dirty dancing?

page: 1

join

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
hi when a girl asks me to dance i just decline cause the girls that dance with me can be very sexual so i just decline and they move onto the "fun loving guy"

Question is can i overcome this fear, is it a fear?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
yer its a fear, basically just go with the flow
and if she is dancin close make it so you are holding her
but not squeezing her.
and if she is dirty dancing then dance so you are dirrty dancing as well
if you dont then she will think you just wanted to get close and
not have a laugh.

just chill and dance!

oni x x

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah.... don't be tense... stay loose. Just show off your dance moves. hehe Just try to stay calm and what wrongs with being sexual?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
to true, a girl/boy wouldnt wanna dance dirty dancing
if they didnt want to be sexual!

keep it kule! dont get worried because she is most ,likely
scared and wants you to dance and enjoy the way she moves!

oni x x

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
thanks for that now all i need is a bit of liquid confidense:w:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
lol only hae a few drinks because if she is dancing close and you are wobbing then that will be a bad mix! lol

she will get peed off!

hopefully this information helped!

oni x x

ps.: have a good time dancing!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Texthi when a girl asks me to dance i just decline cause the girls that dance with me can be very sexual so i just decline and they move onto the "fun loving guy"

LMFAO!!...dude...i so used to be like that....now?.....im like fecking John Travolta on ice!!!......i love dancing....especially dancing like a complete nob head!......why dont you try salsa classes....its very sexy and the chicks love it!

i always try and think when im dancing....."im justin timberlake.im justin timberlake, im justin timberlake...."...seems to work!

yeah..its a fear but its only the fear of looking stupid......every guy watching you will only be wishing he had your balls...it can be conquered....and it also shows a kind of strength to others.......only one bit of advice though.....dont get smashed on vodka and then try to 'break dance'.....then you definatley will look stupid.

regards!

yipee!!...dancing!!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
imo, feel free to get your freak dance on anytime anywhere!

alcohol optional

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You can overcome this fear. Besically as I see it. Most of the time the guy does nothing anyways. They usually just stand there why girls to most of the work. But you should dance and have a good time. Its quit fun sometimes.

new topics

join