It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commander X's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Available to us all via the quite famous UFO researcher Timothy Green Beckley's Conspiracy Journal and Inner Light Publications, are several books by a man who goes under the alias "Commander X". He is an alleged retired US government who has decided to come forth with information regarding secret bases (such as the infamous "Dulce Base", remote viewing, etc etc.

This Commander X character some time ago finished his first DVD; "Secret Lectures of Commander X". Parts of it is supposed to have been shot at a secret location where Commander X was the lecturer and a selected few were the audience.

(In the shots supposed to be from this lecture he supposedly held, his face is blacked out and his voice altered.)

I just watched the first 15 minutes or so of this documentary. And I am somewhat - shall we say confused. The reason for this: there seems to be artificial sound effects in this so called documentary that are nothing else but laughable. I am surprised as to whether the makers of this DVD really expects us to take them seriously with these sound effects in mind - if they are sound effects.

The effects I am referring to more precisely are applause and caughing sounds.

At one occasion, the applause sounds are FADING out. And I am pretty sure that the same effect are used twice, or even more.

Of course - I might be wrong - the sounds might be perfectly natural occuring. Other possibilities are:

1. The editors and creators of this DVD for some reason didn't think that its future viewers would notice that the sounds were not real, and thus put them in there to make the documentary more credible - the message in the documentary would seem somewhat even more fantastic if the audience continuously clapped their hands.

This option would leave us with the contents of the DVD being true, the editors just screwed up somewhat.

2. The contents of the DVD are bogus. It is part of some greater conspiracy which goal is to cause confusion. (it would not be the first of its kind if so)

Please comment on this.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
If you had ever met the publisher, Timothy Beckley Green, your confusion would be over. Commander X and the afore-named publisher are obviously the same person. Commander X is a literary vehicle for twice-told tales for which there exists no credible source.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Loengard

As the distributor of the Commander X Underground Lecture DVD, it was partly my idea to add a bit of "canned laugher and applause. Its done on just about every TV show in history. Maybe we should have just left the sound of chairs being moved and a person of two coughing and sneezing. By the way we are offering free subscriptions to our snail mail Conspiracy Journal and Bizarre Bazaar. Drop me a note at
[email protected]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Forschung

The person who thinks I am Commander X is way, way off.

Watch (better yet BUY) the Commander X Underground Lectures DVD and wow discover that Commander X is a small guy, I on the other hand am a BIG (in many ways!) person.

That's all right. Just give the link and spell the name right. P.S. We are signing up kindly folks to receive our free newsletters. Just e mail me at [email protected]

Tim - I am NOT -- Commander X - Beckley

top topics

join