It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make a secret society

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
DON'T advertise it on the internet. It wouldn't be a secret for too long, and then you'll have all these people knocking at your email, asking to join...

www.geocities.com...

I like how that site has received a WHOPPING 4 hits!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
My goal is to start a secret society and then have webpages and entire minitries devoted to exposing how depraved we really are!!!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I love to make Belgian waffles, and my friend loves making toast...I think were gonna come together and form the Freewaffle Illumitoasty. Our aim wont be so much to take over the world, but provide tasty breakfasts with secret recipes.
Our order will be derived from the Priory of Pancakes and the Knights Bacon...under the all seeing over easy egg! I think our secret headquarters will be underneath an abandoned IHOP.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egg Mundane
Those are some very good questions. I want to develop society or group that has initiation and graded levels. It would be similar to the Fedeli d' Amore and utliize many concepts of the Western Mystery tradition especially the Qabballah.

I am working with some friends to develop something initially for us and if it develops then we could invite others both men and women.

Any input would be appreciated.

Well, whatever you say your secret society is all about, I'm going to ignore that completely and claim the following about you and your society:

1. You are evil and seek to control the world

2. You don't necessarily seek to control the world but you are the pawn of someone who does

3. You're up to no good behind your closed doors with your secret this and your secret that (grumble grumble)

I reserve the right to try and join your secret society, and if rejected I will take that as confirmation of the above three points.

Furthermore I will periodically claim that you have tried to destroy my lavatory, poison my pet, slide snakes into my bed at night etc etc.

And you will never ever be able to work out why I act so mean to you. And the funny thing is - I'll never know either

But GOOD LUCK anyway

(PS - the password is WIBBLE)

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Dont start a secret society yet. First you have to start a perfectly unsecret club or something then make them loyal to the club. Then introduce a secret and tell them not to tell.
What your trying to do is just go up to people and say wanna know a secret? Thats not how it works. Start with a club. Like a bowling club or poker club

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Well, whatever you say your secret society is all about, I'm going to ignore that completely and claim the following about you and your society:

1. You are evil and seek to control the world

2. You don't necessarily seek to control the world but you are the pawn of someone who does

3. You're up to no good behind your closed doors with your secret this and your secret that (grumble grumble)

I reserve the right to try and join your secret society, and if rejected I will take that as confirmation of the above three points.

Furthermore I will periodically claim that you have tried to destroy my lavatory, poison my pet, slide snakes into my bed at night etc etc.

And you will never ever be able to work out why I act so mean to you. And the funny thing is - I'll never know either

Also, don't forget that no matter what he says in defense of his society, it can never be true because he has taken a blood oath where he has sworn to lie about his society, if necessary, in order to protect it.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Has anyone ever developed their own secret society? I am interested in developing an initiatory society. Are there any resources of how I could go about doing this?

Thanks for your help.

are you a CIA agent fishing around or do you really want to do this ? do you wan to take over the world or have something to do on wednesday nights ?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Egg Mundane,

I created a Secret Society and so far am having good success.

Now unlike soothsayer I think you can have a website domain for your Secret Society - just use the Robot Crawler blocking code as given in the latest copy of 2600 Hacking Quarterly magazine.

As they say in the article: "when you block all search engines from touching your site - its like having a private area where the password is your url address!"

As for the Secret to starting a Secret Society Vegemite hit it right on the head - start a normal club to screen perspective candidates, and then induct the worthy and loyal into your society.

In my case I use my non profit group as a front to recruit the best and brightest into my society.

Now my Secret Society has to be secret to be able to carry on its agenda, including world domination, with little to no government interference.

If you do not have a cause that is truly worthy of keeping secret I doubt you will find people willing to dedicate their lives or time to the society and its agenda.

And for those who would denounce and fear my society's rise to power - fear not - we intend only to bring about a new renissance, one that will uplift and raise the standard of living for all mankind!

- Ahh hah ha hah ha ha!!!!!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
No I do not want to take over the world. I do not have the time for that...

I just like the idea of shared knowledge and rituals. I have ideas but need to flesh them out. I want to build degrees based on Dante's Divine Comedy. There are three areas with 10 diferent steps within each step ...

I think I have somethine here...it will be fun nonetheless

Take it easy

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Not to sure why anyone would want to start or join a "secret society" ?
Although you do have the freedom and the right to start a group like this !

What is the pupose of hiding something or hiding behind something as all secret societies do ?

The only thing I can think of is that it is agenda driven ?
What is your view or thoughts or philosophy in starting a SS ?

If it is on the up and up why does it have to be erranged behind closed doors ?

You can still have a group of thinkers without all of that other ridiculous symbolism that would probably be rooted from the occult anyway ?

I am sure that you wouldn't be using any type of christian type symbol or would you ?

And if you want to accomplish this why not just start a membership club ?

I am sure this way you wouldn't be lumped into one of the many mainstream or non mainsteam cult groups that we have in the US such as the mormons, Included in the standard list are Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, Christian Science, Unity School of Christianity, SunMyung Moon's Unification Church, etc. Minors are Free Masons ect...... and below.

Anyway- I am not criticising you but just tryting to discuss this rationally !

If you do have a club like this. Pleeeeeeeeeease for Gods sake don't include a stupid secret handshake !

That is so weak !!!! It's laughable !!!!

Be original for pete sakes.

Just a note: Christians do not have a handshake. It's much more involved and intellegent. God stated that christians WILL know eachother form their fruits ! And you know what ? It's true !!!!! And it works and the rest of the non-beleivers have no clue.

I am sure that if you put some time into it, you can indeed think of something that isn't quit so ridiculous for aknowledging your members !

Do you really want to have to wait for a secret handshake to identify your bretheran so to speak. Oyyyyy ! That seems pretty primitive and overused by children in clubhouses.

Anyway hope to hear your thoughts !

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere
If you do have a club like this. Pleeeeeeeeeease for Gods sake don't include a stupid secret handshake !

That is so weak !!!! It's laughable !!!!

Be original for pete sakes.

Just a note: Christians do not have a handshake. It's much more involved and intellegent. God stated that christians WILL know eachother form their fruits ! And you know what ? It's true !!!!! And it works and the rest of the non-beleivers have no clue.

I am sure that if you put some time into it, you can indeed think of something that isn't quit so ridiculous for aknowledging your members !

Do you really want to have to wait for a secret handshake to identify your bretheran so to speak. Oyyyyy ! That seems pretty primitive and overused by children in clubhouses.

Actually, handshakes serve an EXCELLENT purpose: to tell the different between REAL masons, and impostors. And believe me, there have been MILLIONS of impostors throughout time. I can recognize a brother anywhere I go, without him having to tell me he's a mason. Even if I were blind, I could still recognize him. This is necessary in an organization of 6 million men.

And it's laughable to hear you say that you don't need a handshake to recognize another Christian... you had lots of trouble recognizing me and my brothers as Christians, even though we are, and excellent ones at that. Seems like your "radar" is a little jammed by your ignorance of Freemasonry!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
6 million? That's all? Worldwide?

Wow, would never have thought that world domination could have been achieved by such a small number.

But then again, it's only .1% of those. The "elite".

So world domination is achieved by people that you could put inside of a Masonic hall?

Guess the Billdiberger's, Bohemian Grove, US gov't, every other gov't in the world, not to mention the Mob, Hell's Angels, etc, might have something to say about it.

Jeez. :shk:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
6 million? That's all? Worldwide?

Wow, would never have thought that world domination could have been achieved by such a small number.

Well you know, there's the .1% of the "elite" "high-ranking" "upper-level" "big cheese" "high-and-mighty" "33rd degree" masons, and the other 5.9 million are the "muscle", who take orders and carry out the demands of the "upper-echelon".

Good grief, people sure are ign'ant!

:bnghd:

[edit on 31-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Well you know, there's the .1% of the "elite" "high-ranking" "upper-level" "big cheese" "high-and-mighty" "33rd degree" masons, and the other 5.9 million are the "muscle",

Damn man, do you get fries with that?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sheesh ... I am just looking for some scholarly research or advice on the topic here.

It has always made me wonder me wonder why people can be so against the formation or existence of secret soceities yet be members of this board.....

And the answer to why? Why not?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Well you know, there's the .1% of the "elite" "high-ranking" "upper-level" "big cheese" "high-and-mighty" "33rd degree" masons, and the other 5.9 million are the "muscle",

Damn man, do you get fries with that?

No, only pre-teen virgins to marry and human baby legs to eat for dinner.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
I love to make Belgian waffles, and my friend loves making toast...I think were gonna come together and form the Freewaffle Illumitoasty. Our aim wont be so much to take over the world, but provide tasty breakfasts with secret recipes.
Our order will be derived from the Priory of Pancakes and the Knights Bacon...under the all seeing over easy egg! I think our secret headquarters will be underneath an abandoned IHOP.

You have voted 8bitagent for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

THAT was hilarious. Good stuff 8bit!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
"Well you know, there's the .1% of the "elite" "high-ranking" "upper-level" "big cheese" "high-and-mighty" "33rd degree" masons, and the other 5.9 million are the "muscle", who take orders and carry out the demands of the "upper-echelon". "

And what exactly does ORDERS TO BE CARRIED OUT mean. ? Sounds like a militia or something ? Is this christian like you mentioned ?

And why would an christain oranization like this need "degree's" for ?

Beisdes hearing the ole "All corporations have levels bit" please enlighten us.

"Good grief, people sure are ign'ant!"

Why yesa they are !!! :bnghd:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Sheesh ... I am just looking for some scholarly research or advice on the topic here.

It has always made me wonder me wonder why people can be so against the formation or existence of secret soceities yet be members of this board.....

And the answer to why? Why not?

Well to reply fairly it's perfectly fine in my book what you are doing and I mentioned that in my previous reply.

I am not against. I have only questioned ? like a reasonably intellegent individual would.

To the why and why not ? Fair answer !

But you still didn't answer any of my questions about forming a society !

Why can't anyone back up their belief systems or answer intellegently by themsleves ???

And to answer the question about " I can't believe these people are actually members here on ATS"

Well -We are not all Paranoid Delusionals on this site !

Cheers on the new society ! If it doesn't work you can always join the masons ! I heard they are a real fun group !

Peace Out !

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
One general thing I have noticed is the need to have at least more than one founder. It will make it easier on you to develop things and provides a check to ideas. Also, it might be good to decide how many people you will initiate at once and when they can be initiated- i.e. 30 days after they are tapped, when they're 35, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join