It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh Guy ... a challenge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well I think he is the new David Blaine.

An old product wrapped up in new packaging.

However, instead of some of you just giving me some flack, Im willing to do this....

I will take wagers from a maximum of ten people on here of $1000 each, that come June 1st an alien spaceship WILL NOT appear in Las Vegas.

Im not talking about a weather balloon or something obscure or undefinable...Im talking about an alien spaceship.

That is in fact what this guy said he will summon up.

It has to be beyond all reasonable doubt.

I will match any bet on here... Gazrok or Skeptic Overlord can hold the money in their account because I trust that they will be honest and diligent in their determination of what will/ does actually happen in LV on June 1st ??

I will cover all wagers.

Right its put up or shut up time.

Who is on for the bet ??

[edit on 28-5-2005 by JayKew]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
How the hell can someone predict whether or not a UFO will appear in Las Vegas or anywhere on June 1st?

[edit on 28-5-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well he has.

How many on here will believe him.

Its a chance for them to make some easy money.

Im waiting.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Jay be careful.

This guy whatever you want to call this fake twat, may just pull ONE of the greatest tricks ever. (Thats if hes to be believed)!.

If the aliens do come,

Will they be nice, or some nasty ... u get the pic. Its a big uni out there.

Then whos to say he was the one that chanlled them, sorry jake. Im too shrewed to bet. But will be watching.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm down for a bet of $500 that something WILL appear in the skies.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yeah right but thats not the bet.

He said an Alien Spaceship.

But Im feeling generous.... I will take your 500 on an Alien Spaceship apperaring.

Want a piece ??

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
are you aware that online gaming without a license is a felony?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Did anyone stop to think that all of these videos are some sort of camera trick? Has anyone seen these things first person or just on video. They may be something like those "Roswell Rods" from a while back.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
Did anyone stop to think that all of these videos are some sort of camera trick? Has anyone seen these things first person or just on video. They may be something like those "Roswell Rods" from a while back.

But the Aliens know that these videos and news are real!!! And the Aliens are here to show you that.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
But the Aliens know that these videos and news are real!!! And the Aliens are here to show you that.

If aliens wanted to show us they were real they would. Whats the point in flying around all mysteriously. Also, why dont they get a damn telescope or something instead of some #ty 2x digital camera.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'll bet you 1,000 USD you won't get any money.

No, in fact, I bet you 1,000 USD I won't lose any money to you.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have to agree with Jaykew on this. I dont think anything will happen. I think the whole idea behind this is to get people to sign up and pay that fee for his website. Its kind of like hype and promotion.

If he says he can get an alien ship to pop up, then I want a discernable image of the ship along with eyewitnesses in the area. But I dont want to see a tiny spec in the sky, becuase he has a million of those videos.

And if he personally records the tiny spec in the sky with his own video, and no one news companies give coverage then that raises more speculation.

[edit on 30-5-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If you watched the video from channel 13 in Las Vegas. He never said that a UFO will appear on June 1st. He said sometime between June 1st and July 15. Give the guy a chance, you may never know?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yes of course I will give him a chance Smithsterj

I will also give you a chance as well

My 1000$ bet per person is still open.

And as you are so confident ( apparently) I will give you 2000$ back when the alien spaceship hovers above Las Vegas.

Want some of the action ??

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well if this thing does appear over Las Vegas what would the US Goverment do? Nuke Las Vegas?
I cant help but think that alot of UFO nuts are starting to crawl out of the woodworks with the pending release of War of the Worlds !

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I've seen a bunch of clips, most of them provided in other threads.

I haven't seen ALL of the clips, but would like to know which clip shows
something other than a white plastic bag, floating on wind currents.

In other words..where is a "quality vid"?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'll bet someone 1 million Turkish dollars that a UFO appears over Las Vegas during the dates given!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
Jay be careful.

This guy whatever you want to call this fake twat, may just pull ONE of the greatest tricks ever. (Thats if hes to be believed)!.

If the aliens do come,

Will they be nice, or some nasty ... u get the pic. Its a big uni out there.

Then whos to say he was the one that chanlled them, sorry jake. Im too shrewed to bet. But will be watching.

Other beings view Humans/Earthers as one or both of 2 things:

1. Food

2. Slaves

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
3. Entertainment.

(not a one line thread)

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So the profiteering begins. It onlt akes one wrong person to begin something fraudulous(if thats how you spell it)

P.S. Not calling anyone on here a fraud but this stuff will begin

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join