It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spore...Cell and Beyond

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
ok, when I first saw this game my mouth dropped and my eyes popped, this is a amazingly revolutionary game, the games starts off with a single cell organism on a planet (on the edge of your chair yet?)
Your single cell begins to evolve but as it evolve you choose how it evolves, shall you give it a pair of wings, or maybe some nice teeth to eat other creatures.
Then as you progress, shall I research ships for my little creatures or should I cover my planet with buildings.
Sounds cool doesn't it, not really much about it yet, but you can check the provided links for more information.

external image

Links
Spore Homepage
Gamespy: Spore
Gamespot: Spore
Screenshots of Spore

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I am really looking foward to this game, one thing I found really neat was that you could choose not to crawl out of the Oceans and instead choose an Aquatic type of species. I cannot wait to see more of this, Will Wright is a genius.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sounds a little bit like Impossible Creatures, only much more advanced. I can't wait to hear more. But I think that we all agree Will Wright truely is a genius, up there with Sid Meyer and Shigeri Miyamoto.

new topics

join