It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
When the hell did spirituality mix with alien conspiracy? What the hells up with that?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele

Originally posted by Earth Angel
I am not convinced you will have to elaborate on your comment. There are too many picture's flying about of the face on Mars.

There was once a picture that was edited by someone that made a 'face' on that hill. This picture was soon spread to many sites. It's sad people still keep to this fake and not nasa's real pictures. The same with the 'pyramids' wich isn't constructed pyramids but natural hills. The rest is imagination caused by the sunlight/shadow.

If a picture of Mars isn't from NASA you can bet your balls the picture has beed edited to suit this or that conspiracy theory. Case dismissed, lets go back to some REAL threads, please

So you are taking a government agency's word over ATS conspiracy theorists? Are you for real? hahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
are our kitty cats descended from them?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Earth Angel

Earth Angel,

Do you still talk to Kootie? I'm very interested in everything you've written about. I've heard that there are some lion people spirits in humans. Would you know if that's true?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

You know, the idea that they may have sabotaged this incredible monument is very high on my list of probabilities. I think it was on marsanomalyresearch.com that I read that they're craft took pictures of giant fossils of sea life on a mountain face then destroyed it, and it was all on film.
This is incredibly criminal behavior. Wherever I read it the information was researched by independent biologists and this was a known thing to have happened. So, I thought that myself.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

From some creation myths I've read. There was this creature that was created out of accident and had the face of a lion. The creator (a female) attempted to hide the creature with a cloud.

Well this could be the 'Hidden God' Christians worship who's face he won't reveal.

As far as I know, the Great Pyramids are an Altar to God(YAHWEH) and Sphinx is intimately linked to the Pyramids by geometric placement against the pyramids.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Earth Angel,

Thank you for this post. If you are still on the site, I would love to discuss this with you and tell you about an experience I had. I don't have 20 posts yet, so I can't e-mail you.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Hi ahnggk
The Keops Pyramid, real name Spoek, as Spoek was the founder and organized the semi-construction.
The real Pyramid, as the one in Giza is a copy, is placed in an extra solar planet called Sixion. It's a light pyramid, which connected its "pyrameidon" with the Spoek ones, creating a shield on all Earth to protect Earth from Gamma rays.

In 2012, the 2 pyramids will be connected again.

The pyramid was built on Earth, by Soxion engineers with the help of the Egyptians, and the exterior surface was transported in huge Ufos.

Regarding the Sphinx, it was originally a Lion, with the face looking at Lion Constellation, more than 12.000 years ago. When Soxion and Scorpion Guides left Egypt, the natives built a woman face, representing a general Goddess.

You are free to believe it or not, as we do not force anyone to do anything

Commander ly-on
Alias Union Mission

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
When the hell did spirituality mix with alien conspiracy? What the hells up with that?

Because so many aliens live in different densities and spiritual dimensions, it's often the most spiritually developed humans that mingle with our ET buddies...also, when ETs communicate, the benevolent races often speak of spiritual progression, raising conciousness etc...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VergeofObscene

I hope Mum-Ra doesnt have the Sword of Omen now!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
EarthAngel, i have very strong connections symbolically to the lion people and it would mean the world to me if we could get in contact as info on them is sparse. I can't find a way to send messages on this site which frustrates me, maybe we could talk on messenger or something...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gagebug
EarthAngel, i have very strong connections symbolically to the lion people and it would mean the world to me if we could get in contact as info on them is sparse. I can't find a way to send messages on this site which frustrates me, maybe we could talk on messenger or something...

I'm going to u2u you. keep an eye out gagebug

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i still have yet to see a face, to me it looks like a mound of dirt.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I think your story and the existence of these beings is more possible than we've been conditioned to accept. We humans tend to think we're "it", there can't be anything other than us or beings that look like us. I think we're very wrong in that presumption.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm going to say something and I will be extremely careful for how I say it but the 'Lion People' have been around for a many years. You see them every-day but many don't realize it. They walk amongst you and speak to you and many of you have treated them wickedly because you didn't know who they were.

They are shape-shifting beings and they live amongst you. They will judge the various being on this planet for the disrespect that they have shown this living planet and its people. So many are caught up on the Annunaki, Greys, Reptilians but these being are much older and greater then even them. They are one of two of the oldest beings in this universe and neither is greater then the other. They are not limited to the powers that have been giving to shape-shifters, Reptilians, Greys, and the Aryans as you fictitiously call them.

They are those who are the least mentioned and their line as looked upon as the lowliest on this planet but that day will come when they will re-awaken and they will judge but you think they will be wicked for what they will do for the wickedness that you have done.

Are you so arrogant that you think that you can hurt others and not pay for what you do? Yes a cleansing must come and the young woman who spoke about these being were correct in the sense that they come from Africa and India as with those who dwelt amongst the land.

As I speak many are waking up to those that I speak of for you soiled and hurt these people who are asleep but they are waking up all around you and you don't even realize it because of your arrogance.

The angel woman spoke many things from herself and she spoke some truth and many of you displayed total disrespect as you have always done. As the Noah Ark story so have many of you spoken disrespectfully. The day comes and the people that you so willing justified the wickedness that you've done to them when they have awaken as the Solar flares began to reactivate so will they. As Sekhmet ran down her glory so will her children the Sol/Sun people as fierce lions. You will know who they are for the mark is upon their heads but you no not what to look for because many false UFO claimants have given so much false information spreading lies that would make you feel good.

Have you not known that your kinds is a wicked kind and those who look-like you in the outer realm of this earth want to see your destruction for their evil nature is mirrored in you? Now they send you messages of peace when they themselves will not be able to find it for they used you to destroy time and time again.

Now laugh and continue on for it is forgiveness you should be seeking from these people whom you have done wrong. Those who come from the 2 lands or 2 stick shall become one as mentioned above and that day draws nigh. The true children of Sekhmet are now reawakening and they cannot be stopped.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by TahirOri]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If there are any intelligent race out there it would resemble, a reptile, ape, or a frog. Certain animals that have thumbs would advance quicker than other animals with fins ect..

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Nibirucouncill.com, galactic federation and a lion person named Kootie. From Mars. Repeat all of that with a straight face.

If you keep hooking up with Kootie, why not snap a polaroid?

Frickin cat people. COuldn't you have done planet of the apes? That would have been more believable.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The Lion People are the real deal, The Lion People created man, the Bird People created Draconians.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Who created the bird people? The Children of the Corn?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join