It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

well God created the Lion People and Bird People.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
And who is this god......hmmm?
Did anybody create this god or god like species or did it evolve all on it's own? While there have been some reports of felinoid looking entities in encounter reports they are pretty rare.

edit on 20-12-2010 by johnthejedi24 because: Added stuff

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

God is the Great Spirit, God is eternal, therefore had no beginning. he was always there.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMRAMA
reply to post by johnthejedi24

God is the Great Spirit, God is eternal, therefore had no beginning. he was always there.

God listens to everyones thoughts, like the Ocean feels billions of drops of rain.

edit on 20-12-2010 by AMRAMA because: adjustment

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
you mean like thudercats and stuff, like liono and stuff real?

so a dream rpvoed this? man i had a dream aobut getting injections in my spine after asking questions and some ufos flying around...

I dreamed that people stopped posting their dreams as evidence of anything at all (except, possibly, how twisted the mind can be) here at ATS.

Why can't my dream come true?

Harte

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Earth Angel

I got nothin.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TahirOri
I'm going to say something and I will be extremely careful for how I say it but the 'Lion People' have been around for a many years. You see them every-day but many don't realize it. They walk amongst you and speak to you and many of you have treated them wickedly because you didn't know who they were.

They are shape-shifting beings and they live amongst you. They will judge the various being on this planet for the disrespect that they have shown this living planet and its people. So many are caught up on the Annunaki, Greys, Reptilians but these being are much older and greater then even them. They are one of two of the oldest beings in this universe and neither is greater then the other. They are not limited to the powers that have been giving to shape-shifters, Reptilians, Greys, and the Aryans as you fictitiously call them.

They are those who are the least mentioned and their line as looked upon as the lowliest on this planet but that day will come when they will re-awaken and they will judge but you think they will be wicked for what they will do for the wickedness that you have done.

Are you so arrogant that you think that you can hurt others and not pay for what you do? Yes a cleansing must come and the young woman who spoke about these being were correct in the sense that they come from Africa and India as with those who dwelt amongst the land.

As I speak many are waking up to those that I speak of for you soiled and hurt these people who are asleep but they are waking up all around you and you don't even realize it because of your arrogance.

The angel woman spoke many things from herself and she spoke some truth and many of you displayed total disrespect as you have always done. As the Noah Ark story so have many of you spoken disrespectfully. The day comes and the people that you so willing justified the wickedness that you've done to them when they have awaken as the Solar flares began to reactivate so will they. As Sekhmet ran down her glory so will her children the Sol/Sun people as fierce lions. You will know who they are for the mark is upon their heads but you no not what to look for because many false UFO claimants have given so much false information spreading lies that would make you feel good.

Have you not known that your kinds is a wicked kind and those who look-like you in the outer realm of this earth want to see your destruction for their evil nature is mirrored in you? Now they send you messages of peace when they themselves will not be able to find it for they used you to destroy time and time again.

Now laugh and continue on for it is forgiveness you should be seeking from these people whom you have done wrong. Those who come from the 2 lands or 2 stick shall become one as mentioned above and that day draws nigh. The true children of Sekhmet are now reawakening and they cannot be stopped.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by TahirOri]

Hi, can you give some more info about that last thing you said?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I believe everything you say. I've been going through a similar thing. We need to talk, ASAP.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulHuntah

what "similar things"..

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Bible states plainly that there were "LIONLIKE" men on the earth back in the days of King David. 1 Chron 11:22 Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man of Kabzeel, who had done many acts; he slew two lionlike men of Moab: also he went down and slew a lion in a pit in a snowy day. Not sure where Moab was/is located.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
The Bible states plainly that there were "LIONLIKE" men on the earth back in the days of King David. 1 Chron 11:22 Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man of Kabzeel, who had done many acts; he slew two lionlike men of Moab: also he went down and slew a lion in a pit in a snowy day. Not sure where Moab was/is located.

"Lionlike" here refers to valiant men - champions - not Thundercats.

Harte

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Lionlike was not used to describe most valiant men in the Bible ( I think only a few )....I understand it could be interpreted to mean courageous like a lion but it alludes to more then that ...imo

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
i don't know guys. The whole thing seems rather inflated to me. Like making something out of what's really not much. Or--not as much as some of you would perhaps like to believe.

it's pretty easy: it's angels. Holy or fallen. Most-likely the latter. Because the former do not typically make contact like you describe in these days.

But the fallen ones definitely like to chat, that's for sure. They can be incredibly helpful--but they're not what they appear to be.

Basically,

IT'S A TRAP

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Lionlike was not used to describe most valiant men in the Bible ( I think only a few )....I understand it could be interpreted to mean courageous like a lion but it alludes to more then that ...imo

Newer and better translations exist. They use the words I gave you.

I think the term "lionlike" could as easily be simply a phrase from the 1600's, when the only version that uses the term (KJV) was written.

Harte

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Newer...yes. better? not necessarily. The difference made within the same translation would indicate something extraordinary about these men. As was mentioned before the word lionlike is only used a few times (KJV) actually my search says 2 times and they both refer to the same two men. Do you know how many valiant men are spoken of in the bible KJV ? Many thousands upon thousands of David's own troops not counting the valiant men of his enemies. These men were singled out for a significant reason imo. Anyways it really doesn't matter. What matters is what is...now. And it could be that even the lionlike have to come unto weakness in order to gain a desire. For they could only be slain of a higher order.imo

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Newer...yes. better? not necessarily. The difference made within the same translation would indicate something extraordinary about these men. As was mentioned before the word lionlike is only used a few times (KJV) actually my search says 2 times and they both refer to the same two men. Do you know how many valiant men are spoken of in the bible KJV ? Many thousands upon thousands of David's own troops not counting the valiant men of his enemies. These men were singled out for a significant reason imo. Anyways it really doesn't matter. What matters is what is...now. And it could be that even the lionlike have to come unto weakness in order to gain a desire. For they could only be slain of a higher order.imo

You maintain here that Ancient Hebrew and Greek was better understood in 1600 than it is today, a claim that I sincerely doubt is true.

Harte
edit on 3/30/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

No... what I am maintaining is the fact that if they simply meant valiant they would have simply said valiant like they did about the thousands of others that were said to be valiant. Since they singled these out by the use of the word lionlike it would indicate a difference. This difference must have existed in the original text or it would not have been translated different. The fact that a distinction is made within the text indicates a difference regardless of translation.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Ariel
(lion of God).

1.One of the "chief men" who under Ezra directed the caravan which he led back from Babylon to Jerusalem. (Ezra 8:16) (B.C. 459.) The word occurs also in reference to two Moabites slain by Benaiah. (2 Samuel 23:20; 1 Chronicles 11:22) Many regard the word as an epithet, "lion-like;" but it seems better to look upon it as a proper name, and translate "two [sons] of Ariel."
source
Ariel means "lion of God" in Hebrew.

Note the word Ariel is what is used in Chronicles.

Harte

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yes I did read that and I found it peculiar to call them "Lion's of God" considering they were Moabites. So we have God's people pitted in battle with their enemies which have two " Lion's of God" fighting for them. A little confusing from a conventional understanding.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yes I did read that and I found it peculiar to call them "Lion's of God" considering they were Moabites. So we have God's people pitted in battle with their enemies which have two " Lion's of God" fighting for them. A little confusing from a conventional understanding.

I couldn't agree more.

A lot of the Bible is extremely confusing.

Harte

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join