It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of curiosity...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
At the time of this writing, I noticed that 109 members were signed in with a total of close to 1,000 in total perusing the site.

Are the following statistics available and is the administration willing to share same?

-Recognizing that some members have more than one screen name, how many individual members on average, posted on a daily basis over the last seven days?

-Recognizing that some members have more than one screen name, how many individual members in total, posted over the last seven days?

-Within all of the ATS network, which are the five most popular fora at this time?

Thank you in advance for any information you share.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
At the time of this writing, I noticed that 109 members were signed in with a total of close to 1,000 in total perusing the site.

Are the following statistics available and is the administration willing to share same?

-Recognizing that some members have more than one screen name, how many individual members on average, posted on a daily basis over the last seven days?
-Recognizing that some members have more than one screen name, how many individual members in total, posted over the last seven days?

On the front page, under the board graph.
Members posting: 24hr: 501
Members posting: 7 days: 1603

Don't be too sure about multiple screen names posting, we have ways of cutting that right down

Big version of the chart on the main page. Spikes owing to attacks, initial trend downward owing to changing method of accumulating data.

-Within all of the ATS network, which are the five most popular fora at this time?

Thank you in advance for any information you share.

Dunno, sorry.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If you wanna check the forums, it depends on your definition of popular. You can check the number of threads in each easily, on the front page. I'd guess a few would be ATSNN, WOT, Aliens and UFOs, ChitChat.

Second accounts aren't too common. Some people have a second, but it's relatively rare.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Netchicken thank you for the graph and pointing me in the direction of same. Just to clarify, the 24 hr and 7 day number is the individual member count and not the total posts?

Also, I know you try hard to keep multiple ids from occurring, but I do know for a fact that there are still multiple accounts in here, ( I am not one of them.)

Also, popular would be gauged either by number of recurring views or posts.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yes, that refers to only the members. The number of posts is located there as well. As of now,

ATS/BTS Posts, 24hr:  1811
ATS Posts, 24hr:  1372
ATS/BTS Posts, 7 days:  15788
ATS Posts, 7 days:  11867

It also displays the number of members coming to ATS, much higher than those posting.

new topics

top topics

join