It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
bahaha you made my morning man!

liono I havn't heard of him in ages

Originally posted by Lysergic
you mean like thudercats and stuff, like liono and stuff real?

so a dream rpvoed this? man i had a dream aobut getting injections in my spine after asking questions and some ufos flying around...

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I too have dreamed of lion people.In my dream they were small with leonine features. They were like the servants or priests of the temple in the dream I had. They wore gold and a dark red.

No One spoke to me though
its was a flash in a dream and it made me really think about it later.

[edit on 5-11-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Thanks Aza i am glad it makes sense to you
I hadn't even heard of the nth dimension before!

Monet: You dream was interesting thank you for sharing it. Warriors also wear red. Your dream may have been to help you regognise the lion people race and just be aware of them. Let me no if you have any more dreams like this!

Thankyou!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think the Lion people trully are a reality. They are described in the bible. In the chapter of Ezekiel. Apparently Esekiel is trying to explain what he is seing as a metallic vehicle is coming down from heaven.

The Living Creatures. The four living creatures Ezekiel saw in the fire (vv.5-14) are identified as "cherubim" in Ezekiel 10. Each had four faces: the face of a lion, a man, an ox, and an eagle. Each had four wings. Under the wings each creature had hands like those of a man.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I doubt my ref. has been mentioned but a lion is mentioned is the Gospel of Thomas. See the song by the flute girl called The Dance of the Happy Ages a mention of getting killed by the lion. Ah I can't remember what text it was but a ref about if you eat the lion you become the lion and if the lion eats you it becomes you, maybe the same text..

I doubt this is what you were looking for but I figure I would mention in any case.

Originally posted by Earth Angel
www.enterprisemission.com...

If you take a look at this webpage above you will see the face on Mars being depicted as a Lion.

The article states that the Sphinx is a hybrid of a Lion?Human which is not true as the head of the Pharo is not in proportion of the rest of the body! The original head was re structured which is a great shame because we will never no what it really looked like.

I am a fan of Erich Von Danikens work but unfortunatly he also tries to make the sphinx FIT his hybrid theory!!

I am also very interested in the bible quotes from Ezeikial refuring to "cheribions with two faces, one of a human one of a lion"

Also references in relation to Jesus, Judus and the Lions etc.

Another interesting fact is the constilation of Leo lies in the epoch of 10,500 BC The sphinx mirrored the constellation Leo in that era. It was know as the first time ZEP TEPI

lovecenter.bravehost.com...

to read more read the above link!

Anyway THE LION PEOPLE RACE REALLY DO EXIST

Yes some of you are probably laughing.....well so did I when i read the section in The hand book for light workers" I pmsl in fact and said what a load of cow dung

Anyway roughly a year later i had a really odd experience. I was lucid dreaming, i had never experienced it before. I went on a journey out of this world through vortexes stargates, i felt like i was in a stargate tv programme. I ended up in a pyramid and walked down to an alter. A golden being entered from mid air on a huge flying throne it landed, and she moved elegantly towards me almost dancing. She was tall, thin, with a long neck and a bauld head. The being whirrled around me as if she had never seen a human before, i was just as intreged by her.

After this dream type state i came too, but I knew there was something about what happened to me, I couldn't put my finger on it.

The next day my friend Trevour came to see me. As he departed this earth over ten years ago in a road accident, this is more complex than you probably first realised.

I was born with a clairvoyant gift. As i was brought up as Catholic my mother and father always asumed i had a wild imagination or I was a lier
As a young child I needed support as a lot of experiences frightened me. My parents were afraid of it and never uttered a word. I was very alone and frightened and until I was old enough to accept I was different I began to meet like minded people. It appeared to be fate!

Well back to Trevour, he said "a friend wants to meet you but he has asked me to ask you first because you will need to be prepared to meet him as he is not like me" I asked what he meant and Trev replied "He is a Lion Person" I cautiously agreed to meet this Lion Person, curiosity got the better of me, not believing in them and all!

The young Lion person stepped forward and introduced himself as Kootie! He looked warrior like in a long red robe, he explained he was responsible for my Lucid dreaming experience as a way of introducing himself so it wasn't too much of a shock!

I will admit now,I was scared, I had never encountered another being, spirit people form our spirit world yes. I took me a couple of weeks to get used to Kootie, I nearly had a few panic attacks!

Anyway I have recieved several messages and it appears his main aim is to RE-REVEAL THE REVALATIONS

Now I have read theories about aliens being demonic and connected to satan. But as Lion's appear side by side with Jesus I am inclined to trust my new friend. As it is late I wont be sharing any messages tonite but I will share what I have so far and maybe some of you can even help us as I am in the Uk with a baby to take care of It is difficult for me to get to peru and North Africa as well as Chakara in India. If you can we will have to team up!

Please watch this post for information, Thank you!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
That website's strange

Talking about a galactic empire and nibru, saying nibru was spotted in 1996, but then when the question is asked "When will it return", it says all of us have to "get our heads out of the sand" then nibru will "Uncloak".........eh? they have a cloaking device capable of hiding a planet? so how was it seen back in 1996? lol

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Reading this thread which I must say is very interesting! It reminded me of this poem...

Ox, eagle, man and lion
Create the cross that I die on.
Eagle, ox, lion and man
Shape the world in which I am
Man, lion, ox and eagle
Make us equal to all people.
Man, eagle, lion, ox
New-born child in manger box.

Earth Angel - Please continue with this thread and post as much info as you can regarding Kootie

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Earth Angel,

I have been a regular to this site for quite some time now. During my time here I have learned that when you post new information you must approach it like you are writing a term paper for a science class. You NEED to site credible references to help PROVE your claim, otherwise your post comes off looking like a piece of fiction. This site was designed with that specific purpose in mind.

That being said, I am not saying I believe your claims, nor am I saying I take it as farse. What I am saying is if you can't PROVE your story to people who are looking for proof, don't be suprised or angered (as your responces in CAPS would suggest). If you aren't thick skinned then maybe this isn't the best place to have your message heard (no, I'm not suggesting you leave
).

Which brings me to my second point. I'm not sure if you are familiar with ATS, but we have more inflated egos here than the NBA, and a lot of those egos are also tremendous buzz-kills. A LOT of people want to be the debunker of the next big hoax (ATS has now become a stomping ground for hoaxers ever since... well, I won't mention any names as not to soil the good scientist's name
), and a story like this will be the quickest to be jumped on because it cannot be proved (or disproved for that matter). These people aren't idiots, yet they'll tell you to take a picture of your dream for proof
, knowing darn well that that's impossible. Just take it for what it's worth and continue to tell your story. I'll continue to read, as I'm sure will many others.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Woodside]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
yeah very interesting stuff here..I've never really looked too into the feline side of things even though I love cats.. the egypt related stuff sure makes you wonder...but taking all this in has really made an interesting connection within

Like stated before ignore the egotists, and I hope this thread develops nicely, looking forward to more!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Nth Dimension isn't really a dimension as to more of an indea that this equates to this like

1 seed = 1 tree

so

1 dimension = 1 frequency.

Since frequency can be tweeked at the molecular level dimensions would be infinite. But I also suppose that each frequency we inhabit is unique in itself. Kind of like we have our own molecular signature. Thought that doesn't mean we wouldn't be able to contact or connect with like entities.
Please feel free to agree or disagree. i try to find the most viable solution for an aspect.

-Aza

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Lion people? LOL...if people only read some of the posts on these boards...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i really love this thread. probly one of my favorites yet...i want to contact a spirit too...i tried your steps..lol i jst got really light headed breathing really heavily and trying to think of positive thoughts.

do u close ur eyes?

do u have to be in complete silence?
outside?

now in not a matter of science but im just curious to know...is there wars of any sort going on in the universe or is everybody intelligent enough to stay away from these sorts of things?can he tell us information about life of other cultures and his own for that matter? cultures that we dont know about.

im more interested in the every day life of an average intelligent species in the universe.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
I think the Lion people trully are a reality. They are described in the bible. In the chapter of Ezekiel. Apparently Esekiel is trying to explain what he is seing as a metallic vehicle is coming down from heaven.

The Living Creatures. The four living creatures Ezekiel saw in the fire (vv.5-14) are identified as "cherubim" in Ezekiel 10. Each had four faces: the face of a lion, a man, an ox, and an eagle. Each had four wings. Under the wings each creature had hands like those of a man.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Cabanman]

Thank you for that ref
It makes me wonder if the ox, and egal are also humanoids also! Those that mock or state it could be read as fiction need to take on board the biblical EVIDANCE in all of this! Instead of shrugging it off as nonsance. Your imput is valid here thank you once again!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
I doubt my ref. has been mentioned but a lion is mentioned is the Gospel of Thomas. See the song by the flute girl called The Dance of the Happy Ages a mention of getting killed by the lion. Ah I can't remember what text it was but a ref about if you eat the lion you become the lion and if the lion eats you it becomes you, maybe the same text..

I doubt this is what you were looking for but I figure I would mention in any case.

Thats really interesting! I wounder what thats all about!! Maybe we are one and the same thats how i interpret this!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
That website's strange

Talking about a galactic empire and nibru, saying nibru was spotted in 1996, but then when the question is asked "When will it return", it says all of us have to "get our heads out of the sand" then nibru will "Uncloak".........eh? they have a cloaking device capable of hiding a planet? so how was it seen back in 1996? lol

I know this site mentions lion people and i did not personnaly post the link on the galatic federation. The only thing i like about is the PICTURES of the Lion People race. I don't belive in Lion people because this site says they exsist. Nibru has been discovered of late so like you say it isn't disguised, weather beings return on this planet and come to earth I have yet to see. I no when you freeze your heart slows down and you go into a coma, therfore you wouldn't age you'd freeze in time. Prehaps as the planet heats up entering our solour system the beings wake up once again. I am not ruling out the theory altogether it is a logical possibility. Maybe it isnt true and there are no beings occuping this planet Humm. Well have to stay posted on that one!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
Reading this thread which I must say is very interesting! It reminded me of this poem...

Ox, eagle, man and lion
Create the cross that I die on.
Eagle, ox, lion and man
Shape the world in which I am
Man, lion, ox and eagle
Make us equal to all people.
Man, eagle, lion, ox
New-born child in manger box.

Earth Angel - Please continue with this thread and post as much info as you can regarding Kootie

Thank you so much I will continue, noone has to belive me as i am aware i can not prove any of this but people can make up thier on minds.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Woodside
Earth Angel,

I have been a regular to this site for quite some time now. During my time here I have learned that when you post new information you must approach it like you are writing a term paper for a science class. You NEED to site credible references to help PROVE your claim, otherwise your post comes off looking like a piece of fiction. This site was designed with that specific purpose in mind.

That being said, I am not saying I believe your claims, nor am I saying I take it as farse. What I am saying is if you can't PROVE your story to people who are looking for proof, don't be suprised or angered (as your responces in CAPS would suggest). If you aren't thick skinned then maybe this isn't the best place to have your message heard (no, I'm not suggesting you leave
).

Which brings me to my second point. I'm not sure if you are familiar with ATS, but we have more inflated egos here than the NBA, and a lot of those egos are also tremendous buzz-kills. A LOT of people want to be the debunker of the next big hoax (ATS has now become a stomping ground for hoaxers ever since... well, I won't mention any names as not to soil the good scientist's name
), and a story like this will be the quickest to be jumped on because it cannot be proved (or disproved for that matter). These people aren't idiots, yet they'll tell you to take a picture of your dream for proof
, knowing darn well that that's impossible. Just take it for what it's worth and continue to tell your story. I'll continue to read, as I'm sure will many others.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Woodside]

I have taken on board what you say, how do i site credible referances helping to prove my claim? Could you possibly give me an example? Thank you for you advice, glad your enjoying the thread, hope it brings food for thought! The biblical referances are good to explore as well as the many tribes who worshiped Lion People, they obviously knew they are very real but there again people can argue about interpritations and state it doesn't prove anything. When Kootie choose to channel through me i too realised these beings are real in a dimentional or spiritual way which unfortunatly still cannot be proven.

There is an experiment i should try which is to get some metal fillings and an infa red camera. You need a sheltered atmosphere i.e a cave sheltered from the wind. Call on the spirits or beings to assist in the experiment but always asking for protection first. Once a spirit is presant blow the metal fillings and film using infa red. As energy has a magnetic field the fillings may help to show the shape of a being!

If anyone has a chance to try this let me no how you get on. This is Kooties idea, i never would have thought of an experiment like this!

I haven't had time to comment on all replys yet but i will do asap
thanks everyone this thread has become much more positive now and thats encourages me to continue

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
lol. nice fond, but. ok.. an alien rase look like lion,. i dont belive that.. an alien look like we wil never imagen it. not like a Earth Animal

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Earth angel,
I read your posts with interest, and i lean more to the side of believer than skeptic. I just wonder what your friend says about this reptilian race that's spoken so much of on the web?

I know of people who communicate with spirits or angels, and they are honest and straightforward and have never given me reason to doubt their integrity, so if people who have passed over can talk to us then I guess beings from other planets can aswell.

Look forward to reading your other posts.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleplane
yeah very interesting stuff here..I've never really looked too into the feline side of things even though I love cats.. the egypt related stuff sure makes you wonder...but taking all this in has really made an interesting connection within

Like stated before ignore the egotists, and I hope this thread develops nicely, looking forward to more!

Thank you

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join