It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WITD Whispers Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
MrEisenhower: Good point. I brought Solog up because some people were wondering if they should move out of DC, etc.

Perhaps people like Solog offer the big picture and people like WITD offer microscopic snapshots. Just a thought.

cheers
ktpr

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Very true, but often I dont rely on prophecies. Even Nostradamus had very support for his predictions seeing how the Early latin transates poorly into modern french, let alone English.

Insider knowledge that WITD provides, is the real scary stuff.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Wow. WITD knowing something on the inside. Predicting events. If anything I think we all should take him a little more seriously now, what does everyone think?

There has been a lot of talk recently about possible Terror Attacks - And I for one am definately going to watch my step.

Take care everyone.

-WD

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I just heard on the News here in the UK..
SKy news:
That they had some info on the J bombing,
before it happened, special forces knew that something was going to happen to a hotel,

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
they knew three weeks before the bombings due to a raid of a JI (islamic militant group) apartment...Stupid twads did nothing about it.

Chris

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hm, just having read the Solog's prediction website, his predictions aren't that far off from happening, and are a real possibility that the terrorist's are getting their hands on nukes. As I always say - Time will tell.

-WD

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
In defense of Indo. Intel.

There are a LOT of Hotels in Jakarta. It would be nearly impossible to lock them all down.

At the same time, I would have put up concrete barriers in front of ALL western hotels because of the specificity of the warning. Just me though (can't work for the Govt. too logical).

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is all a bit scary!!!
Think im gonna go fill water bottles up and hide them in my shed, Oh not forgetting the tins...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Well, apparently it was all a hoax so I think we can get some decent sleep now
Well it was fun whilst it lasted.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So this dude whispers has been confirmed as a hoax then? His posts were edited? Are you sure?

In case youre wondering about the football, thats what they call that little briefcase the prez carries around that cpntrols the nukes. remeber when Clinton misplaced his? That must be the football.

And about his references to 9/9 and 9/10, yes there was alot of unrest in the markets those two days beforem 9/11. It is interesting he brought these up, because on 9/9 and 9/10, European banks were in a frenzy, as there was a 100% spike in the purchase of put options in United and American Airlines. (put options being bets placed that the price of said stock would spiral down. Since United and American were the airlines used in the attacks, this after the attacks, led alot of financial authorities to began a frenzied investigation as to who was buying what). That could be what he refrences when he keeps saying follow the money trail, because in those days before the attacks, that sudden spike in put options, a 100% spike, caused quite a stir with the financial authorties, who couldnt figure out what was up but were VERY concerned.

But if this is indeed a hoax, as someone posted in another thread, then it doesnt matter. What i do want to know, has it been absolutely confirmed as a hoax, or is it just speculation?

I am VERY curious, as I have been watching the markets a bit, looking at things that are out of the ordinary, and need to know for certain that this fellow is just another very creative and poetic nerd with alot of time on his hands.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well, Moku says that a certain un-named Administrator may of edited the dates, yet that person forgot to edit the peoples posts that had quoted what WITD had said before the Jakarta Attack. However, Cold Anger seems/seemed so sure that the posts weren't edited.

I don't know, but I gonna take a rest from this topic now. It is just tooo confusing.

-Ike

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
what kind of safety protocols are used regarding the football? Or is it just a matter of pushing the button.

AF1

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The president has to confirm the launch code through Norad, and he also has to have someone else in the vicinity that can confirm the codes i.e. Secretary of State, C.I.A. director.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Is the football carried by a secret Service agent or one of the Joint Chiefs? Sorry for my ignorence im not up to speed on US Military Procedures.
I presume there are numerous safety measures in built into the launch process.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Basically, a very trusted and security cleared Aid is usually handling it, or the Prez or Vice prez himself. The codes, as stated, are known to a few people, who all confirm them. The prez puts his in, one of his top level flunkeis put thiers in, then Norad has to confirm. its pretty secure, as far as getting to launch the nukes, because the prez code is different from the one his aide might have, and norad has thier own. Everyone has to crosscheck thier codes before the launch can be initiated.

However, the security of the football, well, look at our former retard in command, Bill Clinton. Stupid muther #er lost the football. Bush is an equal retard, so Im kinda wondering about, well...... this thing about the football passed to a dummy thing. It wouldnt surprise em, Bush cant chew pretzels or ride a scooter without #ing it up, the fate of our football can only be speculated at.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Interesting... someone knew something obviously but they were silenced.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You might want to read this article that does have some interesting points regarding the foreknowledge of the Jakarta blast. I must say a lot of things does not make sense according to the official story, just as in Bali.

www.joevialls.co.uk...

Also, not only WITD is talking about a lost football. Read this story:

www.rense.com...

Maybe Mr. Skolnick got the information from here, maybe not. Maybe these are the true whispers in DC.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hmnnn....

Unless Moku can prove to everyone that the Jakarta post was edited by an 'un-named administrator' I'm prone to believe the whole WITD scenario... Remember, government agents who are on the OTHER side of us can register and post, too.

I, personally, feel that several members here are government people trying to either misdirect us or discredit the website... At first, I thought WITD was one of these types... But, if the Jakarta thing is true...

Sorry to be paranoid and fratricidal, but I'm weary of a lot of the folks who started up around here less than three weeks ago (and, no, I'm not dissing newbies... Just some suspicious posters).

Jim

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
OIMD

I think you mean wary, not weary, although they might go hand in hand.

To me, as the first member to start interacting significantly with WITD, I can assure you there were post edits (but I can't say by whom). Also, the whole premise of his arguments about 1931, and pre-9/11 HAARP readings, and their analogies with last week, came to nothing. Jakarta was not his reference point when I was conversing with him, at all. Not at all. It appeared in a series of edits hours later, and the same phrase 'Watch Jakarta" was inserted into one of jagd's posts.

You need to review approx, 7-8 topics in full to see this.

I don't think you are dangerously paranoid.

But I wonder how it is that people can let something like this get to them, and yet sign on to the whole official conspiracy of 9/11, the worst terrorist attack and security lapse in the history of the US, without massive pressure and demand for full investigation and accountability for all the facts, the negligent omissions and the crimes.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
your sure it was altered? and is that all that was altered? can we get someone to confirm this. i am sure they will back what you are saying but i was just wondering. i found something happened in 1931
and it has to do with money. even if it was another story like john titor it was very interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join