It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
Nth Dimension isn't really a dimension as to more of an indea that this equates to this like

1 seed = 1 tree

so

1 dimension = 1 frequency.

Since frequency can be tweeked at the molecular level dimensions would be infinite. But I also suppose that each frequency we inhabit is unique in itself. Kind of like we have our own molecular signature. Thought that doesn't mean we wouldn't be able to contact or connect with like entities.
Please feel free to agree or disagree. i try to find the most viable solution for an aspect.

-Aza

Intersting idea, I will have a think on it i am not sure what i think at the mo! will get back to you!
Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaMbLeR
Lion people? LOL...if people only read some of the posts on these boards...

PRESSES THE IGNORE BUTTON

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirDMan_X
i really love this thread. probly one of my favorites yet...i want to contact a spirit too...i tried your steps..lol i jst got really light headed breathing really heavily and trying to think of positive thoughts.

do u close ur eyes?

do u have to be in complete silence?
outside?

now in not a matter of science but im just curious to know...is there wars of any sort going on in the universe or is everybody intelligent enough to stay away from these sorts of things?can he tell us information about life of other cultures and his own for that matter? cultures that we dont know about.

im more interested in the every day life of an average intelligent species in the universe.

It does help to close your eyes yes, more practised medidtaters can do it with open eyes but it will take some practice. Silence is up to you, you can play a meditation tape or listen to chilled out music but turn down the volume so you can concentraite. You can achieve this in complete silence too! Yes even outside as long as it is fairly remote, by a stream is quite relaxing. White noise is aso a good way for the energy of spirits to come through.

I haven't asked Kootie about wars in the universe, I do no there is a cosmic law to obide by that he has spooken of. This is also mentioned in Murry Hopes Lion People Book. Like humans there are different races within the Lion People race.

Kardidel are rulers, philosophers and tend to have Brown or Blue eyes
Orothelo are warriors and protecters and most have orange or sandy eyes although Kooties eyes are blue and he is a warrior!
Paetri are skilled workers and artists, these tend to be white or light grey with green or turqoice eyes
Eata are everyday people mixed shades and colourings and stripped.

All are born as a twin. They understand the universe better than us, Kootie tells me it is round so that the past presant and future are all and one the same. This explains de ja vou! The Lion People use near by planets to mine and dump their rubbish. This is something we will also do one day as we advance more. I will certainly ask for more info on his culture for you and what he thinks of greys! I will get back to u a.s.a.p

Apparently Anti matter is a time energy and we will learn to travel , to cross time zones. I am sure i saw a documentory about anti matter being conected to black wholes

On the 26th March 8.30 pm Kootie told me this

Kootie: Lazer intrusion will short circuit a circumpherance. (SL) Sissor Electrodes as in electronics. A majour breakthrough will compensate theory.
Lazer beams causes interferance in the electroid and thus creates friction. The huminode circumpherance of the whole

Visual techniques, a rainbow of colours. A black explosion, infa red technology magnetic metal fillings. Black whole and wave lengths eg Dolpine echos + sound manipulate solar technology/energy...fusion eg satelite dishes.

EG electrical field from the sun tingeling before an electrical storm. Fusion of semetrical power, particles and fields activating electricity currants.

EG heated wax changes shapes when manipulated. Thus the same theory goes to explain fusion of metra morphisis.

Earth Angel: Kootie is talking about electronics but than says "Huminode circumphrance of the whole" Which to me seems to be on a more spiritual level also. The black explosion sounds a bit like the experiment he asked me to try using magnetic fillings and an infa red camera to physically see spirit. I haven't had a chance to do this yet. The black explosion whatever that is must be on the same lines looking for something via an infa red camera.

I wounder if Kootie is talking about a breakthrough in Metra morphisis? The Anti matter and time zone travel sounds absolutly fab!

Aza
As you are good at scientific theorys what do you make of the above, it wold be grate if you can help to interprit this!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09
lol. nice fond, but. ok.. an alien rase look like lion,. i dont belive that.. an alien look like we wil never imagen it. not like a Earth Animal

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Well the bible mentions these beings several times, why does an alien have to be something we can not imagine? It can be something we can imagine or even see which applies to people like myself. Just because i haven't described him as grey and uguly doesn not mean Kootie and his people do not exsist.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by j1mb0
Earth angel,
I read your posts with interest, and i lean more to the side of believer than skeptic. I just wonder what your friend says about this reptilian race that's spoken so much of on the web?

I know of people who communicate with spirits or angels, and they are honest and straightforward and have never given me reason to doubt their integrity, so if people who have passed over can talk to us then I guess beings from other planets can aswell.

Look forward to reading your other posts.

Opps sorry you asked about the aliens reptilians! I will ask Kootie on this subject, his response I will look forward too!

Kootie: The transgretional influence and ideaology surpress the functional fall out of human nature, to decease imperfection, transgretional lift of mall function of huminoid ground levels. To exterminate imperfection on radicle influences we exchange connection from Mars to Jupitar.

The greys technological advancements far exceeds our own, but the greys must influence with thier eyes. For good ceses to be substantial and electronically influence nature and bounderies and territorial ground. The inflamation thus compensate for loose or damage of beings, self inflicted harm! To look across the grass that is greener, harmony is achieved like a dimond in the sky.

Europe is the farther of mankind, southern France, city of interlect, knowledge beyond belife system brings skeptisisum amoung you. Try to stay focused on individualality and smarten up your society. Choices, dimenstional frequency bring joy to those who understanding opposing idiots. Further more I have to say morraly that standards are a complex system of authorities in placement where not farthered to the roots of cause.

Our reptilian friends bring shame unto themsleves for not incorporating into society as their fore farther and his forefarther before him did not understand the roots of totality my friend.

To compensate a colapse of system operates within their soul to find new biginnings in time to realise their fate...of understanding proximity and beyond morality. Their future is infertile as seeds are mutating too fast to complete cause and effect. Social standards to maturity my friend. They will find cause the hard way to learn competant effect.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

Anyway THE LION PEOPLE RACE REALLY DO EXIST

Yes some of you are probably laughing.....well so did I when i read the section in The hand book for light workers" I pmsl in fact and said what a load of cow dung

After this dream type state i came too, but I knew there was something about what happened to me, I couldn't put my finger on it.

The next day my friend Trevour came to see me. As he departed this earth over ten years ago in a road accident, this is more complex than you probably first realised.

I was born with a clairvoyant gift. As i was brought up as Catholic my mother and father always asumed i had a wild imagination or I was a lier
As a young child I needed support as a lot of experiences frightened me. My parents were afraid of it and never uttered a word. I was very alone and frightened and until I was old enough to accept I was different I began to meet like minded people. It appeared to be fate!

Well back to Trevour, he said "a friend wants to meet you but he has asked me to ask you first because you will need to be prepared to meet him as he is not like me" I asked what he meant and Trev replied "He is a Lion Person" I cautiously agreed to meet this Lion Person, curiosity got the better of me, not believing in them and all!

The young Lion person stepped forward and introduced himself as Kootie! He looked warrior like in a long red robe, he explained he was responsible for my Lucid dreaming experience as a way of introducing himself so it wasn't too much of a shock!

I will admit now,I was scared, I had never encountered another being, spirit people form our spirit world yes. I took me a couple of weeks to get used to Kootie, I nearly had a few panic attacks!

Anyway I have recieved several messages and it appears his main aim is to RE-REVEAL THE REVALATIONS

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Gazrok]

I'll be honest with you. Your story sounds ridiculous. I keep an open mind. And yet... it still sounds ridiculous.

There is a consolation prize, however.

If it's any consolation to the ridicule you will likely recieve for this somewhat (unintentionally?) funny post (c'mon "Kootie"?), there are people that believe in Lion People. There are books (aside from one you mention at some point in this thread) that mention Lion People. I don't support such statements but, even so, I will given an example. Stewart Swerdlow, an alleged "Montauk Survivor" (quotes intended), mentions in his book "Blue Blood, True Blood", which is available on Amazon.com or his website, a race of so-called "Lion People" called the Ari who created an alien race called the Sirians. These Sirians, in turn, allegedly created the Hebrews. His version of the "Lion People" are golden lions with violet eyes and are described as non-physical ET-like entities. (He also claims his "soul personality" is connected with these entities.) Swerdlow has a small but loyal following that actually believe his claims and swear that the stories are 100% true (with no evidence other than an intuitive "feeling" or "knowing" which they have defined as a form of proof, odd as that sounds).

I don't neccessarily believe or support Swerdlow's statements as I find that entire Long Island Montauk crew of Nichols, Swerdlow, et al, not very credible but I thought I'd toss you a bone and let you do your own research and decide what you want to believe. Any statements I might make should not now, or in the future, be drawn as an endorsement. I am NOT a fan.

With all that said,

[edit on 11/11/2005 by kylerichmond]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Fair enough, I can't force anyone to belive my EXPERIANCE but people are welcome to think about it at least and draw their own conclusions.

To you it may be a ridiculas story but to me it is reality and as long as people respect that, it's all that matters.

Thank you fro the link you have provided, it sounds interesting and i will look it up soon.

Heres one that will make u laugh. My daughter and i watched postman pat today, it was all about UFO and Aliens. The cat got into a boiler suit and the characters thought the cat was an Alien from out of space. A cat Alien! LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Earth,

Sorry for the delay but I was a bit out of action for most of the week. I'll have to think a bit and do some searchin. Its possible he already just stated what he ment but he went around it in a weird way if he did. He talks like a scholar, some of the things he says makes sense and some don't. Could be a reason for that though. If i had a way to stream through space in matter of days, i wouldn't just want anyone to have that would I? Then again I wouldn't want to brag about it though. Keep posting about anything else he says. I'm sure i got a few things he might be interested in.

-Aza

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I would be interested to know if your Lion friend could tell us anything that is in store for the earths future. Or did he already say and you can not reveal. That is understandable if so. I happen to stumbel on this thread as I look though some of the forums and though, hmmmm Lion People. I'm a Leo, so I'm up for that. Wound up being a very interesting event for you. Nice to meet ya Earth Angel.

Sky

Dawg Gone Spelling again!

[edit on 13-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So does this mean that there are really thundercats?? that was such a cool cartoon show

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
As part of the Universal Game, the Founders gave the Felines a new planet in the Lyra Constellation for their home. The Felines named it Avyon.
Avyon was a paradise planet with mountains, lakes, streams and oceans. This blue planet was very much like our present earth in form and variety of vegetation and life forms
When the Felines arrived, they were in etheric form, and therefore, went through the stage of evolving a physical body in which to reside on the planet. After many millions of years they evolved the lion and other felines and began incarnating into those forms.
As part of the plan, a portion of the original Felines stayed in etheric form to provide guidance to those incarnating. They would be the equivalent of your modern day Christos Beings. Remember, this was a 3D planet and once the etheric felines incarnated they would fall under the veil of amnesia that is part of the workings of a 3D planet of free will.
As time passed, and through countless incarnation cycles, the Felines evolved a line of felines that walked upright and retained the consciousness of their etheric counterparts thanks to the periodic incarnations of some of the etheric Felines, and DNA from a bipedal mammal similar to the Ape, that was evolving on the planet as well.
With the DNA from the ape-like mammal the Felines were able to take on a more human-like body while retaining most of the facial features and other characteristics of the feline. It was from this crossing when it reached a certain stage that the genetic line known as the Royal Line of Avyon, or House of Avyon, came into being.
In time the conscious Felines grew large enough in number to take on the responsibilities of planetary guardians of their home world. They continued to evolve and eventually developed the technology for space travel and then warp technology. Their etheric brothers and sisters continued to act as their guides.Many among them became geneticists (a Feline specialty) and began helping to develop life forms of various kinds for planets and stars in the universe. Some among them became great space explorers and scientists of various kinds.
It was during this stage in their development that the Felines would turn their attention to that bipedal mammal they owed so much to, and begin a program of genetic crossing and upgrading that would give them a soul and, in the process create a new species that would become known as the Humans.
After numerous crossings and genetic upgrades, the Adamic Human was made. There were two strains, the redheaded strain being the more outgoing and energetic, and the platinum blonde strain being the more gentle-natured and introspective.
After many thousands of years of continued careful crossing breeding, the Feline/Human hybrids began to be more common in the royal line of the Felines, The House of Avyon, than the purebred Felines were. Yet, this was the plan.
In time the purebred Felines would become the ancient ancestors of the Humans with only their genetic traits as a reminder of the connection between them. And though the genetic relationship between the Felines and Humans has been forgotten by modern man, the Felines remain in our consciousness as a regal creature, worthy of our respect and love.
The Felines remain the loving and supportive guardians of their genetic offspring, the Humans.....

[edit on 13-11-2005 by HouseOfvyon]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The Felines (the Lion People)
Parent Race of the Humans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Felines are one of the two primary races in our universe. They arrived here by invitation of the Founders. Having successfully completed their Universal Game and completing their universe, a group of 45 Felines volunteered to come to this universe to help setup and oversee the same game here.

The Felines are a bipedal race that stand 12 to 16 feet tall. Their skin is covered by a sort of soft fuzz, and though they don’t have fur, they do have manes and both the males and females have long hair.

Their eye color ranges from blue to gold and can change from blue to gold as they mature. They also turn from a golden brown color to white.

The overall Feline temperament is warm, sanguine and intellectual. As they mature they take on more of a somber, introspective and gentle nature. The elders are revered for the wisdom, compassion and insight.

As a race they are extremely close and have a great sense of fair play. The females are revered and honored in equal status with the males. And true to the feline way, they are all very curious and inquisitive.

As part of the Universal Game, the Founders gave the Felines a new planet in the Lyra Constellation for their home. The Felines named it Avyon. Now this is not the exact pronunciation, nor spelling , but it is close enough. The real name cannot be translated into English.

Avyon was a paradise planet with mountains, lakes, streams and oceans. This blue planet was very much like our present earth in form and variety of vegetation and life forms.

When the Felines arrived, they were in etheric form, and therefore, went through the stage of evolving a physical body in which to reside on the planet. After many millions of years they evolved the lion and other felines and began incarnating into those forms.

As part of the plan, a portion of the original Felines stayed in etheric form to provide guidance to those incarnating. They would be the equivalent of your modern day Christos Beings. Remember, this was a 3D planet and once the etheric felines incarnated they would fall under the veil of amnesia that is part of the workings of a 3D planet of free will.

As time passed, and through countless incarnation cycles, the Felines evolved a line of felines that walked upright and retained the consciousness of their etheric counterparts thanks to the periodic incarnations of some of the etheric Felines, and DNA from a bipedal mammal similar to the Ape, that was evolving on the planet as well.

With the DNA from the ape-like mammal the Felines were able to take on a more human-like body while retaining most of the facial features and other characteristics of the feline. It was from this crossing when it reached a certain stage that the genetic line known as the Royal Line of Avyon, or House of Avyon, came into being.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_LYON_KING
The Felines are one of the two primary races in our universe. They arrived here by invitation of the Founders. Having successfully completed their Universal Game and completing their universe, a group of 45 Felines volunteered to come to this universe to help setup and oversee the same game here.

What is the source of the information you assert in your post and what have you done to validate that it is actually accurate? This sounds very similar to the information here: www.nibiruancouncil.com...

mod edit: bb code

[edit on 16-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Since your lion friend has been hangin around for weeks, why don't you take a picture of him for us. Unless, of course, you're "lion" to us! hahahaha

lol.

She CATegorically stated that the lions existed, its just PURRfect that some schmuck like you would try and so FURRociously debunk such a RARely seen gem.

ET theories theyre GRRRREAT!

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
this is in no way a hijack, but i would like you rhelp earth angel. I can't u2u so here is what i wrote in a u2u to you.( i can't u2u until have 20 posts)

the method you have posted on yuor lion thread interests me. however i had learned a differnt way and was wondering if you could comment or add you oppinion about my experience.

here is a thread that i started about it, but would honestly like your oppion as well. You can respond by u2u or in the thread. I would just like to get back on track with achieving a higher self. but with so many methods out there, and as someone who has obtained similiar, your oppionion is highly valued.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks in advance,
Joe

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I can't believe people give creedence to silly notions as lion people. For goodness sake the aliens name was kootie. doesn't that sound like Kittie? as in kittie cat?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Ive found one...

Buk

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Thank you so much for completely avoiding my questions, as always! And to those of you attacking us "bashers" and "non-believers" I think you should display the same courtesy to us as you do to those who tell these kinds of stories. There's a far better chance that we are the correct ones, yet we are the ones who are attacked and accused of being "afraid." Well, I for one am not afraid. I wish there was a race of lion people. I believe in extraterrestrials. I believe in UFO's. I believe in Nessie and Bigfoot and so on. It's not fear or ignorance that makes me not believe this guy. It is everything he has said and done that causes me not to believe him. It is the complete lack of any real evidence that causes me not to believe him. It is his refusal to answer any question of substance.

He makes general claims, some of which are already known to be true. Others cannot possibly confirmed, and therein lies his strategy. Earlier he offered his assistance to help anyone learn how to meditate and so on. I U2U'd him as I was seriously interested, and I didn't receive as much as a reply.

Look I give people the benefit of the doubt on here. I hear people out. And I'll admit that I've believed some far-out stories on here. But this is one that I refuse to swallow. And it's certainly not because I don't believe there is a race of lion people- for all I know there is. I'm not disputing the existence of such a race. What I am disputing is this guy's story. And I have just as much a right to voice my opinion on here as he does to tell his story. And anyone who chooses to attack me for doing so is no better than the disinfo-spreaders and the debunkers whom they resent.

So once again... I ask Kootie and his buddy to use their psychic powers which they claim to have, and tell me about the person that I lost. You claim to do it for strangers, so lets finally see some proof. Or you can just continue to ignore the questions and also come up with lame excuses. Let's see which option you go with this time...

Off Topic:
Ras: -
Meditation, if your actually interestind in learning is fairly simply, this is my personal way of doing it feel free to use it or not, your choice.

Start by sitting in a quiet room, turn off the mobile phone, lock the door send the kids to school whatever make sure you won't be disturbed. then sit yourself in the lotus position (Cross leged hands on knee's) close your eyes and pictuer a circle around you, now picture that circle raising from floor to ceiling a protecive wall. (this is a general protection thing), now, clear your mind of all thought, do this by picturing a BIG trash bin, with a lid, put everything currently on your mind into it: - your girlfriend, your car, your bills, your kids, anything thats on your mind dump it into the bin util your mind is clear and you see "the void", then concertrait on putting the blackness into the bin too until its all in there, close the lid, lock it and push it off your mental screen.

Now picture yourself walking through a forrest, tree's all around you general nature and fun, hear the birds, the rustling of animals, smell the trees and fres air, picture walking through that forrest until you come to a clearing with a lake, next to the lake near to you is a large oak tree, go and sit under the tree and releax and enjoy the stroundings, the sunis shining nature is all around you your relaxed stay here for a while as long as you like or feel the need to, when your done, stand up and walk back into the forrest, open your eyes.

For me I can do this anywhere, I've got that used to it. some do this in quiet, others people like incense or New age music, but its tottaly up to you thats just my personal way, hope that helps.

On Topic: -

Earth: - right, Lion people? okay I've seen some...pretty strange and scary scary things working on Astral but never Lion people, *yet* but hey if you see them thats cool just saying I havn't and I hope that you have fun with them and they don't harm you. can you give me a bit more detail about them though? I've read over this thread but you've said VERY little about them other than that they exist and yell at all thouse that say they don't, I can understand you getting defencive but I do have several questions.

Primarily so - where do they exist? astrally? physically? a deeper realm? other reality? where exactly ARE they. Are they your friends? hostile? whats they agenda? how long have they been coming to you, why you? are you safe? do you know HOW to protect your self on the astral plane?

you mentioned Egypt and I'll agree theres some scary stuff in Egypt old and powerful and I'm not hating you I'm geniunly curious what you see and what this "Kootie" has told you. what has he told you about himself and his people.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Oh crumbs Buk... you almost put me to sleep then I was relaxing so much.

I do mine a little different. I concentrate on tiny specks of light travelling through the facets on a crystal. I hold a natural point up in front of the light and find one bright dot of light and watch it. Because the inside of the crystal is millions of mirrors the light moves as you focus on each one. It does the job in so many ways, my mind clears of everything except that light, many concentrate on the darkness and emptiness during mediation where I focus on the light. and focus and focus, my breathing slows my mind clears and afterwards i feel so relaxed and at peace.

Buk

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
Oh crumbs Buk... you almost put me to sleep then I was relaxing so much.

I do mine a little different. I concentrate on tiny specks of light travelling through the facets on a crystal. I hold a natural point up in front of the light and find one bright dot of light and watch it. Because the inside of the crystal is millions of mirrors the light moves as you focus on each one. It does the job in so many ways, my mind clears of everything except that light, many concentrate on the darkness and emptiness during mediation where I focus on the light. and focus and focus, my breathing slows my mind clears and afterwards i feel so relaxed and at peace.

Thats a very very cool way of doing it, I'll try that out next time I really need to really meditate out, thanks for that. yeah lots of peope use the whole "Void" thing, I tend to like to get rid of the void too and replace it with the forest. and great goddess its been ages since I've heard anyone use the word "Crumbs" *grin* you get bonus points.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join