liked the goryish bits bt it could of been a hell of alot better.!.!

oni x x

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join