It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmecuticals and Doctors vs Nutritionists and Chiropractors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Do you think that if we all wised up and decided to live healthy lives, by eating properly and taking the supplements and herbs that are body is defficient of, that we would cut down on the need for doctors and put the pharmecudical companies at risk of losing Billions ?

All I know is that the Insurance and pharmecudical, companies are raping us as well as killing us slowly. Maybe that's the goal for these companies to develop medication for all types of ailments and disease. Not to cure of course ( because they would lose money in the long run ) due to us not needing the meds any longer.

Maybe thats the difference between the both:

Nutritionists can fix, heal and keep us healthy while

Doctors can repair us for some time, but usually at the cost of the medications damaging other parts of our body ( Kidneys, Liver, Pancreas ) which then eventually kills our immune system, which makes us an easy target for the release of cancer cells in our body, which the insurance and pharmecudical companies profit dearly from.

Then you have the lobbiests up on capitol hill and you know the story.

Hmmmm- The more I talk this out, the more apparent it becomes !

The main reason that we don't do more research in the nutrition field is that our goverment doesn't want to put forth money into something they will not highly profit from.

Does that mean that we are human guinea pigs ? Slaves to the medical association ?

Not to take away from the wonderful doctors and surgeons that have, giving their time to help us out in critical situations, even creating new parts on our body and helping us prevent the problem as much as they can by the allowance of there education. It's just a shame that they are pawns in the medical system.

I look at the health statistics and our country blows when it comes to unhealthy and overweight people which is a health risk in itself. Why ? Because we have not yet embraced the natural way of taking care of ourselves like so many other countries have.

We even develope synthetic drugs for this ( overweight people) Why ? Greed !

I do realize that we do need doctors present, but it sure would be nice if a good percentage of doctors, pharmicists and scientists would be funded by our govt to pursue a new career in the nutrion business, for the well being of us all.

As a matter of fact I would like to say for all the hard work and dedication by these people that they should make the same amount of ( $$$$$$$) that they made pedalling the synthetic harmful drugs !

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Things can be much simpler when you focus on good nutrition and proper supplementation. I have pretty much cut the doctor out of the equation, except if I need him. I have friends and family who go to the doctor more than I. I just don't see that much of an improvement. That's not to say I wouldn't go if I had to. So, yes, doctors do have their place, but they are not nutritionalists unless they were properly trained in the field.

Yes, doctors should be trained in nutrition, yes. Proper diet and nutrition should normally come before any type of synthetic medicine that doesn't really belong in your body in the first place. It's the same with the knife (surgery), a knife shouldn't be in your body unless it's really necessary. If an artery can be cleared safely, then why hack the guy up and leave him with scars.

Troy

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I swear by my kiropraktor!
Eat plenty fruit and vegetables.
ONIONS!
Drink water!
Laugh a lot.
Eat some more ONIONS and garlic.
Don't smoke ciggies!

join