It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thank you rachol, it is interesting that you say in the 70's the face of Mars was an admitted fact. I am also ofthe opinion we are delibrtley being thrown off course and at times our attention is taken away from something to a different thing altogether which the media are good at doing to cover up other things that go on under our noses.

People have been say for a while now the Alien programmes are coming out to prepare us for the truth etc.

Two psychics in this months spirit & destiny magazine say that there will be scientific discovery made proving God's exsistance and also a member of public will present the most convincing footage or photo's of ET's.
This ties in with my own prediction and messages, more things to support that something will begin this year!

It is th birth of something, I feel, a new revalation a new start! It has to be more than the shift in consiousness because that started a while ago. It has to be bigger than that! With convincing powerful evidance.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
wow i hope so...i can actaully look forward to that.

I was just in another thread and they are saying there is gonna be some serious terrorist attacks on this monday..involving us cities.

It just so happens bush will be in kansas tomarrow.None of the suspected targets are in that area.

Hmmm just like 911 he was in florida,out of harms way.

It makes the whole thing so more dramatic.

btw DC is a target.

Bush will be the hero that comes to the resuce. This is how they want it.

Bin laden & bush working togetther?

Give me your thoughts

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
YOU ARE RETARDED THERE ARE NO LION PEOPLE KOOTIE COME ON GET SERIOUS. YOU NEED TO CUT BACK ON THE PILLS.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilVIC350
YOU ARE RETARDED THERE ARE NO LION PEOPLE KOOTIE COME ON GET SERIOUS. YOU NEED TO CUT BACK ON THE PILLS.

get rid of the caps..and watch what you say..i can tell you are new to this..take it easy!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Me and my sister can't wait for the Lion People coming, we've been watching the skies for two weeks now and even though my dad says they don't exist, I'm with Earth Angel on this that they're coming soon.
It's all very exciting!!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Woah guys...your all jumping to conclusions here!

Your all starting to sound like cultists! Calm down! Theres not enough info to prove any of this! >

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Me and my sister can't wait for the Lion People coming, we've been watching the skies for two weeks now and even though my dad says they don't exist, I'm with Earth Angel on this that they're coming soon.
It's all very exciting!!

Yea man.. i do hope something does happen soon.

Did Earth Angel say that they would be Lions?

I think Humanoids would be a better appraoch by them..but hey what can i do about it.

Ill just have to accept whatever comes my way..lets hope they are peaceful

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
As one who personally chooses to believe in almost everything in this thread, i must remind everyone else to keep a "maybe could be but also might not be" attitude about it such as i do simply because there is no proof.
Dear iron man, the lion people are not going to be comming anytime soon i feel. Perhaps someone else but dont hold your breath n.n

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kittie887
As one who personally chooses to believe in almost everything in this thread, i must remind everyone else to keep a "maybe could be but also might not be" attitude about it such as i do simply because there is no proof.
Dear iron man, the lion people are not going to be comming anytime soon i feel. Perhaps someone else but dont hold your breath n.n

After a dream i had on christmas eve..i now tend to believe that something WILL happen this year...around spring time.

It will be at the same time Planet X arrives.

Mass ufo sightings will occur.

There will be no way the government can deny it.

Ironmans enthusiam is a good thing,if others was more like him..they might have shown thereselves alot sooner.

But i think they are scheduled for this year,But lets wait and see.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
MagicPriest..... if Planet X is comming this Spring........

we would be able to see it with our own naked eyes....

no proof of Planet X comming this year.....if Planet X arrives...it prob will be

in the year 2012....thats what i think

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Also if the Planet X arrives this Spring...we will be facing a huge climate

change right now[from what i read]...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by unsolved2490
Also if the Planet X arrives this Spring...we will be facing a huge climate

change right now[from what i read]...

I think the climate changes are already happening.

The government wont tell anyone about its arrival,because it would cause to much panic.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Have you all heard the news?

news.google.co.uk...

Missed the post about planet x.. is this it?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

Two psychics in this months spirit & destiny magazine say that there will be scientific discovery made proving God's exsistance and also a member of public will present the most convincing footage or photo's of ET's.
This ties in with my own prediction and messages, more things to support that something will begin this year!

J1mb0-
Did you know about the european science agency, Dan Brown (Da Vinci Code) writer, wrote about in his book 'Angels an Demons?':

Go here www.danbrown.com...

And look at this section of the page:

Q: You describe some pretty bizarre CERN experiments in the novel. Are these experiments for real?

[edit on 26-1-2006 by j1mb0]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by j1mb0
Have you all heard the news?

news.google.co.uk...

Missed the post about planet x.. is this it?

that is not it......because Planet X is a Huge planet ....from what i read..

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by unsolved2490

that is not it......because Planet X is a Huge planet ....from what i read..

It might be 3 times the size of earth.

Covered in gold.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I bet that u wanna take all that gold 4 urself right? Anyway, if the planet was covered in gold then maybe that we would see a "gold moon"?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
It's all very exciting!!

True, but let's think about it 4 a sec. If they do come, wouldn't be obivious that they wouldn't understand our language?

Also, i wonder about this as well. Are u one of the Lion people, Earth Angel...because it seems that u know alot of these stuff by heart...

About them comimg soon, tell me where ya'll be going to. I know that my family will worry, but i wanted to get away from them for a long time. I wonder where the landing zone is gonna be...

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I've spoken to my friend about this and he reckons it could be true and that I should
find out some more info.
Does anyone know where the Lion People may land? My sister says that it'll probably
be somewhere remote and hot in America, but I think they'll steer away from Area 51 and the like.
Some of my friends and my sister have agreed to go and welcome the Lions guys when they come and even though, it may be in another country, I think that we should at least try.

This is a great thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If u think the landing zone is probably hot but not that hot, i'm thinking New York, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, New Jersey, and Flordia.

The hottest place is probably Egypt, Africa.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join