It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YAHWEH is the truth! More footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I found a a discussion that this so called, "Prophet Yahweh" has entered into at: CHICHIPATO .

Also more information is available at the following link.

UFO

[edit on 7/12/05 by Frank4YAHWEH]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I juat got back from 11 days in Vegas and never saw a UFO as he claimed we would see. I think he has 3 more days before he runs out of time.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Here's the thing. He said he was going to call down a huge UFO that would be over Vegas for like 2 days or something on June 1st. Then he said since news would not cover it, that he was not going to do it.
Why would it matter if news covered him doing it or not? If he just went or would go and do it, masses of people would see it as it is supposed to be huge and hover for like 2 days or whatever. The news would have no choice but to cover it, it would then become worldwide news and enough people already know of his claims so he would eventually even get credit for doing it.
So if he can call down a huge UFO to hover over Vegas for 2 days or even one day, why not just do it with or without the news actually covering him doing it?
Make sense?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
Here's the thing. He said he was going to call down a huge UFO that would be over Vegas for like 2 days or something on June 1st. Then he said since news would not cover it, that he was not going to do it.
Why would it matter if news covered him doing it or not? If he just went or would go and do it, masses of people would see it as it is supposed to be huge and hover for like 2 days or whatever. The news would have no choice but to cover it, it would then become worldwide news and enough people already know of his claims so he would eventually even get credit for doing it.
So if he can call down a huge UFO to hover over Vegas for 2 days or even one day, why not just do it with or without the news actually covering him doing it?
Make sense?

you make perfect sense and i agree with ya

hes got 3 days left...and our patience is running thin lol

remember yahweh said if he cant call one down than "im obviously a false prophet"
he himself said that

so lets hold him 2 it

actually less than 3 days left...
like 2.5 days left

i really dont expect him to do this; i expect him to BS more tho lol
if hes even made a few $$$ off this i think he should be investigated for fraud
id be happy to see that occur

dont get me wrong i have seen real UFOs myself; its just i dont buy into PY
hes said too many mean comments to really be a "good guy" anyways

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
While I do believe in UFO's, I simply do not believe in any way that a man can "call" them into sight.

I do believe one thing tho, since this dude started this fiasco, I bet he has raked in the money pot !!

Misfit

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So today is the last day in July and no huge UFO over Vegas. I guess that is it with this guy then, huh?
Now we only have 4 more months to put John Titor and the American civil war of 2005 to rest.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Anyone who still thinks this guy is legit seriously needs to find something else to believe in. It's really sad.

Some people need something to believe so badly, they will believe any jackazz with a planned out scheme.

PY is a total fraud as has been demonstrated by what most of us knew was going to happen. He spent months hyping himself everywhere he could so he could sell access to his crappy videos only to make an excuse for when it came time to follow through. He didn't, like anyone else who is a total fake.

If you really want to believe in something, try your family, friends, your wife, your kids, you job, your God. Not some loser scamming believers for had earned cash.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst
For debunkers ... have at it.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Dude, I hate to say it, but the claims that spew out from the site you have linked from end up becoming nothing but hoaxes.

You debunked yourself when you linked to godlikeproductions.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The living GOD that I love does not need a spaceship. The Father created all the universe. Now to me that speaks alot. The Father is bigger then all of it and GOD moved without spaceship it reduces him to a being that flys in space in a ship. That is how the mormons believe. That GOD was once a man. I tell the mormons the same as i tell him before he was a GOD there were planets and my GOD created them all. May the grace and peace be upon all that are the Fathers

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Why do people insist on opening stupid threads about Prophet Scammer Yahweh?
The guy is not just a scammer and a nutcase, hes also a racist moron.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Why do people insist on opening stupid threads about Prophet Scammer Yahweh?

Because they believe him, obviously.

But why you resurrected a 3 years old thread for nothing but flaming is intriguing...

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Imagine the truth about God was revealed. About 90% will reject it, anyway. Only the chosen ones will have the ability to understand it. The rest will follow the Devil. That's prophecy for ya.

Guess what? The truth was revealed and 90% rejected it. Mostly because they were too consumed with worldly pleasures and hardships. It's easier for most people to go along to get along. Most people are mentally lazy.

I feel for the people who had an opportunity but chose a Devilish (worldly) deed over a Godly one. But, only a few will see the hereafter. So, goodbye worldly followers of the Devil. May you all burn in the lake of everlasting fire.

PS: If you wish to get the real understanding of God, be sure to reply with a Godly response that way I will know if you are a chosen one.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
OH CRAP!!!

Not this guy again? no he is trying to muscle in on Goodchilds predictions.

He was challenged by ATS and bailed out as expected.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
He didn't really bail-out, just made a bunch of idiotic requests. He wanted to supply his own armed guards for example. If you have THE God watching over you and protecting you, you wouldn't need armed guards

Also, if he could do this at will anytime he wishes, he wouldn't have to pick certain locations to do it. He could do it anywhere he wanted instead of having to pick them all himself or demand to know beforehand.

Look at the two threads that got resurrected (lol) recently and look at the names of who created them. Obvious supporters and both threads are a couple years old and were brought up again by anonymous posters. Someone trying to bring him into the spotlight again IMHO.

Profit Yahoo is nothing but a con man and a racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join