It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Nuclear Talks Fail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here's why our negotiations with other nations in ragads to nuclear proliferation fail. It's because we can't see past the hypocrisy of us having them and telling them they can't.

www.truthout.org...
The United States tried to keep the focus on alleged nuclear threats from Iran and North Korea instead of its pledges to whittle down its own arsenal. Iran, which contends that its atomic program is strictly for generating electricity, refused to discuss proposals to restrict access to nuclear fuel and objected to being singled out as a "proliferation concern." And Egypt joined Iran in demanding that the conference address Israel's nuclear status and declare the Middle East "a nuclear-free zone." "The conference after a full month ended up where we started, which is a system full of loopholes, ailing and not a road map to fix it," Mohamed ElBaradei, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency, told reporters in Vienna as the conference fizzled to a close.

Brings back memories of my dad telling me not to smoke cigarettes as he puffed away on them. Hypocrisy. Its ok for us to have nukes, it's ok for Israel to have nukes, even Pakistan and India, but god forbid if somebody who outlawed zionism and freemasonry wants one.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
With the United States of America being an aggressive nation now fully exposed as invading other countries for non-defensive purposes, why shouldn't other nations that may be aggressive towards others not have nuclear weapons as well? Very hypocritical.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
With the United States of America being an aggressive nation now fully exposed as invading other countries for non-defensive purposes,

Yeah yeah, we are out to take over the world arent we?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by Frith
With the United States of America being an aggressive nation now fully exposed as invading other countries for non-defensive purposes,

nah just any nation that stands up to you lot and Israel
or anyone with large oil supplies

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
who's standing up to America,(alot) or any. thats a joke, they are all hiding in bunkers after they something that they think will offend America, USA has a little more respect for other countries, and doesn't get any back in return.is it jelousy, why always attack USA. I can here it now all the insults are about to come online.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

I didn't type that. I typed "aggressive". Much as how the U.S.A view other nations that they do not wish to obtain nuclear weapons. I don't recall reading about any world domination schemes by other nations either. Opportunistic invasions seem to be how history plays out with wars. Which is exactly what the United States is doing.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You have voted twitchy for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Too bad all the 'patriot grenade polishers' cant admit the obvious!

new topics

top topics

join