It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
what is the 5d-9d explain those please.....and whitelight..i have seen ur other posts..like something is very wrong with ats or something like that...your outta ur mind.....

If you read one of my posts on bad feeling on ATS. then you will understand that it was not what I intended. thank you...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
With regards to those reptilians and David icke: His theory's about political control and the ruling elite add up.

But I wonder why we have been given the internet if we're to be kept inside 'the box'?

That interview with the shaman Credo mutwa was really interesting, and I've got a lot of respect for Icke, he did stand by what he said after 16 of being ripped.

Most people just aint got the stomach to keep the same job for more than 5 years so fair play to him.

Just wish the guy would post.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
please ignore this if it was already posted, i read through most of it (this topic grew a lot in 2 days).

this topic instantly reminded me of a television series aired in the late 80's early 90's called 'Beauty and the Beast'. not the cartoon, it stared the actress that played sarah conor.... wait a minuite.

www.tv.com...

that gives a brief description of what i was talking about, i was hoping someone that remembers this can recall what the story was behind the 'beast' and how he came to be.

doubt this is helpfull for any conclusion, but it hit me as soon as i read the thread so i thought i would share.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I loved that series and i can't remember the origion! I hope they repeat it one day. Was it really in the 80's OMG!

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Woah. Now that was a long read. Well lets see...

I think the whole article is way too optimistic and farfetched. I really, really don't see much of a lion in there at all, unfortunatly. In fact the entire Mars Formation looks like a an average hill to me. The right side is obviously collapsing and degrading.

I'm not throwing out the possibility that Cydonia is a city, it could very well be. But what I don't believe is that the mars formation is a face, a face of a feline for that matter. Or half of it, atleast. It could have been a structure that was worn away if indeed Cydonia was a city.

Its just, the feline comparison here is absurd, and everything there putting together relating to felines in human history for that matter. It seems to me like this guy just wants this so badly that hes convincing himself with obscure evidence that all these things tie together. =/

I agree with this person for several reasons:

A) Cydonia has always been a suspected city on Mars. It was even in the game XCOM: UFO DEFENSE released in 1994 (1995?).

B) This is too silly. Theres absolutely no proof to back up any statements to the lion people other than hallucinations and supposed telepathic communication. Maybe if you would provide photographic evidence, a video of some sort, or even something tangible then yeah, it may be true.

I think this is just an attempt to make some belief come true. The only people I know who would be attracted to this kind of material are furries. IE: People who believe they are animals in spirit, people who have animal (anthromorphic) personalities, etc.

None of the claims being made make any sense. Now theres a supposed 9th dimension in which they live :\? I should just start making stuff up saying that theres dragons in the 10th dimension, you just can't see them.

And according how Earth Angel is bringing these statements, my statement would be just as true if I were to say that.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
EA
I'm quite disappointed by how this all turned out. Are you saying that this entity is not from Avyon at all and was just posing, and if so do you think a realler form is the one you saw in your lucid dream? Or is Kootie actually a Lion-being and just not restricted to that? Had you asked Kootie about the authenticity of the girl who emailed you saying she was an incarnation of one? Also, what made you think Kootie was not a being of light, if it seemed so at first? How do you know the being who told you this is not the one deceiving you?
Bless
(by the way i tried emailing you, but it didnt work, are you using the email it says on this site? feel free to email me back)

[edit on 21-9-2006 by SHRAPNEL]

[edit on 21-9-2006 by SHRAPNEL]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
To most people making attemps to discredit EA:
What do you hope to gain from 'disproving' this person? I would understand if it were in the spirit of reasoning and a conclusion could come of it, but really you're just wasting your time, and spreading negativity ('compost on the weeds, making them ranker'.)
Most of your posts are either centered around fear of what's outside your sphere of experience, or based on insecurity. A few lives from now you'll realise that you create your own reality and the one you've been keeping yourself in has very restrictive bournes.
what i find funny is the recent post asking for video footage, first off this issue has already been dealt with, and second you would just as soon label the video a fake as well.

i realise the irony in this bashing of the bashers, but there you have it. Go do something productive instead of trying to prove false what you know nothing about.
(ps: please dont reply to this post, i dont care to hear what you think of me)

to EA:
Even if you Did bring evidence to the table you would still be opposed. Every truth has people trying to suppress it, and honestly you shouldnt even bother replying to these or concern yourself with them. As long as you know something to be truth in yourself then thats all that matters. Besides, i dont think you can say anything to alleviate these people's ignorance.(though i may be wrong seeing as to how Az at first didn't believe you but then grew considerate.) You said you thought of quitting because of negative reactions but i'm sure many believing readers just have nothing to reply, those flamers who do reply do so because they are offended by any truth they cannot grasp, in other words your speaking above their heads. You Are helping people, keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Earth Angel, what I'm about to say, will no doubt be controversial to most viewers here. But it is in your best interest, due to your self-proclaimed testament of being a christian. So, as a fellow christian, I feel it only fair to speak to you as one.

What you are doing is very dangerous! You are messing with the spirit world. The only meditating that the bible mentions for the believers is meditating on the Word, day and night. You have opened yourself up to some forces that may be demonic. And they are liars! There is no re-revelation of Revalations.
It is my understanding that you were raised in the catholic faith. I have catholic friends and they tell me that they are not encouraged to read the bible on their own. Instead, they are told what to believe. May I suggest that you find a good bible believing church, and get involved in some bible study? I am very concerned for you. I have personally known of situations like this, and they can get dangerous. Please get some spiritual help. And by that, I mean help from the Lord. I am not in anyway condemning you. I am concerned.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow !!
An 11 month old thread bumped ? Why ?
And, checking Earth Angel's profile :

Jan, I don't think she's gonna read your
message.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i hadn't realized it was bumped. guess something on my end isn't working. thanx for heads up!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar
Earth Angel, what I'm about to say, will no doubt be controversial to most viewers here. But it is in your best interest, due to your self-proclaimed testament of being a christian. So, as a fellow christian, I feel it only fair to speak to you as one.

What you are doing is very dangerous! You are messing with the spirit world. The only meditating that the bible mentions for the believers is meditating on the Word, day and night. You have opened yourself up to some forces that may be demonic. And they are liars! There is no re-revelation of Revalations.
It is my understanding that you were raised in the catholic faith. I have catholic friends and they tell me that they are not encouraged to read the bible on their own. Instead, they are told what to believe. May I suggest that you find a good bible believing church, and get involved in some bible study? I am very concerned for you. I have personally known of situations like this, and they can get dangerous. Please get some spiritual help. And by that, I mean help from the Lord. I am not in anyway condemning you. I am concerned.

One thing must relize, people will do what they want, wheather you want them to do or not. It doesn't matter if it is bad for them or not to. A few people on this website have admited in usuing drugs in the past, sadly they don't know were these drugs get them in the future. But for me, i don't really listen to alot of people on here, because in reality how do you know the person on the other end isn't really giving you the middle finger without you knowing it. Hope my post makes a point and everyone understands it.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i the red eye

[edit on 24-8-2007 by arawak420]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
heres a link to a real lion human/people... we do exist..viewmorepics.myspace.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Omniscient

Golden being...maybe you can understand something i saw bout 4 years ago,its puzzled me ever since.
i was outside with my dogs,1 started to bark n go crazy,looking to see what i saw,a golden being,shaped like a man,no features,it had an inner golden light but emitted no light.i got scared n took off.

couple of weeks later my daughter(who i had not told about my experience)told me that when she was out with tyhe dogs she had seen an upright golden man in the bushes.the being i saw was crouching

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Earth Angel

Well. I see you have NealeDonaldWalsch as a signature. If you truly love God the Father and Son and Holy Ghost, get away from from NDW's lies as soon as possible.

The book of Revelations is an expanded explanation of the last days teachings in the gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke. All of them were given by Jesus Himself; those in the three mentioned gospels, while He was on earth; the book of revelations, after He went to Heaven, while the apostle John was exiled on the island Patmos.

Notice that all were given by God with us - Immanuel - Jesus. Any angel that wishes to redo, undo, overdo or just plain do His work, has the mind of satan.

You are probably aware that devils love to turn their speech around.

So Koolie is Eilook. Ei Look. I look. Which goes down well with your claim to be clairvoyant.

Next time ask Koolie some questions concerning Salvation. If it denies that Jesus is the son of God, or that He is alive, or that He has come in the flesh; or even that God demands separation from other religions and other gods, know that Koolie : I Look is the author of your clairvoyance.

The creatures mentioned in Ezekiel have four faces each; look it up. The only biblical mention of a lion-like "person", if it can be called so, is one of the four creatures that calls God's holiness, neverending, as written in the book of Revelations.

This earth, is in the fleshly realm. Beyond this, is Heaven and hell. All interdimentional beings, belong to either of those. And anyone, that wishes to rewrite what God Himself has already given, belongs to hell.

Get out of the Roman Catholic institution. It is not a faith, and it is not a religion. It is a politics-based, business-system, that wishes to be the mother to which all other religions "come home" to.

God's holiness demands seperation from worshiping other gods. Get out of her, lest ye partake in her eternal punishment.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I am a lion person. Ask me anything.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

true dat I'm half lion-people myself, but seriously richard c hoagy ain't exactly credible in my opinion... he said and I parahprase...

I THINK NASA MIGHT HAVE SHOT A MISSLE AT THE FACE ON MARS, BECAUSE IT LOOKS DESTROYED COMPARED TO THE ORIGINAL PHOTOS

end paraphrase... he said this on the radio show c2cam, richard was really dissappointed when he saw the modern 'face on mars' photos, he actually thinks nasa blew it up to hide the truth... please... he was so convinced it wasn't a trick of light and shadow that he is grasping at straws, he sees what he wants to see, as do so many self absorbed people.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Because as you and I both know...NASA are straight up kinda guys right?

NOT!

Actually blowing up structures on the moon (eg Moon domes) and the face and pyramids on Mars (Cydonia) makes a hell of a lot of sense to keep the secret.

3 more years and all this will be exposed anyway, but people won't be concerned with these old secrets any more, probably a whole new level we will (should) be on me thinks.

wZn

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You do realize "no" and "know" are two entirely separate words with different meanings correct? Not to be completely rude but it just seems laughable when someone cannot spell basic words but then claims to break down particles and see through them.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join