It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hey everyone, i have just listened to the Talksport radio interview with Yahweh. He sounds very convincing. If nothing happens on June/July some people will view him as a joke but if a Ufo descends over Las Vegas what would the US Government do?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well this is the easiest question ive answered all day. (Also the only... but thats beside the point.) anyways, the government would just say its a weather balloon. Or if we get lucky, they will say its some kind of old top secret project.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If something happens this will be the final clencher for the coming of the end times. These "ships" will not be full of aliens, they'll be fallen angels doing the will of Satan.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Everyone needs to get real and realise this guy is just in it for some fame and fortune.

Nothing is going to come out of it.

Its bad enough he wants you to believe tons of ufos will appear for 45 days, but for the UFOs to be full of fallen angels?

please.............

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
He obviously needs them to land, come and shake hands with the press.
That would do it. It is hard to prove that something that looks like a weather balloon is anything other than a weather balloon. If he can
summon them, they can land and say hello. They must be getting a little
upset if this guy keeps summoning them to come for nothing. Maybe
next time they come down they will take him with them and use him
for some horrifying experiments just for wasting their time.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I was hoping that in the days past that someone would come on and say, hey that guy comes in my store twice a week for some balloons and a small canister of helium.

We sit and wait. Anyway if the UFOs do come I hope they fix the damn time problem because the past 7 years have flown by like 1. So musta screwed something up.

new topics

top topics

join