It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why are there tv shows for kids that point to things like paranormal phenominum and mythical creatur

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i got lost while reading this. what are we talking about. like monsters, deamons and creatures in tv.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   

The paranormal is also asociated with occult practice......and the occult leads to seeking knowledge of who knows what.....(speaking of own experience)
Who does this?
Forerunners of the Antichrist....
The coming of the Antichrist being accepted by many as the messiah....

Children are fascinated with pictures........the pictures have an ''image'' that will forever be Imprinted into their minds.....without such pictures a child cannot visualize what is in front of them or what the meaning actually means.....
There are also good and bad images......one that brings God to mind and of heavenly things......the other does the exact opposite.

I.X
helen

Paranormal, Psychic, Astral.....etc fall under Occult. The direction you choose and the motivation behind it is luxury of free will and that will determine your path thereafter.

Everyone does it in some form, people who come here are seeking knowledge about the Occult through discussion. I highly doubt the Antichrist will be accepted by people like us either because its almost like we are in training. Even conflicting discussions exercise our skills of insight and analysis. The ones who dont have a clue and that are depending/waiting on a miracle are likely to fall to the antichrist. Ironically the last post I was in popped in my head regarding scientists.

......relying on only things they can see and touch. Hmmmmm

I've seen these shows but I say its easier to dismiss something until you actually exerience it. Furthermore, I've seen cartoons and shows in favor of Occult and they all have an underlying theme. Preserving/Appreciating the Earth that GOD has given us and Fighting Evil. Sounds like a another generation being trained to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gothica91
i got lost while reading this. what are we talking about. like monsters, deamons and creatures in tv.

Actually, the shows that were initially referenced are "research" shows. They go after pretty much everything (every mystery)that is reported to exist in our world. They included ghost stories, witches (which they did a *MAJOR* hatchet job on I might add), bigfoot, the mystery of King Tut's death, vampires, spoon bending, Pet psychics, Roswell (another hatchet job).

And I think the true post of the original was that the shows present themselves as being research programs. Not fiction, but factual shows. Kids know that cartoons are fiction. But these shows present "factual" information. However, from the episodes I have seen, they leave out an awful lot of facts. For example, the witches episode they presented a very "Hollywood / Wicked Witch of the West" version of witches.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join