It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Anti Gravity tech video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I just found a video called "Nazi UFOs - How They Fly - The German Tesla Anti-Gravity And Free Energy Program" It is a torrent download, and I am not sure if I am allowed to post the link directly on here, but if you are interested, it is on www.torrentreactor.com. If, I am allowed to post the link ,can someone please let me know? Thanks!

Raj

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think if the video has no copyright then should be no problem to post the link.

Anyway with the name you gave was enough to find it at isohunt.com.

Im dling now...better be good its almost 600 MB....

(good speed at the start, 100 KB/s)

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Krpano]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I am downloading it at like 17K/sec so Im going to try the torrent off of a different tracker. If you watch it before me, let me know how it is!!!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I assume since the DVD is on Amazon it might be copywrited. Here is the Amazon link with a few reviews: www.amazon.com...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I started downloading it, but I don't have much luck with torrent speeds... so when one of you two finishes, please post some information on it, as I'm very much looking forward to hearing about it.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sorry to be a N00b, when it comes to torrents I dont have a clue. The .torrent file, how do i get that to start downloading? IS there a program I need?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yes you do need the bittorent software.

It is free and once you have it their are many torrent search engines like isohunt.

www.bittorrents.com...

w1.isohunt.com...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well I left it on all night and I'm only at 64.1%, Anyone else finished with this??

top topics

join