It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make a secret society

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere

"Well you know, there's the .1% of the "elite" "high-ranking" "upper-level" "big cheese" "high-and-mighty" "33rd degree" masons, and the other 5.9 million are the "muscle", who take orders and carry out the demands of the "upper-echelon". "

And what exactly does ORDERS TO BE CARRIED OUT mean. ? Sounds like a militia or something ? Is this christian like you mentioned ?

And why would an christain oranization like this need "degree's" for ?

Beisdes hearing the ole "All corporations have levels bit" please enlighten us.

I was being sarcastic. I was just repeating the silly things that others accuse Freemasonry of on these forums. None of it is true, of course, but that won't stop people from believing whatever makes a good story.

And Freemasonry does NOT have "levels". All masons are 100% equal, and nobody takes orders from anyone in Freemasonry. The whole notion of something like that going on in a fraternity is just absurd. It doesn't happen.

The ONLY time that anything of the sort goes on in Freemasonry, it's among the lodge's officers, who are elected to one-year terms. They have a hirearchy and chain of command, but this is only in place for lodge administration purposes. Outside of lodge business, even the Grand Master of a Grand Lodge is an equal member of the fraternity.

Oh, and one last thing: degrees, after the 3rd, don't mean a damn thing in Freemasonry. Degrees don't denote authority, position, rank or purpose within the fraternity. a 33rd degree mason and a 3rd degree mason are 100% equal. Any mason can be a lodge officer. Degrees are only badges of masonic membership, they show which bodies of Freemasonry you are a part of.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

"Well you know, there's the .1% of the "elite" "high-ranking" "upper-level" "big cheese" "high-and-mighty" "33rd degree" masons, and the other 5.9 million are the "muscle", who take orders and carry out the demands of the "upper-echelon". "

And what exactly does ORDERS TO BE CARRIED OUT mean. ? Sounds like a militia or something ? Is this christian like you mentioned ?

And why would an christain oranization like this need "degree's" for ?

Beisdes hearing the ole "All corporations have levels bit" please enlighten us.

I was being sarcastic. I was just repeating the silly things that others accuse Freemasonry of on these forums. None of it is true, of course, but that won't stop people from believing whatever makes a good story.

And Freemasonry does NOT have "levels". All masons are 100% equal, and nobody takes orders from anyone in Freemasonry. The whole notion of something like that going on in a fraternity is just absurd. It doesn't happen.

The ONLY time that anything of the sort goes on in Freemasonry, it's among the lodge's officers, who are elected to one-year terms. They have a hirearchy and chain of command, but this is only in place for lodge administration purposes. Outside of lodge business, even the Grand Master of a Grand Lodge is an equal member of the fraternity.

Oh, and one last thing: degrees, after the 3rd, don't mean a damn thing in Freemasonry. Degrees don't denote authority, position, rank or purpose within the fraternity. a 33rd degree mason and a 3rd degree mason are 100% equal. Any mason can be a lodge officer. Degrees are only badges of masonic membership, they show which bodies of Freemasonry you are a part of.

Thanks for clearing all that up !

For my own research puposes you did mention something about members being Christian ?

Did you mean that the Free Masons are a Christian organization ? Or that some of the members are Christians ?

Thanks again for your answers.

Peace Out !

Cug

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Masons don't care what religion you are, as long as you believe in a single supreme being. That's where much of the hate comes from, fundamentalists get upset because the masons view all beliefs as equal.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Masonry and Zoroastrianism actually are a lot more similar than Christianity and Masonry.

So hmmm, which one believes in a supreme force, and which one believes in worshipping 'opposites'? Hmmm, Masonry does accept all religions, regardless if they are Satanic, AKA opposite.

But its hardly worth mentioning. Most people don't know what Zoroastrianism is, and so they don't realize how the Devil is basically a Masonic addition to Christianity, while demons have existed in folk-lore forever.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Masonry and Zoroastrianism actually are a lot more similar than Christianity and Masonry.

So hmmm, which one believes in a supreme force, and which one believes in worshipping 'opposites'? Hmmm, Masonry does accept all religions, regardless if they are Satanic, AKA opposite.

But its hardly worth mentioning. Most people don't know what Zoroastrianism is, and so they don't realize how the Devil is basically a Masonic addition to Christianity, while demons have existed in folk-lore forever.

That's a Great Example ! I didn't know anything about Zoroastrianism and you are absolutely right that christianity has no parrels as Zoroastrianism.

The belief that you can only worship any one supreme being goes against Chritisanity ( God and the belief system in it's entirety. )

Thanks for the info !!

See you out there !

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing with you, Akilles. I've answered this question before but you like to discuss these things with me so much you've posted it again. How sweet.

Freemasonry only admits men who believe in a Supreme Being. Correct. But that is not the only criteria. Freemasons must also obey God and the moral law, which a Satanist or any other monotheist of eveil intent would not be able to do. Consequently freemasonry is aligned positively with morality and love. Always and without equivocation.

Now print this post off and stick it on your notice board at work.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

The belief that you can only worship any one supreme being goes against Chritisanity ( God and the belief system in it's entirety. )

Please explain this, as you appear to be including Christians in the group that is against Christianity.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Once again a thread is high jacked.....

Anyway does anyone have any ideas or research of what exactly one would wan tto do to develop degree?

I may not be using all the terms correctly - but at least I am not calling anybody satanist....

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
what does a member get for achieving higher ranks ? a hat and a pin ? a t-shirt ?

will you have dues ? do you plan to contribute to charities ?

is there a religious slant or is it more or less a religion free zone ?

do you plan to meet face to face or have more or less a chat room on the internet ?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I plan for it to be a benevolent organization. It will have a spiritual slant to it but not sectarian. And it will be face to face...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Egg Mundane,

I and several others here have given you excellent advice on how to start a Secret Society of your own.

And this is from some who are currently running their own.

As for scholarly advice on the subject - good luck! - the nature of these societies precludes anything but the most tabloid of expose's on them.

You would be better off reading the many excellent books on leadership that can be found in you local bookstores and libraries - that would give you the information you need to effectively lead people in such a society.

And to all those who wonder why some organizations must be kept secret - you need only look to how much power Corporations and Special Interest groups wield in the U.S.

You think Monsato would agree with my plans to provide high quality non-sterile seeds to farmers, or to provide low cost desalination technologies to the third world?

Who know what kind of dirty tricks they would employ to stop me if they could.

Sometimes it is the righteous causes, such as Christianity, that are forced to go underground in a time or moral decay and spirtual darkness.

Only to return when the time for peace and prosperity is right!

[edit on 1-6-2005 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
No believe I am greatful I am just looking on gaining as much information as possbile. Thanks everyone for your help and laughs...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
EM, me and my group wishes you luck and much success in this endevor of yours!

We need all the Black Ops groups fighting for good causes that we can get!!

Something must exist to counterbalance all the self serving, dark groups out there working against the best interests of Humanity!

Carpe Diem! - Viva la Revolution!!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Don't worry TM we will protect you in the end...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Their was a post about making a secret society a few months ago, but I can't find it with the Search tool.
Your society is no longer secret, and it won't ever be if you keep posting on the internet for advice. If you want to make a secret society, then you should be able to do it with the help of no others.

Good luck by the way.

How Do I Join A Secret Society

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Well except the fact that no one knows who the hell I am ...

But it is so secret that you are a member and don't even know it.

I think fraternal would be a better term for it than secret.... But thanks for all the help again...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
...But then again I have never been able to keep a secret...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Nexus,

Well is Skull and Bones a Secret Society then?

Certainly lots of people know about it, some of their rituals, and even many of their past members...

But for all practical purposes their actions, connections, influence, and agenda remain a mystery to outsiders.

I think if a society becomes too hidden from the world it ends up compromising its overall effectiveness.

Keep 'em guessing - thats good enough a strategy for any Secret Society or Military General!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What if I just took the rituals of the OTO and put my own name on it????

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by soothsayer
www.geocities.com...

I like how that site has received a WHOPPING 4 hits!

That's the sad part of having a secret society... nobody knows about it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join