It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted - help about Reptilians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think I have seen them.... IF it was not a hoax that is!

I am on my way to learn more about these guys.... So please stay on topic because I don´t know anything about these Reptilians more then what I know from the picture I ordered from an artist, another friend helped me to place the picture on a art forum untill I can get some answers from anyone of you that have encountered the Reptilians or have seen one or have solid knowledge about them.

I came in "close" contact with three of them through a friend and his camera last autumn 2004. My friend however had a housebreaking not long after this incident, the burglers took the camera, the negatives, and the photo showing three very wierd gentlemen outside his appartment. The police dropped the case after the preliminary investigation.

I don´t blame them, I would probably have done the same thing, alot of housebreaking was conducted in that area at that time when my friend`s photo briefcase was stolen. however -I want to learn more about these guys so I have been looking around on the net for information about them. There seems to be a Mix of it so you can get realy confused If I may say so. This Friday I did get a book handling these so called Reptilians.

An Author called David Icke has written the book- Children of the Matrix-. I hope to get some answers from the book and maybe with some help from you guys and girls I can understand what these Reptilians are.

I am a newbie over here and all these functions makes me rather confused too. So don´t panic if I don`t find your reply first thing. I don´t know what to believe when it comes to Reptilians amongs us. But I know that there was no movie set my friend did catch with his former camera. I have been thinking about it since and I would like to learn more about these people.

I have checked with local authoritys if there was any shooting for a movie or so, but there was non. My friend was just following a group of older men from a secret society meeting, the so called Odd Fellows. It ended up with my friend being followed by them. He shoot a whole set of film. But only one picture of these guys were returned to him from the photostore and that one showed three very tall Reptilian guys.

My friend swear he only saw three older gentlemen with his eyes. I can´t do anything else then believe in the man. We have known eachother for 27 years, and I could trust my life in his hands. So what can I say? I saw the freaking photo myself before it was stolen.

There are two things you need if you are to uncover and communicate what is really happening in the world. One is to be free of any dogmatic belief system. The second is not to give a damn what people think and say about you, or at least, not to let that influence your decisions. Without number one you will never go into the bizarre areas that are necessary to understand the forces that control this planet. Once you are faced with information that demolishes your belief system you will begin to edit what you have discovered and refuse to go where it is taking you. Without number two, you will never communicate what you have found because you will be terrified of the consequences for you from the reaction of your friends, family and the public in general.

From the book Children of the Matrix, page XV Life beyond the bubble.
Author: David Icke

This is what author David Icke is telling the reader first thing. I have not read so many pages this weekend because I have been working on other things. I want to get this perfectly clear all at once, I am looking for answers regarding the Reptilians.

I don´t need any help to find a main stream source of knowledge regarding the reptilians. I have allready tried that but all I got was baa baa answers to be honest.

I don´t need any help from any organisations that belives they are in contact with Jesus or God or satan for that matter, I don´t need help from any self forfilled prophets or godesses, I don´t need any help from people who think they are children of some extraterrestrial know everything ocult group.

I don´t need help from people that speaks with aliens through telepathic connections. I don´t need people using witchboards or seeing the devil or small demons running around in the ceiling at the moment. I don´t need any help from people with superegos. I don´t need any help from people who hears voices in their heads.

I don´t need any help from doomsday prophets to know that this world is going to hell. I can see that on my TV everyday. I don´t need anyone to tell me that I am a secret C.I.A agent or Illuminate employee. That I allredy know that I`m not. The same - I don´t need anyone to tell me that I am a grey. That I know I`m not, I`m just a regular guy OK.

What do I need? A normal conversation with some truth seekers that are not totaly blinded by any belief system . I`m looking for persons that can up-hold an normal conversation without leaving the subject on this thread. If you are critical towards the subject, speak out! whoever you may be as long as it has anything with these reptilians to do.

You may speak about everything related to the reptilians in general if it is needed to understand why they may be around us. You can send me a U2U instead of posting on this thread if you don´t want to show yourself out here. The same rules goes for my U2U as for this thread, I will report to the moderators if it can´t be respected.

Here is my question - Who are they? (reptilians) and why are they running around in human shape? and why do they look this way on a perfectly normal photo? I don´t know the colour of their skinn, I don´t know their eye colour and I don´t know where the heck they came from. Do you? than please do tell.

They were on that photo and looked that way. There was nothing strange with their clothes. That was the evenings dress code at that secret society meeting. IRL the picture was taken from 10 meters distance with a black and white film role from an ordinary camera.

It was not supposed to be any filming of any people that evening but it went that way because my friend found the dress code so wierd and he started to shoot snap photos of the people he thougt was perfectly normal human beings, untill that one photo now stolen was revealed.

This image is a painted portray of the three reptilian gentlemen, it´s what I could remember from the photo. But it is a zoomed in painting so please have an understanding for this.

www.swplayersofdissent.se...

DENYING IGNORANCE
Necros

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Very interesting. I recently read David Icke's Tales From the Time Loop, and I must say that it gave very interesting information about the reptillians. You might want to think about reading it for your own personal help on reptillians.

Also, your friend should of done something else with that tape if he had actually got footage of reptillians, put it in some kind of bank vault or something, even though they would of probably still gotten it.

What a great find it would of been if he could of got the footage on the net first though...

Omniscient.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I know a lot about the Reptilians , they are right inside my head.

But a close friend of mine had fantastic encounters with Reptilians, he can tell a lot more about them. His username is Lizzardsamok here on ATS, feel free to contact him.

Lucid dreams, enchanted pendants, witchery, webcamera... are also his resorts. He is the mastermind of the knowledge regarding the Saurians.

Personally I can only tell you one thing: there are dozens of Reptilians here on ATS nibbling the Greys , so be quick, ask one to pose for a snapshot!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Personally I can only tell you one thing: there are dozens of Reptilians here on ATS nibbling the Greys

My intent is not to “call you out” Vertu but would you mind telling me how you know “there are dozens of Reptilians here on ATS nibbling the Greys”?

Oh and what do you mean by “nibbling the Grays”?

Thanks for taking this as intended…

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
My intent is not to “call you out” Vertu but would you mind telling me how you know “there are dozens of Reptilians here on ATS nibbling the Greys”?

Oh and what do you mean by “nibbling the Grays”?

Thanks for taking this as intended…

I am sorry for the spelling problem Grey->Gray... I am aware of it, but I am so used to the word "Grey", that I would keep it. Everyone knows that I'm talking about Grays, anyway. Lots of people use Grey to identify "Grays", just take your search.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yes I agree Omniscient that it would have been great to still have that photo. Problem was that me and my friend stood there as two question marks for about two days. And then - My friend was at work, the housebreaking incident togheter with a number of others housebreakings in the same block.

It would have helped me out alot I think, If I could have had that picture to show you guys. Wich I would have done if I only had knew about people looking around for these kind of things. Another problem was that we at that time didn´t have any Internet knowledge or connection.

Today I understand that that little photo could have changed alot for me and my friend. It would have helped guys such as David Icke out thats for sure. I will get my nose in to that Children of the Matrix book this evening though. And if he is as good as he seemed to be at the movie secrets of the Matrix at the Brixton Academy 2003 live that I got in hold of through a friend on the NET, I will probably look even further in this matter with Tales From the Time Loop (another book by Icke)

I handle David Ickes work as just works, not teachings. I have a hard time to get all this into my head to be honest. And I question alot of what he is talking about. BUT on the other hand - He seems to be the best man on the field when it comes to Reptilians. And he make´s large parts look reasonable. But that is only my point of view.

Everyone do probably understand - That I outside David Ickes work also want to come in contact or in other ways hear other peoples experiences with this Reptilian phenomenon. I only wish to hear some so called "normal" views without all the fire crackers and the cheerleader screaming if I can.

DENYING IGNORANCE
Necros

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I'm a bit confused...(not really)...but I didn't provide you with any information...I asked you a question....care to answer?

thx...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I'm a bit confused...(not really)...but I didn't provide you with any information...I asked you a question....care to answer?

thx...

Yes, sure. There are two species of aliens here on ATS. The Grays (spelling correct) and the Reptilians. They simply don't like each other.

OK?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yes, sure. There are two species of aliens here on ATS. The Grays (spelling correct) and the Reptilians. They simply don't like each other.

OK?

Thanks for answering but you answered a question I didn't ask. lol

The question I asked was how you know “there are dozens of Reptilians here on ATS nibbling the Greys”?

and

what do you mean by “nibbling the Grays”?

Thanks friend...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
And yet another person on here makes an outrageous statement with no evidence and without any basis of fact.

Its a statement which is mind boggingly dismissive.

I bet hundreds on here will believe him.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Necros
Everyone do probably understand - That I outside David Ickes work also want to come in contact or in other ways hear other peoples experiences with this Reptilian phenomenon. I only wish to hear some so called "normal" views without all the fire crackers and the cheerleader screaming if I can.

DENYING IGNORANCE
Necros

Good, you should know that I have two nice colourful photos of a Reptilian. I got them from the net.

Also, here is a genuine story :

Lizzardsamok, my beloved friend got millions of bucks from the Reptilians in the middle of January, but he is too chicken to scoop the cash. He is currently docking in London, waiting for nothing, because he spent all the cash I gave him for the expenses. I don't know what to say... the Reptilians are cool guys!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew
And yet another person on here makes an outrageous statement with no evidence and without any basis of fact.

Its a statement which is mind boggingly dismissive.

I bet hundreds on here will believe him.

It is the reason why I don't answer to the question.

My statement applied to the author, anyway.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Where can I see those pics?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

OK?

Thanks for answering but you answered a question I didn't ask. lol

The question I asked was how you know “there are dozens of Reptilians here on ATS nibbling the Greys”?

and

what do you mean by “nibbling the Grays”?

Thanks friend...

Another unanswered question??? come back Vertu and tell us...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Why don't you and your friend just go back to the "secret society" meeting where you saw these elderly men/reptilians, and take more photos?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Shame on you my friend Rasputin for expecting sensible solutions and sensible and reasonable replies to queries such as this

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i have done a little studying here and there. and there are some interesting things i have put together. there are hindu legends of a reptillian subterranian race under the Naga mountains (hope i spelled it right) and there are brazilian legends quite similar. theirs is a little different tho. the subterrainian race there hid there from the flood. i believe the hindu legend is about the same. Guy w. ballard reported being visited by some higher being at mount shasta CA that showed him subterrainian cities. also check out www.geocities.com/kriticle/mojave11.html infomative site. the bible actually makes a possible referrence to a very famous reptillian, maybe not satan either. it is in the story of the garden of eden. the hebrew word for serpent is nachash derived from the the serpents hiss meaning like a serpent. meaning ,"hey that looks or is 'like' a serpent." and the curses are passed out after the sin and God says to the serpent that he is cursed and on his belly he will crawl. however, another translation of the hebrew could be "out of the belly you will reproduce." interesting note that abductees describe the reptillian abductors without bellybuttons. could this be cloning. the genesis account also says the serpent was more clever that "all" the creatures in the garden, which i think included adam and eve. so this being was smarter than humans.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by malice_devious
(...)
however, another translation of the hebrew could be "out of the belly you will reproduce." interesting note that abductees describe the reptillian abductors without bellybuttons.
(...)
Emphasized by me...

Quite obviously... A reptilian has no belly button simply because the so called belly buttons are used by mammals to feed their kid while inside...

Reptilians lay eggs...

Think about that!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Rasputin13 Well I am not the man for that kind of work to be honest, I don´t even think my friend would be that stupid to be honest. Those guys whatever beings they may have been didn´t want us sneaking around and taking photos of them, thats for sure, you see my friend didnt know how this situation would turn out, would you sneak back there if you were me? having a family and all?

And JayKew if you don´t have anything else to add to this topic, I advice you to continue with your buisness whatever it might be, on some other thread where you don´t have to read about these kind of beings you don´t seem to know anything about anyway. Or maybe you do have something to share with me about Reptilians? Something that I don´t know allredy from your previous posts on this particular thread that is?

Look I am not out here to convince anyone about anything, I simply want what I stated in my first post on this thread. How difficult can that be on a scale from 1-10 to comprehend?

DENYING IGNORANCE
Necros

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Necros, my comments were directed to the statement made by Vertu.

Guess you are another poster who believes that no stupid post can be challenged on here.

OK crack on.... I will be EVERYTHING on here in future.

That make you happy ??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join