It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
There are no face on Mars, its been debunked long ago. Not even any lion face.

I am not convinced you will have to elaborate on your comment. There are too many picture's flying about of the face on Mars. Where did you debunked info come from? I read somewhere that the pyramids on Mars are to remind our top scientists and governments what would happen to our planet if we don't make the right choices with weapons of mass destruction and general environmental issues. The pyramids is a mirror image to our own and a warning to humanity which i quite honestly do belive. The face was a huge landmark made to be noticed as well as the glass tunnels and pyramids.

There is still no single explination as to what the glass tunnels are? The whole planet is very mysterious and I think it is more than obvious somebody has been there before! Our governments will do anything to deny this because they fear the unknown.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
What does your lionperson friend have to say about the fact that lions are an endangered species?

[EDIT]:the excessive smileies are to give me credit among those who post this kind of stuff

[edit on 6-7-2005 by backtoreality]

Good question, i will ask him next time i get a chance to chat

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
All we need now is the witch and the wardrobe.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Kootie spoke about contacting other universes using crystal. He said this has recently been a break through with the southsea regiment whoever they are!

Well I accidently stumbled across a website with info on the crystal skulls.

I can't post it because i need the owners permission but this is what it said.

Earth is surounded by a web of crystalline colour and sound which we are linked naturally to other stars and universal planetery systems.
Our bodies contain crystalline componants such as cell salts, fatty tissue lymphatics and red and white blood cells along with pineal glands. These all contain quartz!

Many atoms held together form crystalline and as atoms make up the universe it make perfect sence that we can communicate with other beings who have also established these facts.

AND IT IS FACT!

Kootie is very knowledgeable, I can see many people aren't willing to take this seroiusly which is a shame considering he knows what he is talking about.

I think his recent peice of information is astonishing and he should be respected and given credit for sharing this information. The governments aren't going to tell you, the militery aren't going to tell you. Kootie and his race are fed up the avarage person being kept in the dark about what is happening around us.

I think he is amazing and it is good of him to want to draw our attention to what is going on under our noses!

Do you have any question's you want Kootie to answer? Anything from his race to any conspiricy theories.

Catch you later X

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yes I want to ask Kootie if I am correct in assuming that the Nth Dimension is Frequency. As well as the 4th being distance over time. Please also express my extreme gratitude to him for devulging such information if he does. He may not think we are ready for the convergance but he couldn't be more wrong.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If this is true, then I'd prefer to hear it from someone who is a member of this race. Of course, that would explain why we worship cats...

Not trying to be sarcastic, but the evidence used in support of this theory can be twisted and turned so many ways, you can't really accept the conclusions as anything more than a vague hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
never heard that 1 before nonetheless you must have some how contacted the spirits in your dream!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
I am not convinced you will have to elaborate on your comment. There are too many picture's flying about of the face on Mars.

There was once a picture that was edited by someone that made a 'face' on that hill. This picture was soon spread to many sites. It's sad people still keep to this fake and not nasa's real pictures. The same with the 'pyramids' wich isn't constructed pyramids but natural hills. The rest is imagination caused by the sunlight/shadow.

If a picture of Mars isn't from NASA you can bet your balls the picture has beed edited to suit this or that conspiracy theory. Case dismissed, lets go back to some REAL threads, please

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Can you please ask Kootie to come visit me so that I don't have to take the word of a stranger when it comes to the existence of a race of bipedal alien lions? If he can't come to me, can you please ask him to send one of his other lion friends? Surely, his race has the resources and abilities to contact me. When this happens, I will forever spread the word and knowledge of Mr. Kootie to all who will listen! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Our bodies contain crystalline componants such as cell salts, fatty tissue lymphatics and red and white blood cells along with pineal glands. These all contain quartz!

Well, I've always heard the phrase, "you must have rocks in your head" and this apparently proves it.

Perhaps you should tell your all-seeing, all-knowing friend to brush up on his basic biochemistry. HERE is the formula for hemoglobin (red blood cells) and you can see for yourself that there's not a single atom of quartz in there or any other crystalline compound.
www.nationmaster.com...

You might also like to ask your incredibly wise and knowing friend why the lymphatic tissue is also free of quartz (in direct contrast to his "claim.")

Once we hear his response, then we can start grilling him about quartz polymorphs and why he's unaware what quartz is really made of and why he's attempting to pass it off as an element.

Kootie is very knowledgeable, I can see many people aren't willing to take this seroiusly which is a shame considering he knows what he is talking about.

Does he? So far he seems completely ignorant of basic high school biology.

I think his recent peice of information is astonishing

I confess I'm astonished that a starfaring race is so pitifully ignorant of basic science.

and he should be respected and given credit for sharing this information.

So far, it's all wrong. I will give him credit for being completly wrong, but I don't respect anything that seems to understand less of basic science and physics than an average 15 year old.

The governments aren't going to tell you, the militery aren't going to tell you.

That's because they actually understand some of the basic science and have scientists they can call on to verify the information. I sincerely hope that no government tries to make this nonsense into a fact. It's so completely wrong that it would represent a step backwards in science.

Do you have any question's you want Kootie to answer? Anything from his race to any conspiricy theories.

I think that with a little work, he could be a good character for a novel. But you're seriously going to have to get to work and start learning more about stellar distances, astronomy, string theory, physics, biochemistry, and other basic science.

This one wouldn't even pass as a comic book plot.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Forget the Lion People! Here comes the Panther People!

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Earth Angel,

I have also heard about this from a friend (yup, same one with ALIEN connection) of mine who channelled that these "Lion People" were on Earth, yes in Eqypt, however, they were eventually divided into 2 groups.
The first group saw Humans as Slaves and beneath them:
The second sought to help humanity.

They were record keepers apparently and UNDERNEATH the Sphinx and most of Cairo there's an underground city that will be discovered when the time is right for this knowledge to be released to humans (not for a while) and Yes, they will find the mummified remains of "Lion People".

Also, be very careful who you 'talk' to. Be sensitive enought o see/feel/know through masquerades. I Love this line, here goes...."WE ARE NOT ALONE"
Humans are FAR TOO ARROGANT, thinking their realm is all that exists. Our species was created/programmed with one of the worst Egos in the Multiverse. (the exception being the beings known to the early Celts as "Elves" who travelled here (then left once they got bored) with an even more bigger superiority complex than us.)

-QM

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

Well, I've always heard the phrase, "you must have rocks in your head" and this apparently proves it.

Perhaps you should tell your all-seeing, all-knowing friend to brush up on his basic biochemistry. HERE is the formula for hemoglobin (red blood cells) and you can see for yourself that there's not a single atom of quartz in there or any other crystalline compound.
www.nationmaster.com...

You might also like to ask your incredibly wise and knowing friend why the lymphatic tissue is also free of quartz (in direct contrast to his "claim.")

Once we hear his response, then we can start grilling him about quartz polymorphs and why he's unaware what quartz is really made of and why he's attempting to pass it off as an element.

Does he? So far he seems completely ignorant of basic high school biology.

I think his recent peice of information is astonishing

I confess I'm astonished that a starfaring race is so pitifully ignorant of basic science.

and he should be respected and given credit for sharing this information.

So far, it's all wrong. I will give him credit for being completly wrong, but I don't respect anything that seems to understand less of basic science and physics than an average 15 year old.

The governments aren't going to tell you, the militery aren't going to tell you.

That's because they actually understand some of the basic science and have scientists they can call on to verify the information. I sincerely hope that no government tries to make this nonsense into a fact. It's so completely wrong that it would represent a step backwards in science.

I think that with a little work, he could be a good character for a novel. But you're seriously going to have to get to work and start learning more about stellar distances, astronomy, string theory, physics, biochemistry, and other basic science.

This one wouldn't even pass as a comic book plot.

If you read my post properly you would see that i said, i got the info about the quartz in our bodies from a website and not from Kootie, I felt it tied in with the crystal vibration used for communication. here is the website where I got the information from BELOW.

Salt is quartz and we have salt in our bodies which was the main point I was getting at. Wheather the person on the website has there fact wrong about white and red blood cells is getting of the point! SALT BRIDGE IS MENTIONED IN THE TEXT OF WHAT BLOOD IS MADE UP OF AND SALT IS A CRYSTAL EVERYBODY KNOW'S THAT.

Where did i say anything about Kootie passing off crystal as an element. I haven't asked him what crystal is made up of but i will ask him and i will give the answer he gives me.

You need to get your facts straight before you throw your WEIGHT AROUND

www.talismanskull.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

Now go and shout at them if it's wrong Like i say that didn't come from Kootie and thank you he is very wise and knowladgeble on all scientific subject matter's, conspiriceys and other general issues such as the string theory, and other subjects matters you mention.

like i say please READ CAREFULLY SO YOU DON'T LOOK SILLY

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele

I am not convinced you will have to elaborate on your comment. There are too many picture's flying about of the face on Mars.

There was once a picture that was edited by someone that made a 'face' on that hill. This picture was soon spread to many sites. It's sad people still keep to this fake and not nasa's real pictures. The same with the 'pyramids' wich isn't constructed pyramids but natural hills. The rest is imagination caused by the sunlight/shadow.

If a picture of Mars isn't from NASA you can bet your balls the picture has beed edited to suit this or that conspiracy theory. Case dismissed, lets go back to some REAL threads, please

AGAIN FROM WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION SOURCE?
You still haven't backed this up and Nassa will naturally hide the truth to go along with governmental rules and possible gag orders.

I will ask Kootie to give his veiw on the face on Mars, Pyramids....I notice you don't say anything about the glass tunnels though!!! That is one of the biggest mysteries of all with no explination offered at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Can you please ask Kootie to come visit me so that I don't have to take the word of a stranger when it comes to the existence of a race of bipedal alien lions? If he can't come to me, can you please ask him to send one of his other lion friends? Surely, his race has the resources and abilities to contact me. When this happens, I will forever spread the word and knowledge of Mr. Kootie to all who will listen! Thanks!

I will do that but first of all do you know how to contact spirits? You need to open up your chackaras and protect yourself from negative energies and also to get honest information in the name of love truth and light!

If you don't no how to do this p2p me and I will help you, I am sure someone will be more than willing to work with you! Do share what you get with us wont you?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
If this is true, then I'd prefer to hear it from someone who is a member of this race. Of course, that would explain why we worship cats...

Not trying to be sarcastic, but the evidence used in support of this theory can be twisted and turned so many ways, you can't really accept the conclusions as anything more than a vague hypothesis.

It may be vauge to you, but I give what he gives me, no twist's no exagerations. The information is coming direct from a Lion Being and all I am doing is sharing what he has to say.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl
never heard that 1 before nonetheless you must have some how contacted the spirits in your dream!!!

I think because i didn't belive they exsisted and I will admit i thought it was a load of rubbish they wanted to show me my backside and i tell you it worked.

Dreams are another mystery aren't they, who is to say certain dreams aren't a reality on a parallel universe path? I belive we do meet up with other souls in dreams and exchange infromation be them human or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
Yes I want to ask Kootie if I am correct in assuming that the Nth Dimension is Frequency. As well as the 4th being distance over time. Please also express my extreme gratitude to him for devulging such information if he does. He may not think we are ready for the convergance but he couldn't be more wrong.

-Aza

What a very interesting question, I will ask him that very question when i get time and i will get back to you!

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I did not comment on the tunnel thing as there are no tunnel on Mars. Why comment on something that does not exist?

I'll give you the same answer I get when I have such questions; there are search engines, use them. I bet even ats has something.

(flame) Its sad to see that ALL the threads here on Aliens is crap. Not ONE single serious discussion the last few months. And I'm one of those who are aware the aliens are here!!!!
I'm just tired of the lies you others spread so I must find another place to talk about this as ATS is too full of you disinformers. (/flame off)

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Human arrogance never ceases to amaze me, even when I'm guilty of it too.
Ghaele, how can you say that there are no serious discussions about Aliens? How would you classify a serious Alien discussion? Something that you believe and therefore you are the only one who has contact with them? If you don't believe it then it's rubbish and the rest of us ar off our rockers??

There may be discrepancies in "Kootie's" claims, but, once again, if he is a real non-human entity, he may know things about us that even we haven't discovered yet, so therefore Humans naturally try to debunk something that they don't understand. Think of when Magnetism was reported but Scientists scoffed at the Idea until the proof was finally shoved under their nose

It's Earth Angel's right to say and believe whatever she wants, she's following her heart and believing in herself. Nobody has the right to tell her she's wrong when she feels it so strongly, maybe someday the rest of us will have the 'proof' shoved under our noses. These discussions raise 'Possibilites' and "Awareness', not to mention being quite fun to be introduced to other's ideas.
Everyone has the right to their own beliefs and opinions, because, how can it be objectively said that any one individual can know Everything, when we are all Individuals?

-QM.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join