It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh Guy ... a challenge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
3. Entertainment.

(not a one line thread)

Good one!
I like that! Heheheh!

Ill add your idea to my list

fum

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i bet 10 dollars he goes missing before june 1st and if i win i get the whole jackpot

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Has anyone seen his video of the flying triangles? Thats very impressive if hes faking it......

Please tell me, how is he faking it though? The news station said they chose the location and time for the ufo to appear and it did. It didn't rise up into the air like a balloon, it simply came from the sky or just appeared there.

I haven't heard a decent explanation. The balloon demonstrations they did didn't look anything like what Prophet Yahweh was summoning.

Just want to hear your opinions.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
My opinion is that any actual unidentified aircraft in the LA area would have immediately been investigated by a fighter from any of a myriad of defense installations in the area, without delay. What I saw on that news footage certainly could have easily been a balloon....and it just takes a cell call to a buddy to release one, anytime, anywhere.

Then there is of course, his "message" (the big black brothers from outer space taking out whitey kind of schlock)....

Finally, we have the utter failure of his recent stunt fiasco (remember a mothership was supposed to hover over LA for a couple days?)

If all of that isn't enough to simply laugh this guy off, I don't know what is....

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If all of that isn't enough to simply laugh this guy off, I don't know what is....

Well, there's the fact that he now beleives he is the prophesied returning of the "Messiah King" sent to deliver the black Jews of the world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join