It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thank you QM well put! I read an article in the Spirit @ Destiney mag which also says the Lion face and pyramids are no more than crumbeling landscapes.

I don't no any natural landscapes that look like Lions with an egyptian head dress on, and as Egyptians worshipped half lion/human goddess and god, to me it is no coincidence.

How many natural land scapes have the exact measurments and diameters as our own pyramids. We are talking exact mathamatical measurments and as there are more than one, this also goes over the law of odd's and averages. If there was only the one with matching exact measurements you could pass it off as a mad coincidence. The fact there are several tells me it is very delibrate.

Nothing will sway me on this at all and of course the tunnels exsist I have pictures of it in my cabinet i have printed from certain sites. Just because they can't be explained you can't write them off as non exsistant! Typical fear response of the unknown.

As for the rest of the Alien stuff. The answer lies in physics and as us mere humans haven't cracked the law of physics yet we will not understand anything outside our own comfortable little secure box we live in.

One day that box will be opend and we will not be able to run away or deny what we can't explain. The law of physics is not wrong, we havn't got it right yet!

I am dissapointed with the magazine as it did not state where its source comes from to back up their claim it is natural land! I will wrtie to challenge them on that!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The source is highly questionable, especially since it bases a lot of it's arguments on researchers whose theories have been disproved time and time again. Many of which are more interested in money and making a good story than they are in any serious research. *cough* Hancock...Bauval *cough cough*

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Thanks for your contribution shorty! If i could personally go to Egypt with a tape measure and then go to mars with the very same tape measure i would go and check the dimentions out for myself!

It appears convincing due to the depth of information. There will always be conflictions and arguments WHY? Fear of the unknown....simple as that! Others are bold enough to challange our human natured refinement to thinking because we like to feel secure in our little cosy cacoons until someone comes along and has the balls to QUESTION and rocks the security boat. Every body panics and tucks their heads under the denial duvet and like a child with fingers in their ears sings the " iM NOT LISTENINING" SONG

Still it is a mystery surrounding the pyramids being so perfectly smooth and measured to perfection when tools in 10,500 BC where vertually hand pics and sharpened stones. We can match the pressision using MECHANICAL MACHINERY AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY. That didnt exsist back then.

NOW I REGARD MYSELF AS BEING INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO MAKE UP MY OWN MIND DESPITE WHAT I HAVE READ..........THAT IS FREAKY SXXT THAT IN OUR DAY AND AGE WE STILL HAVE NO LOGICAL OR CONVINCING EXPLINATION!!!!

You have to think and question....still even if there are people pulling a fast one out there, there is still too much we dont understand which in our time it isn't looking good that we still don't have answers that experts are struggeling to find explinations for.

Well the Lion People have the answers but not many people are prepared to take it seriously enough to take any notice........ their loss hey!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Well the Lion People have the answers but not many people are prepared to take it seriously enough to take any notice

That is because there is no evidence supporting their existence, besides what appears to be a carved statue that slightly and only slightly resembles the face of a lion.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I have been getting into my LION PEOPLE book by Murry Hope and i have just read that the Lion People time traveled using crystal technology!

Kootie told me this a few weeks ago and now i have just read about it in Murry's book. Another example of Kooties information checking out!

Two Lion Beings have communicated the same information to two people, I love it when this happens because it confirms all the more that these beings are as real as you and me!

Pg 66 "the type of energy we paschats (Lion People) used to feed into crystals and carry with us while time travelling during our early space pioneering days"

Kootie mentiond the south sea regiments and thier crystal experiments underground in Spain enableing communication with other beings and actual face to face meetings!

All those who mock me...mock away because i dont give a shxt I know this is real thats all that matters to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, please feel free to present your proof. I would be interested in hearing all you have to say.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

Well the Lion People have the answers but not many people are prepared to take it seriously enough to take any notice

That is because there is no evidence supporting their existence, besides what appears to be a carved statue that slightly and only slightly resembles the face of a lion.

Fair enough a comment, evidance of their people exists in Africa Kootie told me, it is being hidden and protacted by tribal priests and they will reveail the artifacts when the time is right. If i had money, i'd go looking for it myslef. Id try to convince the tribes people i was sent to tell them the time is right to let the rest of us in on the secrets. At the moment it not looking likely as i have a baby to take care of. If i was a free spirit id take up the expadition.

I belive TIME is the key as it will unfold naturally, i am a beliver in fate and if i have a role other than posting in a forum it will come to light in TIME as i say.

Yes i no its still not actual evidance of anything relevant as of yet.

Lion People are very big on TIME!!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
is kootie tangible, as in if you touch him, you can feel him ?
or is he like a hologram, or ghost ?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So, conveniently, evidence is being kept by tribes in Africa. So, what you actually mean is that there is no evidence in any shape or form...I'd say that's case closed.

Just because you read it in a book or someone tells you doesn't mean it's true.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I will have to join the navy for that! As it happens i have a friend who's husband work for the navy and i will talk to him to see if he fancy's fishing around! May be a long shot but worth a try! I will have a chat with my friend on Saturday.

If i can at least prove just that alone it would be enough, it isn't going to be easy like i say tho. I'd like to posses the photo's as much as anybody else!

AND THEN I WOULD BE RICH

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So, conveniently, evidence is being kept by tribes in Africa. So, what you actually mean is that there is no evidence in any shape or form...I'd say that's case closed.

THAT SOMEONE ISN'T JUST ANYONE! kOOTIE IS A LION PERSON
wHEN IT COMES FROM THE MOUTH OF A LION PERSON THEN IT IS AUTHENTIC ENOUGH FOR ME THANX SO CASE REMAINS OPEN TY

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

wHEN IT COMES FROM THE MOUTH OF A LION PERSON THEN IT IS AUTHENTIC ENOUGH FOR ME THANX SO CASE REMAINS OPEN TY

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

maybe Kootie can snap a picture,etc or show some evidence?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
is kootie tangible, as in if you touch him, you can feel him ?
or is he like a hologram, or ghost ?

He is ghost like, you cant touch him, if i could i could prove he exsists, i really wish i could as many people are rightly skeptical as up to now i have no solid prof of anything.

It doesnt mean i am making it all up, christ i have better things to do with my time. I am doing this for people who are genuinly just interested, and i am hoping to meet people who may be able to help get that evidance in parts of the world i cannot get too!

One girl has contacted me via e-mail and told me she is a re-incarnation of a lion person and she belives me because the information from Kootie for her falls into place. She dosen't know Kootie because he is relatively young and was'nt around the same time as herself.

Its all i can tell anyone for now. I will share my messages i channel from Kootie with you all. They are different from many chanelled messages as Kootie is very scientifically orientated. None of this "Mother earth contractions" etc although that is mentioned in Murry's work lol! Oh my!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I really don't see how. I mean Kootie Is a lion person? How do you know? have any evidence of this?

If not, I'd say the subject is finished until evidence can be brought forward.

Edit: In which case you prove us right, no evidence, no case. Nothing more to be said.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by shorty]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Fair enough a comment, evidance of their people exists in Africa Kootie told me, it is being hidden and protacted by tribal priests and they will reveail the artifacts when the time is right. If i had money, i'd go looking for it myslef. Id try to convince the tribes people i was sent to tell them the time is right to let the rest of us in on the secrets. At the moment it not looking likely as i have a baby to take care of. If i was a free spirit id take up the expadition.

Now to me this is the scariest part of this thread. This guy who claims to be in constant contact with a LION PERSON is actually raising a child? If I knew more than his screen name, I'd probably call DYFS. My only hope is that he's doing this as some kind of long and drawn out joke. God help him if he actually believes that he's been contacted by bipedal lions.

Are you sure Kootie isn't just an imaginary friend that your child made up? That would make a lot more sense to me as you've refused to present even a shred of evidence. This Kootie character for some odd reason wants to tell you all these things, yet he doesn't want to provide you with the legitimate proof you need to be taken seriously by others.

Even if you honestly believe that you're seeing this Kootie guy, I really think you should seek medical/psychological help. As someone who is raising a child, you should understand the risks involved here. I think you need to independently verify what it is that you're seeing, and be sure that it's not induced by a brain tumor or some bipolar dissorder. For the mental health of your child, at least get a cat scan!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I really don't see how. I mean Kootie Is a lion person? How do you know? have any evidence of this?

If not, I'd say the subject is finished until evidence can be brought forward.

Edit: In which case you prove us right, no evidence, no case. Nothing more to be said.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by shorty]

I no because Kootie has choosen to communicate with me and i see him with my own eyes like i have seen relatives of people who have passed over with my own eyes!. I have described dead relatives to complete strangers and they are shocked beyond belife. I was born with a talant of seeing beyond the illusion of solidity. By braking down atoms and particles I see more to the universe than meets the eye. It is a scientific fact nothing is really a solid. Remove the solid you have ghosltly translucent imagary and ENERGIES WITH MAGNETIC FORCE enabling people like myself to see images of other beings be it animals, people who have passed over and yes other BEINGS.

i AM NOT FORCING YOU TO REMAIN HERE! If you want to leave it at that ...im cool it's your choice....THIS HOWEVER IS MY THREAD AND WITH RESPECT . I WILL DECIDE WHEN IT WILL CLOSE.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

i AM NOT FORCING YOU TO REMAIN HERE! If you want to leave it at that ...im cool it's your choice....THIS HOWEVER IS MY THREAD AND WITH RESPECT . I WILL DECIDE WHEN IT WILL CLOSE.

But there is nothing left to be said, you can't proof anything, not even give us half good evidence! Nothing! Making this irrelivent.

BTW, the button next to the "a" turns the capital letters off

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Rasputin 13

Yeah i have the cat now all i need is the scan LOL I tell you what then, if i do need help then i must be a fuxxking geniues....that means i no every single symbol on the star map that matches each and every sun

As I am dyslexic and have a short term memory and have trouble memorising my times tables, it is highly unlikely i would memorise every single star symbol on an astrology map.

If you read back Kootie showed me the star constilation sagiterious (Not literally) he drew the symbols matching relevant stars. I ran an internet search and the symbols matched up. I can't explain that! I am not a genius, i am not autistic. Everything Kooties gives me seems to fall into place.

Okay i still haven't figured out who the South Sea regiment are but I will be contacting them personnally when i find out!

I have questioned my sanity myslelf belive me, but too much pans out, things i can't possibly have know otherwise and it is beyond a co-incidense now.

My friends and family agree and they also feel there is something in it. I am sure they would have advised me to seek proffessional help by now if they where worried. Like i say...i see dead people so my family and freinds aren't surprised

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
"The Felines are a bipedal race that stand 12 to 16 feet tall. Their skin is covered by a sort of soft fuzz..."
The pain, the pain....I'm crying tears of laughter. Gawd...Forget cat, must move slower than a Sloth. Is this ripped from a childs story book?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Earthangel,

Continue with your experiences with this KOOTIE character, for he probably has some pretty insightful things to share.I don't understand why people can't look outside of anything that is known.The (unknown)
has many things to to teach to those that are receptive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join