It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make a secret society

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Here's how. Decide what you would like to accomplish. Make it something noble that would benefit mankind, or you will be devoured by a higher law. Pretend the society already exists, and see to it that bits and pieces of information about this society are found. In the distributed information, reverse the intent of the secret society. For example, if you wanted to achieve one world governance through peace, love, and understanding, and the common will of mankind with no coercion, then see to it that the "leaked" information suggests that your secret society wants to bring about one world government through violence, corruption, and deceit.

In the distributed leaks, make it known that the society is looking for membership, but that the membership is very exclusive. Suggest a few places around town that might be places where your secret society meets, such as coffee shops and parks. Go to those places and be mysterious and say little. If and when you are approached, engaged in light conversation and wait for the hopeful candidates to tell you what they want in coded terms.

You will attract people of different aspirations and strengths. They will self-select by nature into groups who entrain on one another. The ones who have a capacity for love and a sufficient courage/intellect will grow in vision, while those who are focused on material gain or power will don spiritual blinders. Use the first group to police the second group. The second group will contain people who would be the most detrimental to society anyway, regardless of their affiliation with your secret society. However, if you keep them inside, then you can contain them.

A small percentage of those in the first group will grow sufficiently in vision to understand that balance is the key to our success and survival, and they will share an expanded sense of identity that comes with a commensurate sense of collective "morality". They may very well allow members of the second group to execute some of their most heinous plans. If they do, it is because all the world is a stage, and if even those in the nosebleed section are going to benefit from the educational aspects of the play, then the explosions are going to have to be big.

I could go on and on...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Egg Mundane

Mod Edit- we don't allow advertisement of personal websites and email.

Terms and Conditions of Use

[edit on 13-8-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

one thing you gotta decide is whether its :

1) a true secret society in which none but the members know it really exists and is only otherwise talked about in whispers or rumors.

2)a public knowledge secret society in which everyone knows about it but no one knows what actually goes on in the meeting or its true agenda

3) a secret army meant for 'taking over the world, surviving an Apocalypse, a revolution or a resistance "

or a combination of the ones above also you have to be really sure you want to do it there's usually (depending on the circumstance) no way out but death or an heir....

also there has to be a hierarchy , whether or not to have a special dress code for meetings , a meeting place , also many other factors

such as :

how many members (is there going to be a max number or not)

an initiation process to eliminate the physically week and mentally week

if number 3 there has to be a training regime

a set of rules about your secret society for the members to follow

a name for your secret society

a safe way to relay messages so they can not be read by other people than you members

you must have a goal/secret/plan for your secret society

is it going to be religious,political,or simply fictional

is it based on fact/fiction/or a belief of what is to happen

you need a symbol and a way of knowing your members from fakes

i could list more but i cant think of anything else right now

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

I was in on the birth of a secret society back in college; one that apparently continues to this day (although without my inolvement, as far as you can quote me. tee hee.)

I posted on it in the RATS section.

Masons have done this throughout history. There are dozens of apendent/dependent bodies in masonry. They have to give all their info to the Grand Lodge to be seen as masonic, though, and the rituals must be somehow relevant.

I encourage you in your efforts.

SOmeone posted about needing a cause, or an artefact or something.

I would suggest a quest. Like a secret society dedicated to developing psychic powers, so that you can overthrow all human government and replace it with an ideal society where there is no crime, hatred, private property, or greed. Where the only locks on doors are to protect children, where husbands and wives FULLY understand each other, and where people go to work not for gain, but to make a better world.

Something like that would be nice.

You need to do a lot of homework before you start making up your degrees though. I have been a initiate of several orders, and most of them come across as goofy. Pompous language is always laughable. I would suggest lifting your symbolism from a specific field, from a religion, or from some kind of theme.

South Pacific Islander might make a good theme. Tiki torches, lu-aus, and pretty girls in grass skirts. hmm. I'm an 11 degree Kahuna, with my mojo rising! Sign me up!

sorry, I'm rambling a bit. Too much of a "memorial" party.

I have an idea for one - based on scientific prayer, and the belief that we live in an acausally, transluminally connected, holographic universe, where the distinction between mind/body and mind/objective reality is blurred by a fundamental uncertainty. In other words, all of heaven, is bottled up in an eternally unfolding (and forgiven) present moment in time. This space of all possibility might then be generative, of a realm of new possibility within which anything is, at least in theory possible, if not probable, and ultimately actual, at the very least in a fuitfully causative manner, and, within a frameowork of continual feeback, both from thoughts, ways of being, or experiences, and the actions and the causes and effects they wrought. Put people in "touch" with reality, place them hand in hand with the spirit of the universe, and tell them with an explanatory, CREATE! Since by God there is nothing else TO do, within the universal framework of an eternally unfolding present (and forgiven) moment in time. In short, the final thesis would be "you're screwed", you are either dead, or, in heaven (first last eternal cause) - GET USED TO IT! And so the final question then becomes "now what?!"

These people would then become leaders in every social sphere, performing seemingly miraculous feats, their ultimate, ultimate, hidden secret involving the idea of "koinonia" or deep fellowship - in the words of Napolean Hill, a true "mastermind alliance - of two or more people working together in a spirit of harmony, to realize a definite purpose" and, I would add, a fruitful historical causation, as active historical participants by neccessity (the necessity of free will within the quantum realm), which really adn truly is, the ultimate noble historical pursuit of man, to bring to earth the great glory of God from out of the present moment, from the very seed of the first cause within, the thought, and the feeling (point of transmision).

[edit on 8-1-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Therefore, in my secret society (you may be getting indoctrinarted even now..), managing ones feelings, and taking full responsibility for them, and the resulting actions-reactions which ensue, would be vital to our practice, and our "sharing in koinonia". Like in AA or the Oxford Group which gave rise to it, you would be encouraged to have a "sharing partner" someone, entirely of your own choosing, from which

nothing would be witheld, thus placing you, relative to the creative space of the nothing that is everything, to the God of your own EXPERIENCE (intimate and personal relationship by nature), and "to another human being", with self forgiveness via a deep sharing process - within a final relativistic familial framework of wholeness, and integrity, as well as the brotberhood of man, with compassion - and here we could, as needed, bring in all the NLP "frames and modalities" amid a healthy dose of listening skills and Socratic Method questioning (an unexamined life isn't worth living - making the will to MEANING the higher will), which would make it, in effect a Therapeutic Practice, by which a person reaches the end of their drama, and gets present to the present. I call it "OmegaPoint Logotherapy" which, by virtue of the reality within which we are already emersed (here now), would begin with the end in mind, and thus the "therapist" in koinonia with the "participant" would involve themselves automatically a continual peer to peer roll reversal process, which, perhaps not unlike the final object of Scientology, would be to create a clear or a Clearing. However in this instance, it might occur instantaneously or at any moment in the unfolding present moment, and thus rushing quickly, the omegapoint, with a high sense of urgency. and without costing half a million dollars to realize. We could throw in those Chinese mind games, and some Von Neuman catastrophies, to bring about EPIPHANY, and that would be the final operative word. EPIPHANY would represent a great clearing, to the present moment experience, of the innefible mystery of present moment living, unable, in the final analysis, to determine with pinpoint accuracy, our true identify, except perhaps to say that we are children of a loving God who's will gave rise to the first/last cause, within which we are immersed, and invited, to share in, through an active historical participative process (high koinonioa) of progressive change for the better. It can be by any degree, however big or small, beginning with a mere thought or prayer made alone, when in "the moment" experiencing the presence of the presence, or when in koinonia and deep fellowship of the ways of being made possuible when present to the presence of another who is also being present, to you. Eternally recurrent meta-mastermind alliance, in brother love, which does not exclude God as a participant also by the very fact of the virtue that we are anywhere at all to begin with, let alone operating relative to everywhere and always.. and to another and the world at large from end to end, right across the entire spectrum, of all being and becoming, locked, if you will within this often highly subjective experience of aloneness. Subjecting our maps for other's scrutiny, within a slightly rule based system, would be "the game" until we are 'unlocked' both in relation to eternal being.

Once you catch wind of it, the mind becomes a sail for spirit, which is always driven by purpose, and how we get in alignment with that is largely determined by what we are actually experiencing through the unfolding present moment, includign what we are dwelling on and thinking about at all times. And when faced with the prospect of an eternity, the only thing that motivates in response, is love, and therein resides, reciprocally, the fount of an aternal causation, and round it goes in the moment of Epiphany.

"What time is it?" secret reply of knowing in koinonia will be "there is no time"

[edit on 8-1-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It will be an Open Society, founded on many to many and one to one meetings, and it will be called "The Roots Fellowship" (TRF or "turf" for a short acronym).

Various allegories like the parable of the mustard seed, and the catch of all ages in a heavenly net, and things alone those lines may be used to shed light on the nature of this heaven we are being invited into and, that is being invited into us and into our lives, through loving mutuality, at all levels.

People's personal Religious faith of choice will remain open, and ideas from all the great traditions, called "frames" will be used - for an unending process of continuing exploration.

People could then be encourage to bring to the table, items of food for consumption (paradigms which are informative and fruitful).

Christ, nevertheless would be employed rationally as one model, since that is the heritage of many in the Western World, but an open mind is also needed, to consider for examination ANY idea or "frame" worthy of consideration. 'Whatever works' will also serve, for "The Kingdom of Heaven is like a man who brings from his stores both something old and something new."

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
planning to take over the world huh???

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sebatwerk

Probably because he and his friends what to be remembered.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egg Mundane
Has anyone ever developed their own secret society? I am interested in developing an initiatory society. Are there any resources of how I could go about doing this?

Thanks for your help.

Persanly i think you need a name, something that ties into that name, and a rule book

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I want to make a secret society as well. email me at [email protected] to see if we have similar ideas

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hi, i have started on this too. Try ritualrites.com. They were very helpful for me

Let me know how you get on
a reply to: Egg Mundane

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Egg Mundane
Has anyone ever developed their own secret society? I am interested in developing an initiatory society. Are there any resources of how I could go about doing this?

Thanks for your help.

To develop what you call an "initiatory society", for coherence, at least, you need to be initiated first.

An initiatory Order, which is legitimate, inherited an initiatory transmission; this means someone having the authority and powers to transmit the initiation has to give you the transmission.

Without initiatory transmission, we are talking about something which is not legitimate and just a pure and arbitrary invention which has nothing to do with a real initiatory Order.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
That was a good question. Secret societies are the social networks ruling the world. Serious secret societies revolve around people with great wealth and power. But the keyword here is "secret". A true secret society is one that nobody knows about. My guess is you aren't a wealthy and powerful person so what you really need is a social club.

A lot of America's current internal issues are the direct cause of such secret societies. Since Donald Trump took office he has done good with ridding a large portion of these defectors but plenty of them aren't government officials so President Trump's direct influence through cabinet choices and appointment has a limit.

Now, what are your reasons with wanting to create a new secret society? Huge changes are happening right now within Donald Trump's government and infiltrating such secret societies proven detrimental to America is a high priority.

edit on 15-5-2017 by Profundity because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2017 by Profundity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Start with a religion first, you need funding!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Personally, ss's are a result of a select few involved in an agenda, whether conspiracy to commit, or having already committed an act(ion) that would bring undue attention to one and/or the body of people caught up in it.

Define your objective. Secretly plan. Develop the initiation. Invite others to join. Etc..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join