It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
We can't see the lion ppl physically because they are 9D beings...remember that.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter
We can't see the lion ppl physically because they are 9D beings...remember that.

9D ??? . LOL . how do you know this ?.

I can play computer games in 3d , will i be able to play them in 9d one day ?.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

What does 9D mean?, me and my sister don't understand what dimensions are.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Nice points over there MagicPriest420. If i could imply, this is kinda similar to this documentery i was watching yesterday. If u must know, there was a chart system that i was looking at during the documentary. There was 4 religions on it. They are:

Christians

Evangelicals

Catholics

Rapture Believers (note that this is not an religion)

Lemme state that in the doc, Christians have a higher chance of being raptured than any religion, Catholics have a 50/50 chance of being raptured, Evagelicals have a 35% chance, and Rapture believers have a slight chance of being raptured.

If u wanna see the program, go to the Discovery Times Channel. I only know the Cablevision version of the channel. It's 171.

What a silly program. It's obviously Born again Christian propaganda. Catholics and Evangelicals are all Christians, so how is that possible, and who are they so say such things?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

What does 9D mean?, me and my sister don't understand what dimensions are.

2 tell u the truth, i don't know what 9D exactly means.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
The people I feel sorry for are the folk who don't come to this site, they're gonna
be in for a shock! Has anybody got a date for the Lion people landing?
My sister and me are ready and we've also told some of our friends too.

I believe.

Yes,
but it's hard to get my friends to realise this sort of things,
about aliens and all. They just think I'm silly

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Do you have any question's you want Kootie to answer? Anything from his race to any conspiricy theories.

Catch you later X

Yes, can you ask him if reptilians exist? I mean..the bad ones possessing the George Bush and all those folks...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Read my thread I am going to post....I didn't believe in this Lion people race deal. I did however, and still do believe in reptilians, since I have had an astral experience with two of them...My post will be called, Tell me about your Cat people dreams....

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
9D? how do u even comprehend 9D? please explain all 9 Dimensions please...send me a copy of ur post too

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I an't going to touch this, though I will anyway. Peh, the furrys will all be over this (namely ones relating to felines).

-"Liono, call the thundercats and.."

Liono-"shut up you #"

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As i have posted other times on this thread i've made sure to keep myself in the middle, that is not gravitating toward this is true or this is false so that everyone could believe what they wish without my influence of biased. However a question has been asked that i have the overwhelming urge to answer
so please forgive me those of you who are so negative toward this thread and those who do believe, for i am one of them. >.<
Dont kill me! *ducks* >.<

There are so many different races and species of aliens out there in existance i dont even know them all. The reptilians do exist along with the greys and variations of the greys, just as there are variations of humans (asians, africans etc..). As far as that goes, there are variations of just about every species.
(Now heres the really wacky part y'all will find hard to believe..)
The reptilians and greys (mind you the WHOLE species doesnt beleve the same thing, just as not all humans are of the same religion) are actually in controll of our government manipulating them and such and bush is "on their side".
Now that thats said.. I also implore i would also love to hear the answer of the same question from Kootie!

xul

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Yes, can you ask him if reptilians exist? I mean..the bad ones possessing the George Bush and all those folks...

There is an "alien" race or maybe one single entity from 33. dimension which controlls all this.
No need for reptilians, cats from 9th dimension named Kootie and such bull#.
I'm sorry... but you people have no clue at all what's going on around you.

Read:
www.ati-e-import.si...
Read more about the truth:
www.ati-e-import.si...
Remeber: This things can be measured, proven.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by xul]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I couldn't be bothered with reading past the second page, since I've seen all this lion-headed sphinx, zep tepi (not the esteemed ATS poster), etc many years ago. And I agree with whoever (sorry, forgot the name) that I find it a bit hard to take a site called "Galactic Federation" seriously when it posts a rather crude drawing of some cat-headed person (and claims they were up to 16 feet tall).

Since I have no idea who Barcs quoted, I can't give credit to the author, but "Christians have a higher chance of being raptured than any religion" - I thought the Rapture was a specifically Christian concept? I mean, I'd hardly expect a Buddhist to go to Valhalla, now, would I?

(That came out slightly strange, but I'm too tired to phrase it better. What I mean is, since, as far as I know, the Rapture is a Christian concept, I don't wonder they have a higher chance of achieving it than an atheist. Ahh... whatever... I'm going to bed now.)

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Now I have heard many of things, but this sounds like the biggiest farce ever. People keep coming up with some of the wall stuff everyday just to entertain there imaginations. We got nordiacs, reptilians, and now the lion people? Whats next? Monkey people? Alligator people? I have a suggestion, why don't you people come to a major city like the one I live in(Philadelphia) and take a ride through the ghetto you will see all sorts of different kind of oddities, you might catch a reptilian running after the lion person while the monkey men chase both of them, or wait, are those just crack heads? I am kidding, but seriously, I have had dreams of monkey people and dream fairy people does this mean they exsist? I just want to know what is next? What new race of being is next?

mod edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 20-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Kittie- Please, give me your scientific explanation and your proof of reptilians and lion people and so forth. From my understanding your speculating, and these farce ideas that some mysterious reptilian race is controling our government is absolutly absurd. Where are these reptilians? Where are these lion people? Where is Kootie? Jesus, come one people, I mean, geez! I am speechless. Atleast there is some measurable proof that Aliens exsist and even that point can be argued(I do believe) but all this other junk is just silly. And 14 pages worth of entertaining an idea of a lion people? Does hercules still hold up the earth? or was medusa also real? What's next?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I find it a bit hard to take a site called "Galactic Federation" seriously when it posts a rather crude drawing of some cat-headed person (and claims they were up to 16 feet tall).

Well ....Let's just hope for all of our sake that they can't play basketball, because that could just ruin the NBA ( Drafted #4 by the Denver Nuggets - Kootie - 16'2" - Hometown - Nth dimension)

Sorry ...I had to

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kittie887
As i have posted other times on this thread i've made sure to keep myself in the middle, that is not gravitating toward this is true or this is false so that everyone could believe what they wish without my influence of biased. However a question has been asked that i have the overwhelming urge to answer
so please forgive me those of you who are so negative toward this thread and those who do believe, for i am one of them. >.<
Dont kill me! *ducks* >.<

Don't worry! I'm on your side. Heck I have seen reptilian hybrids before...and I am not a disbeliever.lol. That would just be dumb of me, not to offend anyone else that hasn't seen them or other aliens yet...Anyways...yes there are a lot fo species..most of them. Not benevolent. Half of the species are Malevolent... As for Kootie. Did you read what happened? Kootie betrayed her... I am not suprised as this Cat race works with the reptilians...there is nothing new about that. If you have any other questions about anything! Please u2u me... Also, if you would like to hear my reptilian experience, I'll gladly tell you in the u2u...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
example of 1d,2d,3d,4d,5d,6d,7d,8d,9d, ect ect

a demention is for example:

d1 : just imagin you can see me...
d2 : u cant see me because im out of your space and time. just a fraction of a second off this demention will cause you to be invisable.

i dont know why lol..

everything to do with space and time is all to do with magnetics, just think as space & time as an ever lasting video tape, it CAN be edited, it CAN be messed with.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sorry if this is a stupid question but are we talking dimentions as in,

1D - a straight line
2D - a flat object
3D - a 3 dimentional object
4D - time
and so on...

Or are we talking as in dimentions = other universes?

Or is it comething completely different?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
what is the 5d-9d explain those please.....and whitelight..i have seen ur other posts..like something is very wrong with ats or something like that...your outta ur mind.....

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join