It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missiles in space a threat to ETs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
On CNN the other day they were talking about how the Air Force will soon have offensive missile systems in space. They "say" it's to defend our satellites. I say the biggest threat to our satellites is the sun. I think they will use these missiles to defend our satellites but also shoot down UFOs. But of course they would never admit that...

Your thoughts....?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
My thoughts ? Extraterrestrials will not allow space weapons. Plain and simple.
Expect ufo interventions if USA government do so.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I agree. Once these weapons go up there (and you know damn well they will no matter what protests happen) get ready to see more and more UFOs. These weapons systems are going to be serious, but the Air Force will never say they could be used to shoot down UFOs in space because "UFOs don't exist" - BS!

Guess we'll see what happens, things could really start gearing up here in the next 5 years...

[edit on 28-5-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Weapons in orbit aren't going to cause much harm to ETs other than to those who may travel here. Slow moving missiles would probably have zero effect upon impossibly fast space vehicles. Weapons on solar system breaching vehicles would be far more dangerous to them.

Its my opinion that orbital weaponry is being positioned not to try to destroy as many UFOs as possible, but to hold our world hostage. Which would keep away whomever is piloting UFOs and is interested in studying this planet. It would be far easier for our governments to threaten and possibly nuke our own world. This would eliminate ET visitation to a thriving living world. Dead planets full of toxic radioactivity are most likely not interesting places to visit.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Frith]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well if you believe that Aliens have been known to our gov for a while and that we have been getting technology from them then you must also assume that we already have far superior space based weaponry than orbiting nukes.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm sure we do. This system is one being made public though to "defend our satellites." I'm sure there's more up there we don't know about .

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
People seem to have this idea that space will be some kind of Utopia. well reality has put an end to that dream. Is only a matter of time before weapons make there way into space.

If the alien craft are a advance tec how would US weapons harm them? Given that logic and reasoning seems to suggest that aliens dont vist us I dont think we have anything to worry about.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Dr. Steven Greer of the Disclosure Project has some pretty compelling testimony from individuals that think there is "something" that doesn't like us shooting ICBM's up into space.

One man explains how an ICBM "tumbled off into space" after being hit with a "beam of light".

You should check out Greer's work @ disclosureproject.org

After reviewing his work, one might wonder if the government would even be able to put weapons in space without interferance from something.

new topics

top topics

join