It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The B.I.S, A must read!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of these before???

www.bilderberg.org...
TEN TIMES A YEAR - once a month except in August and October - a small group of well dressed men arrives in Basel, Switzerland. Carrying overnight bags and attaché cases, they discreetly check into the Euler Hotel, across from the railroad station. They have come to this sleepy city from places as disparate as Tokyo, London, and Washington, D.C., for the regular meeting of the most exclusive, secretive, and powerful supranational club in the world.

The membership of this club is restricted to a handful of powerful men who determine daily the interest rate, the availability of credit, and the money supply of the banks in their own countries. They include the governors of the U.S. Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, the Bank of Japan, the Swiss National Bank, and the German Bundesbank. The club controls a bank with a $40 billion kitty in cash, government securities, and gold that constitutes about one tenth of the world's available foreign exchange. The profits earned just from renting out its hoard of gold (second only to that of Fort Knox in value) are more than sufficient to pay for the expenses of the entire organization. And the unabashed purpose of its elite monthly meetings is to coordinate and, if possible, to control all monetary activities in the industrialized world. The place where this club meets in Basel is a unique financial institution called the Bank for International Settlements - or more simply, and appropriately, the BIS (pronounced "biz" in German).

Rich text file:
www.bilderberg.org...

Ask yourself.......Is it worth having a central bank of central banks of the world???

We say make poverty history yet the company that says this actually used 3rd world labor.

Make poverty history

Wristbands made to raise awareness of the Make Poverty History campaign have been produced in Chinese factories which violated ethical standards, it has emerged.

The fashionable white wristbands, worn by celebrities and politicians including Tony Blair, were made for a coalition of charities as the symbol of their worldwide 2005 campaign to end extreme poverty.

Oxfam, Christian Aid and Cafod are amongst those charities selling the wristbands, made in rubber and fabric, at £1 each.

Governments found it too expensive to store nuclear waste so they found a decent use for it: WARNING EXTREME GRAPHICS

www.ericblumrich.com...

www.ananova.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.benjaminforiraq.org...

www.xs4all.nl...

www.traprockpeace.org...

www.onlinejournal.com...
May 27, 2005—A dedication in 2120 might say: Dedicated to the memory of the Iraqi people. Many people believe Iraq was the birthplace of civilization some 5,000 years ago. Iraq was destroyed and radioactively contaminated in an early 21st Century Oil War by a fascist world power, now extinguished.

Dedication to the Iraqi People in 2005: Iraq is uninhabitable. The wars in Central Asia all were nuclear wars fought with radiation-dispersing American weapons.

None of the Bushista NeoCons running this miserable genocide in Central Asia care one whit. In fact, it is what they ordered from the US military's list of services. Mostly, the remaining 300 million "good Americans" do not care, do not know and do not want to know.

Stop listening to the politicians and go after the bankers its the only way. They are the ones who will fund or is funding the New World Order.

I know I'm going on a rant, if it weren't for these crooked above the law a$$holes then 3rd world debt would not be a problem.

I guess the question I trying to ask is how much is enough before we do something??? Or do we just let it happen.

www.supportthetruth.com...

"Dare to Know! Have Courage to Use Your Own Reason! " ...that is the motto of enlightenment.

Peace

[edit on 29/5/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I researched about the depleted nulcear material being used as a weapon when I started to hear about our soldiers coming home with "gulf war syndrome" which seemed a lot like acute radiation poisioning.

As far as the world bank idea, it will probably be like the FED in the US. The world bank is a scary idea. What would happen if a country was too far "impoverished" to sustain itself. Will they "forclose" the country and sell it to the highest bidder? Will it become property of the UN? Hmmm....

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus
I researched about the depleted nulcear material being used as a weapon when I started to hear about our soldiers coming home with "gulf war syndrome" which seemed a lot like acute radiation poisioning.

I can assure you there is nothing acute about DU contamination. It is a nasty substance that should never be used on the enemy but DEF. not on our own people!

As far as the world bank idea, it will probably be like the FED in the US. The world bank is a scary idea. What would happen if a country was too far "impoverished" to sustain itself. Will they "forclose" the country and sell it to the highest bidder? Will it become property of the UN? Hmmm....

Every country has a central bank, from what I have read these central banks have a few members attend to this "Centre of banking" from all over the world. The funny thing is "The B.I.S" is NOT a bank, it only deals with other banking organizations.

Now we all know that the banks control the interest rates which inevitably control how much our rent, food, water and light cost. So if we created our own monetary system without the need for central banks would this not bring countries out of debt and poverty???

peace

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Now we all know that the banks control the interest rates which inevitably control how much our rent, food, water and light cost. So if we created our own monetary system without the need for central banks would this not bring countries out of debt and poverty???

peace

the united states constitution specifically provides for congress to print interest free money and regulate the value of it themselves....so basically they have the power to do the same thing the federal reserve does except we wouldn't have to pay back any interest.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The Bank of International Settlements is the world's largest central bank (commonly known as "the central banks' central bank"). It is responsible for the world's cash flow of US$40 trillions between foreign central banks and maintain international financial security among them.

If there ever will be a global banking system serving the needs of global citizens and regional powers in the future, it would be the Bank of International Settlements (or its later incarnation under a different name).

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Stop listening to the politicians and go after the bankers its the only way. They are the ones who will fund or is funding the New World Order.

This is about as close to the truth as anything else I've ever heard at ATS...Check out a thread I started a couple of years ago right here & pay close attention to the descriptions of the "Merchant Class".

I've said it before & I'll say it again:
SUPPORT NESARA !

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by enomus
the united states constitution specifically provides for congress to print interest free money and regulate the value of it themselves....so basically they have the power to do the same thing the federal reserve does except we wouldn't have to pay back any interest.

If the constitution had the power to do this, would it not be done already???

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

www.floodlight.org...
The Bank was established, under the authority of sixteen sections of the Tunnage Act of 1694, for "the better raising and paying into the Receipt of the Exchequer the sum of Twelve hundred thousand pounds, Part of the sum of fifteen hundred thousand pounds." Their Majesties were authorized to appoint Commissioners to receive subscriptions on, or before, 1st August 1694, by "any person or persons, natives or foreigners, bodies politic or corporate," who, provided the full loan or "a moiety thereof" was subscribed before 1st August 1694, were to be incorporated under the title of "The Governor and Company of the Bank of England."

According to Carr, the system set into motion with the chartering of the Bank of England was a system of perpetual debt from which no nation is meant to escape: "The international bankers never intended that England be allowed to pay off the national indebtedness. The plan was to create international conditions which would plunge ALL nations concerned deeper and deeper into their debt." Believe it or not, this is actually what transpired. The Parliament was so desperate and/or so bribed, that they accepted these terms, which amounted to nothing less than legal counterfeiting of a national currency for private gain. The initial stock offering sales pitch for the Bank read: "Paterson hath benefit of interest on all moneys which it, the bank, creates out of nothing.

www.maxexchange.com...
Thomas Jefferson, declared, "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Did Jefferson have a crystal ball when he spoke these words? Has a private bank taken control over our nation's money supply?

The following is a conversation with Mr. Ron Supinski of the Public Information Department of the San Francisco, Federal Reserve Bank. This is an account of that conversation reconstructed to the best of my ability from notes taken during the conversation on October 8, 1992.

CALLER - Mr. Supinski, does my country own the Federal Reserve System?

MR. SUPINSKI - We are an agency of the government.

CALLER - That's not my question. Is it owned by my country?

MR. SUPINSKI - It is an agency of the government created by congress.

CALLER - Is the Federal Reserve a Corporation?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - Does my government own any of the stock in the Federal Reserve?

MR. SUPINSKI - No, it is owned by the member banks.

CALLER - Are the member banks private corporations?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - Are Federal Reserve Notes backed by anything?

MR. SUPINSKI -Yes, by the assets of the Federal Reserve but, primarily by the power of congress to lay tax on the people.

more in link provided above.

This our NWO exposed people, "The corporations". Thats why you think you don't see it. 'They' the corporations are entities in its "own" right. It can be sued so why don't we sue the big banks for keeping nations in debt indefinatly. Until it is exposed so to speak.

BTW, MidnightDStroyer thats one hell of a story, how long did it take??

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff, hunting veritas.

Was about to post on the BIS - and found your post here. So - my question - have you noticed that the key countries in the G8 are the same as in the BIS?

...FYI - Just found this:

XAT3 - THE HISTORY OF MONEY PART 3
www.xat.org...

The World's Alternative Trading Network and Specialized Direct Democracy (XAT4)
www.xat.org...

VERY interesting stuff. Well worth checking out.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Nice find, Soficrow

Yes, I did notice the whole G8 thing but I believe the financial meetings of the G10 are much more worthy to talk about.

Group of Ten - Wiki
The Group of Ten or G10 refers to the group of countries that have agreed to participate in the General Arrangements to Borrow (GAB). The GAB was established in 1962, when the governments of eight International Monetary Fund (IMF) members—Belgium, Canada, France, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States—and the central banks of two others, Germany and Sweden, agreed to make resources available to the IMF for drawings by participants, and, under certain circumstances, for drawings by nonparticipants. The GAB was strengthened in 1964 by the association of Switzerland, then a nonmember of the Fund, but the name of the G10 remained the same. The following international organizations are official observers of the activities of the G10: The Bank for International Settlements (BIS), European Commission, IMF, and OECD.

Lots of monetary talk and the B.I.S.

Remember politicians have no say in how monetary system and how interest rates are changed. G10 I believe is 100% more powerful than the G8. The G8 is a front, always has been, always will be.

So who says they can cancel debt. They are not allowed to interfere with private business. Also The B.I.S is immune from the Law. In Any Country. No seizures can happen, no matter the grounds on which it is based. Doesn't this make you think just a lil' bit.

peace

top topics

join